• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* April Auditions

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Hey everyone,

It's been quite a while since I've done this, but I've had several auditions and want to know what you think of each of them. Each were tickled in the stocks for under a minute to give you an idea how they would react.

Attached are a set of hi-res photos for each girl and their audition footage. I've also included a poll here so feel free to cast your vote for those people you'd like to see in a full fledged production.

Feel free to post whatever you'd like here. Your comments will help determine what happens next :).

The poll is located here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=176842

Last edited:
Ella Audition

Ella, who's acted as a tickler in a couple productions, opted to be on the other side of the fence.

Crystle's Audition

A shy girl who's heart rate went up the second she saw the stocks...

Kaci's Audition

She was quite eager to try this out that she came on her lunch break to do it!

Doriane's Audition

An exact quote from her - "I was born to do this!"

Lavinia's Audition

She said she was extremely ticklish as a child...but hadn't been tickled in a very long time... let's see how this turns out :).

Sellas Audition

I was actually breaking down the set and she popped in - her boyfriend was the one who insisted I audition her. How would I say no?

Holy Crap Dude!

Loved 'em!

Your audition clips are always top notch
Thanks for so many :)

Ok, this is only MY opinion.

Ella - Eh, she's ok. Average.
Crystle - She's cute but NO reaction really. Sorry.
Kaci - She's cute & she DOES seem quite ticklish. Good.
Doriane - WE HAVE A WINNER!!
Lavinia - She's ok, I guess.

Very nice auditions, I really liked Lavinia's auditions, very cute girl!

Very nice clips, thanks for sharing them.

Doriane, could be one of the best lee ever.
I am dying to meet this girl .

Good auditions! Thumbs up for Ella, Kaci, Lavinia, and Doriane. Thumbs down for Crystle and Sella - only a little ticklish.

1. Doriane- very ticklish love her reactions. And she digs it. sign her up.

2. Kaci- nice reaction to being tickled. stopped by for lunch. what more can you ask for? sign her up.
not very particular about the rest. especially Crystle. soles seem more sensitive then ticklish. same with Sella. did like her yenny mole on her sole.

I so love Doriane's business attire. Just like my lady. I dig that getting off from work with the heels on all day, feet nice and tender ready to be tickled to my heart's contentment. I really do. :wub:

Thanks for posting the clips. I voted for Kaci, Doriane, & Lavinia.

Kaci is my favorite.
Thanks for these clips--I usually love audition clips more than anything else.

I like Doriane, Lavinia, and Ella in that order.

The other three aren't bad though.

Crystle has the nicest looking feet, but she seems the least ticklish.

Kaci seems ticklish but sort of overreacting....

Sella seems somewhat ticklish, but she just doesn't appeal to me as much as the other three.

She actually did come from work too when this was shot. I will ask her what her profession is :)

I so love Doriane's business attire. Just like my lady. I dig that getting off from work with the heels on all day, feet nice and tender ready to be tickled to my heart's contentment. I really do. :wub:

darthy good ol darthy....always tickling helpless women....tisk tisk darthy maul...nice canidates

Doriane, PLEEEEEASE make a video with her... in that attire... and with that same "I can take the tickling, bring it on!" attitude. WIN! WIN! WIN!

Doriane's a winner!! Ella is good as well............Lavinia and Kaci are ok, but Sella is definitely a no go.........although I love it when you have women of color, she's just not ticklish enuff.

For me Lavinia and Kaci are amazing!

The girls next door who i love to see tickle!!!!

Doriane definitely since claims she was born for this, say put her to the test.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back