• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hitachi Magic Wand?

Nextrend2011

TMF Poster
Ok so I very well know what the Hitachi Magic Wand is used for in most cases ;) , but I've seen a few tickling videos here and there that show it being used and I was curious as to what effects it really has on the 'lee and if anyone had any experience with it?

Been using it the last few years......works like a charm on the feet. I can't attest to how it feels, but as a ler, it yields the desired result

In my experiences, the Hitachi can either tickle the feet like crazy, or be used to get the victim turned on. Either way, it's a beauty.

My guy has pressed it to my toes and I went out of my MIND! It's real good, but numbs you eventually because of how intense it is.

I have two of them. Never used them on the feet but they are devestating on the armpits, especially if the ticklee is not expecting it. I'll have to try them on he feet in my next video.

A magic wand can be good at tickling a lee's feet, or it can be used to take
her to a.. 'Magical Place' ;)

Sorry, I had to say it hehe

It would definitely be good for a small period of time, but after a while it would numb an area because of the intense vibrations. At least for me, it's simultaneously tickly and a turn on :)

Ok so I very well know what the Hitachi Magic Wand is used for in most cases ;) , but I've seen a few tickling videos here and there that show it being used and I was curious as to what effects it really has on the 'lee and if anyone had any experience with it?

OK. What is it and where can I buy one?

OK. What is it and where can I buy one?

Hey there gigglemakr! The Hitachi Magic Wand is used for soothing and relaxing sore muscles and nerves, relieving tension, and rehabilitation after sports injuries...it works through a powerful vibrating head that helps bring bloodflow to the inflicted area. However....many people began to figure out alternative uses for it, mainly as a vibrator and eventually, tickling. ;) Lot of erotic tickling companies use it for forced orgasm / tickling sessions. Tickling wise, it's quite often used on the feet, nipples, and of course, vagina. I don't own one yet, but I plan on adding it to my collection eventually hehe

Hey there gigglemakr! The Hitachi Magic Wand is used for soothing and relaxing sore muscles and nerves, relieving tension, and rehabilitation after sports injuries...it works through a powerful vibrating head that helps bring bloodflow to the inflicted area. However....many people began to figure out alternative uses for it, mainly as a vibrator and eventually, tickling. ;) Lot of erotic tickling companies use it for forced orgasm / tickling sessions. Tickling wise, it's quite often used on the feet, nipples, and of course, vagina. I don't own one yet, but I plan on adding it to my collection eventually hehe

Hey, Next, thanks for your info. Just one question: I'd love to buy one. Where do I go to do so? A hospital supply store? A hardware store? Wal-Mart?Oh....one more question. Is this the electric item that gives an electric shock on contact? Like a small lightening bolt?

I don't know off hand where to buy one. No stores really carry them, but you can probably find plenty of them for sale on Amazon, Ebay, etc. And no, this isn't the electrical zapper tool...just vibrations my friend :)

I don't know off hand where to buy one. No stores really carry them, but you can probably find plenty of them for sale on Amazon, Ebay, etc. And no, this isn't the electrical zapper tool...just vibrations my friend :)

Thanks for your help, Next.

I can go on-line, of course, but if anybody knows where to buy these at retail in a regular store, I'd sure appreciate it if you'd post the info. Thanks.

I was actually going to post about that funny looking thing but forgot. Thankfully, this thread reminded me to do further research on it and I am going to invest in one to try on my victim. :)

I can go on-line, of course, but if anybody knows where to buy these at retail in a regular store, I'd sure appreciate it if you'd post the info. Thanks.

A sex shop would be your best bet. I've never seen them at a regular store, so if you're worried about being seen at a sex shop I would do the internet route.

Actually, the Liberator Store in Atlanta has it for a great price. I plan on picking one up with a couple of wedges when I have extra money.

I heard it's actually a pretty cool place to visit. :)

I've heard mixed reviews about the wand myself, but I'm still curious enough to want to try it. :D

I was actually going to post about that funny looking thing but forgot. Thankfully, this thread reminded me to do further research on it and I am going to invest in one to try on my victim. :)

Well I'm glad I could remind you of it! ^_^

two Giggle makers?

I knew it wuz a cool name! And you were here first!

The magic wand...aka my best friend. LOLLL

Actually, I had mine used on the backs of my legs when I was tied up, and it was effing unbearable. I'm really ticklish and still not much of a screamer but that got me.

Get one!

A sex shop would be your best bet. I've never seen them at a regular store, so if you're worried about being seen at a sex shop I would do the internet route.

Thanks for the suggestion, Porcelain. I hadn't thought of that. Don't know why ----- I'm not embarrased to go.......I got my great set of soft leather cuffs there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back