• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Speaking of new models, here's another Jay with another of her friends - Grace!

Grace is crazy-ticklish and an escape artist, able to get the cuffs off her wrists by sheer determination :)

Grace is crazy-ticklish and an escape artist, able to get the cuffs off her wrists by sheer determination :)

Jay’s two friends Amy and Grace are rare beauties, very cute,Jay as a tickler love tickling model's feet by foot worship, but this time no tickle Grace‘s pantyhose feet by sucking and licking.
It's a pity that if this video can have elements of foot worship, it will be more exciting and hot.

When the last clip of Cherry's mother will be available on the store?

Her new clips are going to be on the member's site - the first one is coming today

Here's some more of Cherry from her latest shoot a couple of weeks ago...

Cherry is such a lovely woman, and those feet look beautiful as always. It must be so tempting to stop tickling and give her a lick or two.

Glad you like them :)

Here's some new scenes with Violet. When I asked her to bring a Sari for a custom, I wasn't expecting it to be such a traditional one...it was so long! It looks amazing on her though...

Violet looks lovely as always. You got some great close-ups of her face, I never noticed before what beautiful eyes she has. Will we get to see her get some revenge on you in this outfit?

Grace is BEAUTIFUL. Cannot wait for these clips, hope she'll be making more.

what a sexy Indian girl!!

She is!

Violet looks lovely as always. You got some great close-ups of her face, I never noticed before what beautiful eyes she has. Will we get to see her get some revenge on you in this outfit?

It's because I don't always shoot her with her blue contact lenses - she has naturally dark eyes but wears the colour contact lenses usually. I like her look both ways so have mixed it up a little between shoots :)

She did get revenge but not in that outfit - it's not the most practical one for a tickler lol

Grace is BEAUTIFUL. Cannot wait for these clips, hope she'll be making more.

I hope so too :)

Have the new miss jay and Becky clips been posted?

Not yet but they will be coming soon - either to the store or members site...

In the meantime here's some more of Jay with the return of Amy. Lot's of F/F scenes and even a very crazy FF/M scene to come!

Upperbody fans will should this one a lot...

Foot fans will like this :)

...and the revenge!

You'll probably recall we decided Amy was no good as a tickler and we even stopped halfway through her first attempt. Well, she got the hang of it afterwards (as I discovered also!) and this scene was actually one of Jay's most intense so far. Amy went to town on her and Jay actually ended up with a migraine from thrashing and laughing so hard (and possibly from headbutting the floor a couple of times) It's completely wild :)

In other news, Xmas came early this year. Some of you may recall that I had a hard drive failure almost exactly two years ago and I lost a load of footage going all the way back to June/July of that year. After going through a couple of data recovery places, I had long since given up on ever getting it repaired - and then out of the blue, the company I left it with contacted me this month saying they now had a working solution for that drive type! It cost another ton of money, but I've now got the drive back and fully recovered!

Even though I re-shot some of the scenes, there were many others and quite a lot that I had forgotten even existed...I'll post some samples as I work through the footage, but many of the clips will be appearing on the members site over coming weeks and months (yesterday's update with Ella/Emily being the first!) Some people had customs cancelled at that time due to the lost data. If you were one of them and would still like the original clip let me know!

That's awesome news to hear about the hard drive! Any chance this tickling clip with Ella Heart survived and will be available for purchase?

EllaHeart-Black.jpg

That’s great news mate! Were one or two of the sessions with Jade? Perhaps tickled soles up on the new table? I’m sure I saw some preview pics once, but I believe you said back then they were lost on the hard drive! :)

Thats great news about the hard drive recovery

That's awesome news to hear about the hard drive! Any chance this tickling clip with Ella Heart survived and will be available for purchase?

View attachment 640920

Yes! - it was a custom with an interview so will probably be edited down and released on the members site

That’s great news mate! Were one or two of the sessions with Jade? Perhaps tickled soles up on the new table? I’m sure I saw some preview pics once, but I believe you said back then they were lost on the hard drive! :)

Yes indeed, you have a good memory :) It's a very good scene!

Haha! Lovely stuff mate, look forward to some previews and the full clip :)

Keep an eye on the members site over the coming months as that's where most of the recovered content will be going - starting this week and next :)

Here's some samples of amazing Indian foot model Puja, who came in for a first shoot. She was very nervous about all of this but had a great time, very cute reactions and she will be coming back next week! Like Jaz, Puja doesn't show her full face (her feet are her thing) which is a shame but I'm just trying to work with different alternatives for masking up...she looks great but the mask doesn't really flatter her, especially when it's slipping down over her nose :)

Glad to see Amy return. She's absolutely adorable still... Hopefully she will be a regular.

Here's some samples of amazing Indian foot model Puja, who came in for a first shoot. She was very nervous about all of this but had a great time, very cute reactions and she will be coming back next week! Like Jaz, Puja doesn't show her full face (her feet are her thing) which is a shame but I'm just trying to work with different alternatives for masking up...she looks great but the mask doesn't really flatter her, especially when it's slipping down over her nose :)

Puja as in Puja the IG foot model?

Puja as in Puja the IG foot model?

Yes that's her - she doesn't normally show anything above the knee lol :) She's back again early next week so if you have any custom requests, get in touch!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back