• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

** Ticklish Thief (F/F w/oil) **

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
This little mischevious gal thinks it's totally ok to steal people's cigarettes - thinking no one will know better. Tina's busted her and she's not too pleased about it. When she gives the thief a chance to apologize and fess up, she mocks it, insisting she'll never be sorry. We will see how long that lasts. Tina figures out right away that this little thief is extremely ticklish and quickly breaks her down! This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling with some oil as well.

My personal opinion of this is it's my favorite in the series! This girl is wildly ticklish and it doesn't take the viewer long to realize it! She nearly bounced out of the chair a few times! This one, in my opinion, is well worth the investment! You won't be disappointed!

Attached are 2 hi-res photos, 2 stills and a preview clip. Let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

THAT..IS..HOT! Her feet look so delicious..I would have to put my mouth on those too..just like her 'ler.

Darth....

....enough of the f/f -please go to work on this girl yourself already.

Great job. She's cute.

You do a vid with Kaci yet?

awesome clip, I'm never dissapointed with what I buy from you. How old is the lee and any chance there will be a 2 on 1 in her future? By the way, I for one love your f/f clips.

So...what's with this Tina? I like her, love her laugh...but she seems to REALLY enjoy being tickled, though didn't really let loose but a few times in her video where she is tickled.

Basically, I like her. But now I'm seeing her in ANOTHER video, this is her third, I believe.
Does she have a tickle fetish herself there, or is just easy to work with, or really needs the money?

I hope she makes more vids, especially where she is tickled. If she actually likes being tickled, you need to incorporate that aspect into a few vids, that would be wild and excellent!

How about some good stretched out arms for some real armpit immobilization? Perfect for dancing fingernails!

Good question that I will answer now :).

She was someone who wanted to get tickled, but then also wanted to try doing it too. Once she did...she found she got really into it. I do believe it turned her on to some extent, too, which is evident for when she starts using her tongue on the soles.

Whether or not she has a geniune fetish for it or simply enjoyed it for what it was, I can't answer offhand. I may have her as a guest on my next appearance on the TMF Radio show though.

I hope I've been able to answer your questions mab! You will see her again as the ticklee, tho, but down the road.

So...what's with this Tina? I like her, love her laugh...but she seems to REALLY enjoy being tickled, though didn't really let loose but a few times in her video where she is tickled.

Basically, I like her. But now I'm seeing her in ANOTHER video, this is her third, I believe.
Does she have a tickle fetish herself there, or is just easy to work with, or really needs the money?

I hope she makes more vids, especially where she is tickled. If she actually likes being tickled, you need to incorporate that aspect into a few vids, that would be wild and excellent!

....enough of the f/f -please go to work on this girl yourself already.

have to agree with the above comment. you do it no nonsence tickle torture..seems when you do the f/f stuff, it turns into that playful tickling that a half of gazillion seem to like now days (the ler laughing along and just being goofy/fun - does notta for me personally, and ruins what coulda been a great clip otherwise).

my personal speak out as a consumer...i want your usual back :)

I'm with Mr. Chakett and Mr. dskodj here, the f/f stuff is missing something (and it kinda disturbs me in a really disturbing way to say someting like this...). Time for good ole Screamie to return to the screen.

However, it still seems like a really good video.

Fair enough, but I have found a lee that I think once you see, will change your perception on this. If after seeing it you still feel the same way, I'll make some changes then, but I think you'll agree w/me on this one :).

have to agree with the above comment. you do it no nonsence tickle torture..seems when you do the f/f stuff, it turns into that playful tickling that a half of gazillion seem to like now days (the ler laughing along and just being goofy/fun - does notta for me personally, and ruins what coulda been a great clip otherwise).

my personal speak out as a consumer...i want your usual back :)

Tina's becoming quite the tickler

And while I like Tina and wouldn't mind tickling her myself, it's just as well she is the 'ler in this title as the cigarette thief is smokin' hot, especially when stripped down to her bra & panties. And ticklish! Is that little thief ever! Those thrashers are such a rush to tickle, as seeing them jerk about is both joyful and scary.

I think the tickler did a good job and the lee is terrific! You should do more with her. I was not disappointed when I bought this clip and I would have said if I was :).

Excellent job!

I needed to add a minor comment to my post - next time, tell Tina to "Spit out the gum!" That's why I want her to return......her laugh was excellent, but you could tell she didn't want to really let loose and laugh her ass off, or else she may swallow her gum!

I'll buy her a pack to replace the one she tosses if she gets tickled on her pantyhose clad feet, how's that for a deal?!

The lee is 18 and there will be a plan for some sort of 2 on 1 with her, but it will be down the road considerably.

awesome clip, I'm never dissapointed with what I buy from you. How old is the lee and any chance there will be a 2 on 1 in her future? By the way, I for one love your f/f clips.

I don't know about everyone else but I would love to see this one in your wooden stocks in the future. This is one of my favorites!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back