• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We're all mad here!

Stashtater

Hello there! :cool2:

I'm not really sure what to say here, i'll try to make it short.

I'm 26 years old and i'm from germany. My name is Julia and i guess i'm a lee....had to look that up but it fits me perfectly :D
I always felt pretty much alone with this „kink“ of mine, if that's the right word. I don't really talk about it to anyone, never did and i guess it'll stay this way because people react weirdly to something that doesn't affect most people and they don't really get. I've only talked to one person about this and that was over the internet. He laughed about it but didn't really understand.

I had some lee-experiences in the past, some of them were good, some were truly horrible. Being totally helpless is something that can be enjoyable if the other person knows what he's doing. Always digged that. Tickling the truth out of a person can be loads of fun and takes some „bravery“ to keep, whatever it is you're not telling, to yourself. Honestly....if someone does it right and finds the right spots i'm an easy target....i even apologized once several times.....what a dark day that was....:sowrong:

I came here to have some fun and kinda live this side of my life, even if its only over the internet. I hope for some fun stuff here, we'll see.

ByeBye

Welcome to the TMF, Julia, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Welcome. Good fortune on here.

Love the name - love the photos - welcome to the asylum...

-SmugFish

Hello there! :cool2:

I'm not really sure what to say here, i'll try to make it short.

I'm 26 years old and i'm from germany. My name is Julia and i guess i'm a lee....had to look that up but it fits me perfectly :D
I always felt pretty much alone with this „kink“ of mine, if that's the right word. I don't really talk about it to anyone, never did and i guess it'll stay this way because people react weirdly to something that doesn't affect most people and they don't really get. I've only talked to one person about this and that was over the internet. He laughed about it but didn't really understand.

I had some lee-experiences in the past, some of them were good, some were truly horrible. Being totally helpless is something that can be enjoyable if the other person knows what he's doing. Always digged that. Tickling the truth out of a person can be loads of fun and takes some „bravery“ to keep, whatever it is you're not telling, to yourself. Honestly....if someone does it right and finds the right spots i'm an easy target....i even apologized once several times.....what a dark day that was....:sowrong:

I came here to have some fun and kinda live this side of my life, even if its only over the internet. I hope for some fun stuff here, we'll see.

ByeBye

Welcome to our little sub-culture!

If I may say hello to a fellow "newbie" :) I love your screen name as well as the title for your thread -- those are some of my favorite books! It's a rather heady feeling discovering that there are others who indeed share our "kink".

Welcome as well, I'd say also I'm still a "newbie" slowly coming out of my shell though I've been around the TMF for quite some time on an old account that broke down, still just looking to get around and see who is willing to even chat, etc. Best of luck on your internet fun! Hello from across the Atlantic!

Hallo, fellow inmate! Welcome to our wonderful asylum! ;)

Hope you will like it here! This place is full of nice people of all races and cultures (though predominantly American), some of which have struck actual friendships over the years, or even found love.

If you are looking for fantasy fuel, there is a great deal to find here, between stories written by talented authors, professional or amateur pictures, artwork from amazing artists, videos... And above all, discussions of all kinds between passionate people on all topics, some funny, some dead serious, anything tickling-related and even non-tickling related. I strongly recommend you explore the many sub-forums that form the fabric of this great place, and find out yourself which discussions are your favorites.

I wish you a great time! Tchüss und viel Glück!

By the way, I love this thread's title. Really made me laugh :blaugh:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back