• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello everyone,

Welcome back! It seems that we have the problems fixed, and you can now enjoy the new forum. I'll look forward to seeing you about.

Attachments

• 10168.jpg
    10168.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 132
Hi Myriads,

glad that the old new forum is back, with some improvements. Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys

Glad to see the problems are sorted. Perhaps you can now take a look at the problem of people bumping up old threads. :Grrr:

Did I miss something?

I never knew of any problems on here everything looks great to me

*Looks around confused* Were we gone? What new adjustments were made besides the sports area? LOL toneus79. Thats what happens when you get so many new people joining.

Someone bumped up this thread from 2001 and if it wasnt Toneus, then the person deleted his own post so as not to appear....

OK, who's the wise guy? Let me at 'em! Let me at 'em! I'll murderlize em! ;)

Ann

venray said:
Someone bumped up this thread from 2001 and if it wasnt Toneus, then the person deleted his own post so as not to appear....
You can not can't delete own post though!!????I'm confused, Ray!

chrisheaven said:
You can not can't delete own post though!!????I'm confused, Ray!

Actually Chris, the whole point of this thread was to have a pop at you, seeing as you seemed to have bumped up ELEVEN threads in the discussion forum today :rant:

oh, I see
I thought people might be interested in them- apologies if you were inconvenieced

toneus79 said:
Actually Chris, the whole point of this thread was to have a pop at you, seeing as you seemed to have bumped up ELEVEN threads in the discussion forum today :rant:

now dont pick on chris.... lolol and was this the welcome back when the forum went down and many people lost their posts?

isabeau

chrisheaven said:
oh, I see
I thought people might be interested in them- apologies if you were inconvenieced

Well not so much inconvienienced. However it is a bit unfair to swamp the discussion forum by bumping up ELEVEN threads, all of which (surprise surprise) were started by you in the first place.

Or perhaps you think you are the only person who has something worth saying, no matter how old.

chrisheaven said:
I can only apologise and ask you to forgive me for this stupidity.
Thanks so much for being so understanding about it.
I'm sure my posts can not come anywhere near to being as interesting as this one of yours. (which btw I have not bumped up)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=71892

Then let me apologise for that one then Chris, just trying to throw something new into the mix, doncha know. :happyfloa

By the way I really, really, really, believe you with your Girls Aloud claim. I nearly had a similar experience myself, but unlike yours my alarm clock went off that bit earlier, doncha know. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back