• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Chacha - Hot Business Woman In The Double Stocks! (NYLON, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
A new scene with the totally gorgeous and incredibly ticklish Chacha, this time in a sexy business suit and getting her feet tickled in the double stocks! Nylon and bare foot lovers should appreciate this one as there is plenty of both :)

image258m.jpg

image239z.jpg

Chacha's nylon feet get plenty of tickling with fingers, brushes and the electric toothbrush, while she goes nuts (she hates the hairbrush!!) There's also some toe-tieing before the nylons get ripped and her bare feet tickled too. In the final minutes they also get baby-lotioned and tickled with the hairbrush, which produces some great results! :D There's a little upperbody tickling in there too, although this one is mainly a foot tickling scene - and one of her hottest so far I think! :bubbleheart:

image251e.jpg

It took me longer than planned to get this one uploaded to my store due to internet issues, but it's out now and hopefully worth the wait. Enjoy the preview!

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3372461427/Chacha_Double_Stocks_HD_Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.mediafire.com/?a9zl7ahws7ihl2h

Attachments

• Image215.jpg
    Image215.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 441
  • Image216.jpg
    Image216.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 433
  • Image217.jpg
    Image217.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 337
  • Image218.jpg
    Image218.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 280
  • Image226.jpg
    Image226.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 565
:wub:

Attachments

• Image224.jpg
    Image224.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 357
  • Image227.jpg
    Image227.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 289
  • Image231.jpg
    Image231.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 231
  • Image235.jpg
    Image235.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 504
  • Image249.jpg
    Image249.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 530
:lover:

Attachments

• Image255.jpg
    Image255.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 389
  • Image247.jpg
    Image247.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 430
  • Image252.jpg
    Image252.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 356
  • Image253.jpg
    Image253.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 286
  • Image257.jpg
    Image257.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 664
Im afraid i cant help myself dammit! these are some of the hottest women on the planet. can you blame me for increasing my odds? :shrug:

Im afraid i cant help myself dammit! these are some of the hottest women on the planet. can you blame me for increasing my odds? :shrug:

No, not really - and I promise to put in a good word for you next time lol! ;)

Hmm...funnily enough I don't actually remember filming that one lol ;)
Those are always the best ones :cheesy:
But seriously, there has to be an upperbody video. Yeah, yeah, yeah, for lots of people it's feet, feet and nothing but feet. But having a woman like crazy hot ChaCha walk away without a real upperbody video is just plain wrong. So please, shoot one. Did I say please? Please.

But seriously, there has to be an upperbody video. Yeah, yeah, yeah, for lots of people it's feet, feet and nothing but feet. But having a woman like crazy hot ChaCha walk away without a real upperbody video is just plain wrong. So please, shoot one. Did I say please? Please.
Topless too.

I will definitely bear it in mind trepak! :)

Are you ever going to tickle the girls you film!?

You have some of the best looking women and quite possibly the 3rd worst set of tickling skills--proceeding those involved with Tickling Paradise and Tickle Abuse.

I only hope she doesn't quit with the tickling clips because she 's is one of your best models in my opinion.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back