• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laura's very ticklish feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Hi everyone,

Here are three more audio files, these from Laura. Laura is another one of my personal favorites. Excrutiatingly ticklish, she originally decided to do a video, in her own words, because she is terrified of being tickled and wanted to face her fear. On some level she must have ended up liking it since she did a total of five videos, but she never got over her screaming, fighting resistance.

Laura had a brown belt in judo and had begun adding TaeKwonDo to her repertoire, so when she decided to resist being tickled it was a serious thing. In the course of about a dozen scenes, her boyfriend Jason and I probably only managed to FULLY restrain her a few times. In most cases she would turn out to be stronger and more limber than we would have believed possible, and she would nearly kill her tickler :)

But I digress...

These clips are from the video Laura's Feet

laurasfeet3.jpg

The rest of her video, ahem, oeuvre:
Laura's First Time
Laura 2
For You #9: Teresa and Laura
Laura's Last Time

and the audio files, which are in WEBTV friendly WAVE format:
<A HREF="http://www.ticklingforum.com/mtp/mtp_laurasfeet1.wav">Laura's Feet 1</A>
<A HREF="http://www.ticklingforum.com/mtp/mtp_laurasfeet2.wav">Laura's Feet 2</A>
<A HREF="http://www.ticklingforum.com/mtp/mtp_laurasfeet3.wav">Laura's Feet 3</A>

For about one year i've asked someone to put that video up in the forum. now tht's it's done, it's not a video, it's an audio file.......
I'm not mad, i understand that you have to get something in return to be able to post video in here, but i'm not mad at you........just pissed off (not at you, just in general)

I totally understand your wanting the video clips out here in the public areas, but I hope you can understand why I don't do that. As I've said previously, I have all my clips in the Archives, and the Archives are paying the very high bills for keeping the TMF going. We are doing the best that we can to provide as much for free as possible here, but there are going to be some limits to that.

I still continue to encourage anyone who wants to, to post the clips that they have, as I am not one of those people who is possessive about the media. Feel free to post any of my stuff here that you want.

just a remark

i've noticed that you haven't been posting any new clips for a while now in your web site (the showcase) and i wondered if you were puttig the new clip in the archives as well? Or, a simpler reason, you did'nt had the time to do a new video!!!!!!!:D

No, that's definitely it, that I haven't put out a new video. Once I do, I will continue to post the clips from them on my own site, and through here.

Not repetative.

Jeff I hope I am not repetative but I would like to see Laura's first time and Laura's Last time again if you could sometime post the clips. I did have them in my hard drive but lost them.

If you can help it would be appreciated.

If you scroll up about four replies in this same thread, you will see my reply to requests for clips posted here...

Attachments

• 9855.jpg
    9855.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 9856.jpg
    9856.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 9857.jpg
    9857.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 28,100
anyone still have this video and could post it please... it"s an old thread but i stll want that cip man...badly!

Attachments

• Screenshot (101).png
    Screenshot (101).png
    803.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 5C8AA6DB-A091-4B87-B027-1B9751CB8C33.jpeg
    5C8AA6DB-A091-4B87-B027-1B9751CB8C33.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
Woaahhh, NELLIE.

Okay guys, let's wait a second here. I'll respond to this because Jeff is too classy a guy and I am not afflicted with that same burden. ;)

I'm all for "Power To The People" and all that, but there are some things we need to remember...

1) TK video production is supposed to be a profit-making operation. That's the way it was designed, and that's the way it sometimes works. This isn't a govt. handout program (though there should BE one!) ;)

2) Jeff, Kathy, and all the rest owe us nothing. It is very generous of them to post clips at all.

3) If 5 bucks to join the Archives and help keep TMF going is too pricey, chances are you're on a stolen computer anyway. Copper up the 5 and you will see all sorts of clips!

4) Go back and reflect on # 2.

Respectfully,

Bandit

..........i just wanted the clip but damn, it's gonna be ok.....i can live without it....it's gonna be hard but i can survive....i hope!

post the clip or i'll die!!!!

Last edited:
ok that's it...i want...what am i saying, I NEED this clip real bad cuz, well, she's hell a cute and...and...she's been tickle!! isn't that enough?

Dude, why dont ya stop teasing ppl with these stupid wav files and actually grow a set and start putting up some mpegs? Oh, called you out :)

Re: Woaahhh, NELLIE.

bandt001 said:
Jeff, Kathy, and all the rest owe us nothing. It is very generous of them to post clips at all.

