• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some research results: How common are women who like being tickled?

Erotickles

Verified
Wouldn't you just like to know, just what your odds are at finding a tickling friendly partner?

Here is what I came up with. YOUR INPUT IS WELCOME!!!
Results summery:
There appear to be about 2% of women who indicated they like being tickled to an extreme during sex.
Approximately additional 20% may like some tickling play to some extent.
All others - don't get near them. They will kill you! :-D

Introduction:
There is this dating site you may know, called Okcupid. It has like 2000 multiple choice questions that people are invited to answer, which are used to determine “compatibility” with other users.
There are a few tickling related questions, but as they seem to be presented to the user after several hundred other questions – not many people seem to get all the way to answer them.
Still, it is a rather big site, and there are quite a few that did.

One of the questions is phrased as follows:

How much do you like being tickled during sex?
1. Tickle me until I cry, it really turns me on.
2. I like being tickled during sex.
3. I don’t like being tickled during sex.
4. I don’t like being tickled, ever.

Method
When being a paying member on this site, you can search for people who answered specific answer(s) to a specific question. Having had a subscription some time ago – I used it to look for women who are interested in men who answered the above question with each one of the answers. When you scroll the results, and as the page updates with further matches, you can see on the result data returned from the server how many results there are in total.

First, I looked for women worldwide, who logged in during the last week, who answered the above question. If there are more than a 1000 results – it only returns the 1000, so I had to make the search specific enough so it does not go above that number – so results are not truncated. For that, I segmented the results by age groups.

Then, I tried to look for all those who logged in during the last decade, to get a larger sample.

Results:
Small sample (logged in up to 7 days before sampling):
by_age_groups_small_sample.png

Large sample (from the last decade)
all_users_large_sample.png

Discussion
The larger sample has obviously much more data, however, the distribution of responses was very much like to that in the smaller sample – which suggest consistency.

There are, however, several potential biases I can think of:
1. Age gap bias: The site may be limiting presentation of results when the other person is substantially younger than the one doing the search – unless, of course, they have indicated they are interested in being approached by people who are far from their age. This may explain the higher numbers in the lower ages. It just does not sound reasonable to me that it is a generation depending thing, nor that people who are into tickling become uninterested later in life. I suspect that these higher numbers originate from a coupling: Those who were “open minded” enough to indicate they don’t mind much about age – are also open minded when it comes to sexual experimentation.

2. "Misunderstandings": As is often the case with tickling, it may sometimes be taken as a rather “innocent” subject. That is, even those who stated “tickle me until I cry, it really turns me on” - may find it a turn on in some very limited dosage, which may be far from what a ticklinhg fetishist such as myself (or yourself..) considers desirable. It is therefore wrong to assume, in my opinion, that all those who chose the first answer have a tickling fetish. This is even more obvious when it comes to the second answer: it is not clear how much tickling those who stated “I like being tickled during sex” - have in mind.

3. Nonresponse bias: Another bias that may occur is that people who dislike it tend to skip this question altogether, which pushes the percentage of favorable responses upwards. This is by far the greatest possible bias, that I have no idea how much is at play here.

Still, it should be said, that I was under the impression that finding women who would appreciate a tickling play is a 1:10,000 thing. Finding evidence that suggest that there are about 2% who may like it is GREAT news!!!:smilelove

Only question is…. Where are they…?! ;-)

Please share your thoughts about my post!

Last edited:
Based on the depth of your research, you have waaaaaay to much time on your hands! :p

I thought this was pretty cool!

peace out,
daddy

Wouldn't you just like to know, just what your odds are at finding a tickling friendly partner?

Here is what I came up with. YOUR INPUT IS WELCOME!!!
Results summery:
There appear to be about 2% of women who indicated they like being tickled to an extreme during sex.
Approximately additional 20% may like some tickling play to some extent.
All others - don't get near them. They will kill you! :-D

Introduction:
There is this dating site you may know, called Okcupid. It has like 2000 multiple choice questions that people are invited to answer, which are used to determine “compatibility” with other users.
There are a few tickling related questions, but as they seem to be presented to the user after several hundred other questions – not many people seem to get all the way to answer them.
Still, it is a rather big site, and there are quite a few that did.

One of the questions is phrased as follows:

How much do you like being tickled during sex?
1. Tickle me until I cry, it really turns me on.
2. I like being tickled during sex.
3. I don’t like being tickled during sex.
4. I don’t like being tickled, ever.

Method
When being a paying member on this site, you can search for people who answered specific answer(s) to a specific question. Having had a subscription some time ago – I used it to look for women who are interested in men who answered the above question with each one of the answers. When you scroll the results, and as the page updates with further matches, you can see on the result data returned from the server how many results there are in total.

First, I looked for women worldwide, who logged in during the last week, who answered the above question. If there are more than a 1000 results – it only returns the 1000, so I had to make the search specific enough so it does not go above that number – so results are not truncated. For that, I segmented the results by age groups.

Then, I tried to look for all those who logged in during the last decade, to get a larger sample. For that, I used an automated platform.

Results:
Small sample (logged in up to 7 days before sampling):
View attachment 539544

Large sample (from the last decade)
View attachment 539545

Discussion
The larger sample has obviously much more data, however, the distribution of responses was very much like to that in the smaller sample – which suggest consistency.

There are, however, several potential biases I can think of:
1. Age gap bias: The site may be limiting presentation of results when the other person is substantially younger than the one doing the search – unless, of course, they have indicated they are interested in being approached by people who are far from their age. This may explain the higher numbers in the lower ages. It just does not sound reasonable to me that it is a generation depending thing, nor that people who are into tickling become uninterested later in life. I suspect that these higher numbers originate from a coupling: Those who were “open minded” enough to indicate they don’t mind much about age – are also open minded when it comes to sexual experimentation.

2. "Misunderstandings": As is often the case with tickling, it may sometimes be taken as a rather “innocent” subject. That is, even those who stated “tickle me until I cry, it really turns me on” - may find it a turn on in some very limited dosage, which may be far from what a ticklinhg fetishist such as myself (or yourself..) considers desirable. It is therefore wrong to assume, in my opinion, that all those who chose the first answer have a tickling fetish. This is even more obvious when it comes to the second answer: it is not clear how much tickling those who stated “I like being tickled during sex” - have in mind.

3. Nonresponse bias: Another bias that may occur is that people who dislike it tend to skip this question altogether, which pushes the percentage of favorable responses upwards. This is by far the greatest possible bias, that I have no idea how much is at play here.

Still, it should be said, that I was under the impression that finding women who would appreciate a tickling play is a 1:10,000 thing. Finding evidence that suggest that there are about 2% who may like it is GREAT news!!!:smilelove

Only question is…. Where are they…?! ;-)

Please share your thoughts about my post!

I thought it was interesting that in the 18+ research it was high, and then in the 30s+ it was high...

Still depends entirely on the person, I kind of hit off a conversation with a woman who answered that question and I kind of followed up on it later but between our schedules and her not really opening up, things didn't turn out. I think knowing where to go offline to areas around you is probably good and use some of that educated noggin to stop thinking about it so hard, that some women will be into it, just know that if they start growling at you it's time to move.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back