• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Held down and tickled by my boyfriend and his sister MF/F

She tickled a kick-boxer and lived to tell

Thanks for the story, brief but with a bang, Allison. As your TMF profile says you kick-box, Tonya was lucky you did not have a shot at her.

My favorite part of the story was the anticipation you conveyed while describing Tonya removing your boots. The fact that Tonya dislikes you made the anecdote even more exciting, as maybe she tickled you out of animosity instead of affection.

Is Tonya Ricky's older sister? Does she mother him, and is that the reason she does not like you?

Nice story, Allison! Much appreciated!

Damn fine post, Allison. Nylon sole tickling is the best thing on earth. :feets: The fact your feet were damp probably heightened the effect even more.

I'm kinda surprised you were pissed off. After all, aren't you a tickle hound? :hipoke: Anyway, try to forgive them. If I'd been sitting on your legs you'd still be lying there laughing your ass off! (j/k - I only like tickling when the lee enjoys it.)

Great tale. Hope to read lots more of your experiences. :twohugs:

Tickling is physical but also emotional

Allison, you said, "I was only pissed off because it was Tonya doing the tickling, I'd have been ok with it if it were a cute guy." How we feel about getting tickled often depends on who is doing it to us.

In the early 1990s I witnessed an interesting tickle at work. The perpetrator was an older (age 70) fellow named Neil, the victim an attractive young (20-something) blonde named Kathy.

Neil, Kathy and I were standing near Kathy's desk. She had her back to Neil and me. Neil tickled her from behind, getting her under-arms. Was Kathy ticklish? You bet!:tickle:

Besides seeing this fetching lass get tickled, the other thing that amused me was her two-part reaction. Kathy hadn't seen who tickled her. At first Kathy turned towards me, looking annoyed, as she thought :devil2: I had tickled her. But seeing I was too far away to have reached her, Kathy realized it was Neil. Instantly, the resentment on her face disappeared.

Kathy would have angered had I been the one who tickled her. But since it was Neil, it was okay with her. I'm guessing the intimacy of the act would have been objectionable were it me, someone she did not want touching her. But since Kathy's tickler turned out to be the older fellow Neil, her anger vanished.

Tickling is as communicative a form of touch as any other, isn't it? Kathy felt comfortable with Neil tickling her but would have stared me down were it my tickling fingers upsetting her sensitive flesh.

Last edited:
Wow, great story! Ricky is a lucky dude!

Was it her nails that killed you? That's awesome. Thanks for posting!

I witnessed an interesting tickle at work. The perpetrator was an older
(age 70) fellow named Neil, the victim an attractive young (20-something) blonde named Kathy...

At first Kathy turned towards me looking annoyed ... since Kathy's tickler turned out to be the older fellow Neil, her anger vanished.
HOT DAMN! I've tried to find to find something positive about aging. :woot:
Now if only my fingers will continue to work... :feets:
And if only I remember why I want my fingers to continue to work. :idunno:

Horatio and I have a mutual admiration for F/F foot tickling involving fingernails. And to think they were gliding over your nylons...:wow:

Hey giggle-maker glad you enjoyed hearing about my new years eve, yeah Tonya's nails were doing a lot of gliding on my nylons thats for sure.

Allison

You might want to buy your BF a set of Lee press on nails.

Anyone else find it ironic that a company called 'Lee' makes fake fingernails?:upsidedow

AWESOME story lol! So u liked it, but were mad at him for the rest of the day and all nite next week- okaaay lol?! Hmmm interesting, so ur feet r worse in nylons and after bein in boots for a bit hehe :evilha: lol! :D x

Hey Peachp, I really ejoyed reading your story, as if you couldn't guess.
I must remember to talk to you about in the chat room next time you drop by, next week hopfuly!!! bye hun xxx

Hopefully you'll be tickled like that again soon. Was that the only time your boyfriend had help?? Great for him (and also you hopefully) that he has the pleasure of tickling you but seems like the extra set of hands really intensified your experience. Just wondered if you had been tag-teamed or worse more than this time?? Great story and thanks for posting.:ty::happyhop:

Last edited:
no worries about slamming, I loved it!!! as I have had sisters tickled like you, it brought back some good memories...keep writing!!!

Looks like lightning in a bottle, Allison! Instead of 2-3 days, it's been a year. :)
Hope all is well.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back