• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Nurse

Hey all!

I'm back again with another update!

First of all, this. girl. is. amazing! :wub: . I'm at the point where I'm pinching myself. Every day with her just gets better & better.

Soooo, since I last posted, we have used BONDAGE! I went to work at my second job, where I came across some fresh medical restraints (that I promptly snatched). The very next day, I drive to her place & show 'em to her. Her eyes light up & she wants to use them pronto!

She cinches them to her Brobdingnagian sleigh bed, and ties me down (btw nurses are really good at tying people down with medical restraints!)... She wastes NO time and starts tickling me. And let me tell you, if there were such a thing as a natural vanilla tickler, SHE IS ONE! She is really good at mixing in heavy kneading with light tickling with agonizingly brutal teasing with anticipation.

I realized that I can take a LOT of tickle abuse, so to speak. And the 1st time, I held my own & didn't safe-word. Since then, we've gone at it a couple more times, and the last time, she finally made me crack! I yelled "Red." Personally I think she cheated. I was blindfolded and she mixed in some ice cubes into the action - a "tickling on the rocks" if you will!

We've been together only about a month now, but I feel like this is something really special. Tickling-related fun aside, I've never had more fun!

Stay tuned!

A GOOD SET OF STORIES!

Hey all!

I'm back again with another update!

First of all, this. girl. is. amazing! :wub: . I'm at the point where I'm pinching myself. Every day with her just gets better & better.

Soooo, since I last posted, we have used BONDAGE! I went to work at my second job, where I came across some fresh medical restraints (that I promptly snatched). The very next day, I drive to her place & show 'em to her. Her eyes light up & she wants to use them pronto!

She cinches them to her Brobdingnagian sleigh bed, and ties me down (btw nurses are really good at tying people down with medical restraints!)... She wastes NO time and starts tickling me. And let me tell you, if there were such a thing as a natural vanilla tickler, SHE IS ONE! She is really good at mixing in heavy kneading with light tickling with agonizingly brutal teasing with anticipation.

I realized that I can take a LOT of tickle abuse, so to speak. And the 1st time, I held my own & didn't safe-word. Since then, we've gone at it a couple more times, and the last time, she finally made me crack! I yelled "Red." Personally I think she cheated. I was blindfolded and she mixed in some ice cubes into the action - a "tickling on the rocks" if you will!

We've been together only about a month now, but I feel like this is something really special. Tickling-related fun aside, I've never had more fun!

Stay tuned!

^I will be staying tuned.^

You know that the tickling will become more intense as time goes by.

Thanks again everyone!

Sooo, there's been a lot of developments since I last posted. I wish I had time to tell you all of it! But suffice it to say, I am in LOVE with this woman! Every day with her gets better than the day before.

She still loves tickling the hell outta me. Sometimes, she'll ask to tie me up (where she does other things in addition to tickling me), and other times, she'll ask me if I want to be tied up! And the main reason she's into tickling is because she knows how much I love it!

I haven't tied her up much, but I have tickled her quite a bit. I continue to challenge her to push her tickling limit. She's tempted, but just not yet...

I even showed her THIS website one morning over a cup of coffee... I mostly showed her the Tickling Discussion, Artwork & Story Sections. I don't remember exactly what she said; I just know she wasn't taken aback... She has checked out other websites about tickle play & she tells me she has "ideas."

I am one lucky dog, I know... I just wanted to give y'all an update...

Looks like you found a keeper ticklehound. Keep us posted!

Thank you. I agree, she is a keeper! Tickling aside, she is an amazing woman.

We just closed out two of the best days of my life. It's my birthday this weekend, but she's stuck working :( . BUT we were both off yesterday & today. SOOOO we observed Valentine's Day yesterday & my birthday today!

We stayed at her place almost the entire time. Yesterday, I had roses delivered & spoiled her. Today, she took care of me. She cooked for me & gave me my presents. One of them is a SportsSheet Under Mattress restraint set! We put it to good use this afternoon! She tickled the hell outta me for over a half-hour (she is getting really good at tickling) Then I tickled her past her limit (she usually taps out "Red" within a couple minutes, but this time, lasted almost 10 minutes).

I am gonna try to incorporate some new tickle games to spice thing up...

Thank you. I agree, she is a keeper! Tickling aside, she is an amazing woman.

We just closed out two of the best days of my life. It's my birthday this weekend, but

she's stuck working :( . BUT we were both off yesterday & today. SOOOO we

observed Valentine's Day yesterday & my birthday today!

We stayed at her place almost the entire time. Yesterday, I had roses delivered & spoiled her. Today, she took care of me. She cooked for me & gave me my presents. One of them is a SportsSheet Under Mattress restraint set! We put it to good use this afternoon! She tickled the hell outta me for over a half-hour (she is getting really good at tickling) Then I tickled her past her limit (she usually taps out "Red" within a couple minutes, but this time, lasted almost 10 minutes).

I am gonna try to incorporate some new tickle games to spice thing up...

Love The update !

lucky man you are lol and here i thought it was going to be a tale of a check up you had with the title being tickling nurse lol

Hey everyone! Another quick update of my tickling escapades with the love of my life!

Sooo, yesterday, we have a lazy day together... mostly we're tickling each other playfully. She's on top in bed & braces themselves on her hands, and I tickles under her arms & along her sides til she falls on me & we start kissing!

Then I finally just say, "I want you to tie me up." Usually she offers; this time, I told her what I wanted, which she really liked. She finds the restraints she bought me (she had stashed them cuz her family was coming to check out her new place last week) and ties me up...

She wastes no time & tickles me senseless! She gets better at tickling every time. I swear, she must be getting tips from here or something. Either that or she's a natural. She pulls my arm taut to get at my armpits, sits on my leg to pin my foot down & pulls my toes back to get at my soles...

I didn't tie her up this time... I just can't bring myself to tickle her past her limit. She looks soo cute when I'm tickling her, especially when she begs me to stop. I just don't have the heart to be merciless! But I've told her that next time, it's MY turn!

Hope y'all enjoy. Thanks so much for your support!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back