• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Dad Tickling Me...

slap'n'ticklee

2nd Level Orange Feather
This only happened about 3 weeks ago when I went around my parents house...

I was kneeling on the floor as my cat was sitting on the sofa and I was cuddling him, my Dad was sitting beside my cat and said something funny and me being the person I am I gave a cheeky comment and before I knew it he had got of the sofa and wrestled me to the ground with my legs still underneath me. He was tickling my sides so much I could feel it through my clothes. I was laughing hysterically, screaming and thrashing about on the floor, even my feet couldn't keep still as they were thumping into the ground, when I finally managed to get them out from underneath me. My Mum came in the room and said 'whats all this noise' well it made me laugh even more and Dad eventually let me go.

That was great fun and hilarious I felt so alive after that and buzzing when I went off shopping that night, I just wonder how much longer it would have gone on if my Mum hadn't interrupted us, hmmm :bouncybou

maureen28 said:
That's a cute story!! My dad hasn't tickled me in years.

Yeah and nobody knows all your ticklish spots quite as well as your parents.,,,

Adorable story! :D Awwwwww!!

"I felt so alive" :D Sweetie, that's beautiful. Good for you. You SHOULD be tickled...you know it's true ;) xoxox

NAYA said:
Yeah and nobody knows all your ticklish spots quite as well as your parents.,,,

Actually, i was never tickled by my parents...at least not that i can remember...and, now i doubt they even know if i am ticklish or not!

I'm grateful though...I'm not into family tickling. :sowrong:

very cute story

adorible lil story hun, im sure your dad would of eventually gone to those kicking feet im sure :p

slap'n'ticklee

Great story glad you enjoyed your Dad tickling you. Wish I was your Dad!!!LOL as probably many of the male ticklers in here on the TMF. You have a very nice laugh and you are extremely ticklish from the video clips I have seen. Would love to see more clips of you being tickled. Have a wonderful day.

TicklesFemales:feets::wavingguy

Hot story! it almost caused me to touch myself inappropriately! :wowzer:

P.S. any ladies looking for a daddy figure to tickle them? im available. :wavingguy

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back