• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Scenes from an epic and very hot shoot last week - Lauren and Roxxy, with some hands-on help from Rachelle! :)

Wow! Jade is a tickler's dream, she's so hot and just brilliantly ticklish. Any hope of her and Grace shooting again? Anna looks amazing, such beautiful hair and a stunning body her armpits look so smooth. The trio is amazing too, looks like Roxy and Lauren really tried to break each other! Really hope you tickled Rachelle in that outfit too :)

Wow! Jade is a tickler's dream, she's so hot and just brilliantly ticklish. Any hope of her and Grace shooting again? Anna looks amazing, such beautiful hair and a stunning body her armpits look so smooth. The trio is amazing too, looks like Roxy and Lauren really tried to break each other! Really hope you tickled Rachelle in that outfit too :)

No more Grace I'm afraid, but Jade seems to get more ticklish every time..I don't know how that's possible!

Rachelle didn't get tickled in that outfit but she did get tickled in this one - as you can probably tell, they were being pretty mean to her ;)

She also looks pretty smoking-hot here:

Roxxy’s Presses Lauren 'nylon feet by her chin, appears to be very hot, if Roxxy tickles Lauren and Rachelle by worship nylon feet that more sexy.Lauren and Rachel have Fragrant nylon feet.

Roxxy’s Presses Lauren 'nylon feet by her chin, appears to be very hot, if Roxxy tickles Lauren and Rachelle by worship nylon feet that more sexy.Lauren and Rachel have Fragrant nylon feet.

No, she didn't I'm afraid

Here's a little more of Rachelle - wearing a great outfit here...

:)

..a little teaser of her getting some (well deserved) revenge on Roxxy. This was actually a really intense clip...even though Lauren had to go and so couldn't join in, Rachelle's nails really made her scream!

Annabelle

..a little teaser of her getting some (well deserved) revenge on Roxxy. This was actually a really intense clip...even though Lauren had to go and so couldn't join in, Rachelle's nails really made her scream!

Hey turtleboy, will there be any clips of Annabelle going onto the members site soon?

Rachelle is incredible, so pretty and such a perfect body. Her skin looks so soft and those armpits are incredibly smooth. Looks like she was really punished by Lauren and Roxxy. I love these ff/f clips as the girls are always so merciless :D

Understand, sucking is a good way for Ayla and Faye, not every tickler is accepted.
Turtleboy'video is still great, real and passionate. looking forward to Ayla partner by Faye tickles Rachelle and Angelina together .

If i was to request a custom f/m clip, what models would be available to tickle the guy ?

It depends on which models you are interested in and when you would be looking at getting the clip? Lots of models may be able to but the issue is whether he would be available at the same time as the model so I would need to check. It's easiest if you message or email me to discuss: [email protected]

Hey turtleboy, will there be any clips of Annabelle going onto the members site soon?

Possibly..I'd have to check the remaining clips I have of her to see what they're like. I don't work with her any more so there won't be any future scenes I'm afraid

Rachelle is incredible, so pretty and such a perfect body. Her skin looks so soft and those armpits are incredibly smooth. Looks like she was really punished by Lauren and Roxxy. I love these ff/f clips as the girls are always so merciless :D

Yes, all these clips were great. Lauren got her worst tickling so far, especially from Roxxy...it was the first time I've heard her begging. She was so tired afterwards and for the rest of the shoot. Rachelle's scene was very intense as well - they all got some mean tickling to be fair!

Annabelle

Possibly..I'd have to check the remaining clips I have of her to see what they're like. I don't work with her any more so there won't be any future scenes I'm afraid

Yes, all these clips were great. Lauren got her worst tickling so far, especially from Roxxy...it was the first time I've heard her begging. She was so tired afterwards and for the rest of the shoot. Rachelle's scene was very intense as well - they all got some mean tickling to be fair!

Ok that's fine, if you could get one on the members site of Annabelle that would be great!!!

Will look forwrd to seeing Lauren begging!! She is gorgeous and seeing her ruthlessly tickled will be amazing :)

I persuaded Angelina to bring her mother to shoot with her a couple of weeks ago. They may not look very alike but she is her real mother - and a very glam 60 something :)

Her mother is not as crazy ticklish as Angelina but she is certainly ticklish! They have quite opposite reactions - mum has a cute, quiet laugh, which is nothing at all like Angelina's screaming! She did enjoy it anyway and they both had a lot of fun. I hope to get them back in together again in future :)

I persuaded Angelina to bring her mother to shoot with her a couple of weeks ago. They may not look very alike but she is her real mother - and a very glam 60 something :)

Her mother is not as crazy ticklish as Angelina but she is certainly ticklish! They have quite opposite reactions - mum has a cute, quiet laugh, which is nothing at all like Angelina's screaming! She did enjoy it anyway and they both had a lot of fun. I hope to get them back in together again in future :)

Angelina and her mother together to participate in the tickling is very special, turtleboy always create surprises.the perfect partner for Angelina and Alya or Angelina and Faye, and their fingers and mouth let Angelina fear, Angelina’s pantyhose foot as Ayla and Faye‘s delicious, by the way, the Angelina‘s nylon is very beautiful and matches her skin color

Great work TB

Please tell me lotion was used with the brush in at least one of these clips

More from the last couple of weeks - great shoots with Coco and Sophia, including a very fun F/F scene...Coco does enjoy tickling ;)

Awesome, can't wait for Sophia sole writing!!

That was a fun one to make :)

Here's some of Hannah last week. I always forget how ridiculously ticklish she is - attached a mini-preview as a reminder! ;)

She's back again this week to shoot some F/F stuff

Attachments

• HannahS Mar 17.wmv
    3.9 MB · Views: 127
A similarly crazy (possibly more so!) little preview of Jade last month....undoubtedly one of the most ridiculously ticklish people around! :)

Attachments

• Image20.jpg
    Image20.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Image21.jpg
    Image21.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Image23.jpg
    Image23.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 234
  • Image33.jpg
    Image33.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 172
  • Jade Feb 17 sample.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 93
Coco is awesome, love how she's writhing there! Pretty sexy match up too, Sophia is stunning and her breasts are perfect. The straddling looks good. Jade is such a dream 'lee, that spot on her thighs/ass is spectacular, would be a shame if you let that slip next time she's at the mercy of a couple of girls ;)

Coco is awesome, love how she's writhing there! Pretty sexy match up too, Sophia is stunning and her breasts are perfect. The straddling looks good. Jade is such a dream 'lee, that spot on her thighs/ass is spectacular, would be a shame if you let that slip next time she's at the mercy of a couple of girls ;)

Jade is great. Not only is she incredibly cute and insanely ticklish, but she's great fun and always willing to try something new! Here's some from today of her bound and tickled in a nylon body suit - she said this was by far the most intense scene she's ever done!

Jade being a guinea pig again - this time trying out my new creation! It attaches to the front of the stocks and traps the feet completely - it also means you can use toe-ties effectively without the pain or risk of injury because the feet can't move and pull the toe (they can barely move at all!) Toe ties are often way more uncomfortable than they are made to look in clips, hence I don't use them very often!

These definitely work though, as Jade demonstrated very well :thumbsup:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back