I think he's damn right. We should be gratefull to Jeff and Kathy instead of complaining about them. We should thank them for letting this forum even EXIST! Internet is expensive buisness. The whole idea behind videoclips is to give costumers a preview of what they are going to buy. Ok, you may not be able to buy the video because you're a minor or because you don't have the money. Well, then just be patient and wait untill you can. I can't buy 90% of all tickling video's because most producers don't ship to holland. I'll just have to wait. It's all about patience, bigred. That's one of the things that comes with adulthood.

ok... i don't wanna be a peacemaker, but i don't wanna start a war either. jeff, kathy, and everybody else don't have to post their clips here for us... for FREE. i have uploaded clips (which takes a million years with a 56k modem), searched forever for a server to upload them to, and then took the time to post them. its not a 1 2 3 easy process to get done, most of the time.... ANYWAYS, jeff just posted 3 wavs that he didnt have to, and got tackled a little bit by a few people. I would bow to him, and thank him endlessly, rather than bite him. i mean.... people are dyeing in etheopia or whatever, because they dont have food... and live in cardboard boxes... litterally. maybe we should stop thinking about what we don't have... and look at what we do have. check out your hardrive, and count how many tickle clips you ahve, i did and i have about a 100, most of them from this club, and if i didn't get them here, they were already posted here. thats a shit load of clips..... that were GIVIN to me through the TMF, like kind ladies and gentlemen such as kathy and jeff. i have videos too, but i bought them, thats a different story... if you really wanna see the vid from jeff... maybe you should buy it? they are great vids, totally worth it. but still... if you don't purchase vids, and get all your content from this site... remember they are gifts from generous people going out of their way for each other. just think if you gave your girlfriend or wife a present you spent a whoooole lot of time or money on, and they hated it and went crazy on you... and just remember the things you have, rather than the things you don't.... ill shut up now, thats my piece of mind.
take care,
pacattack
a.k.a. dnglvr

Enough With the BS Jeff

This is a joke. This guy is just using this forum to jump off his own business, and what's more, they aren't even that good. The guy is such a jew that he doesn't even post clips, just these gay wav files. Get real will ya Jeff? Grateful we should be for this? YEAH OK! Get a clue.

The Great Anubis

Re: Enough With the BS Jeff

Anubis said:
This is a joke. This guy is just using this forum to jump off his own business, and what's more, they aren't even that good. The guy is such a jew that he doesn't even post clips, just these gay wav files. Get real will ya Jeff? Grateful we should be for this? YEAH OK! Get a clue.

Bullshit, Anubis. Jeff has posted some clips of his video's. Besides, he is the administrator and with psycho, he started this very forum. The reason that he hasn't posted some clips lately is probably that he hasn't made any new video's. This original post has been made when this new forum just started, to 'fill' the video/audio area a bit, back in April. So, just SHUT UP because when you speak, only nonsense comes out of your mouth.

??

I've always made it a point to never get involved in an argument (or a discussion that could turn into one) but I just couldn't keep silent here.

First of all, not only is Jeff an administrator, but he also owns and operates (at his own expense!) the server that this board moved to when the old one proved untenable. Yes, I'm sure the archives do provide some revenue, but I'm also sure that there are months where the difference is coming out of his own pocket (much to my chagrin).

I'm not particularly well off, but I do wish I could do something more than simply post and contribute. I don't actually need the material, but I think I'll go joing the archives to just practice what I preach.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you...

:)

I don't mean to be offensive, but really...

thats exactly what im talking about biscuit... i really didnt wanna get involved either, but jeff has done a lot for us.... and also i have talked to him a while back asking why he HAS NOT updated his site, or come out with a new vid (this was before strip tickled) and he replied: i haven't had a whole lot of time to make a new vid, and work on my own site, due to the fact that i am working on the TMF a lot lately trying to get it up and running... remember way back when the TMF was broken and retarded? jeff was so busy working on this, for US, that he wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to his own site... his business. and besides... this an audio/video section of the TMF.... therefore you come here for audio, OR video... not just vid clips, so he's still giving us something, it may not be as great as a clip, but it sure as hell is better than nothing. so don't go pissing off on jeff because he didn't post a FREE vid clip, that are HIS clips and can do pretty much whatever the hell he wants with them. i dont wanna start a bad thing between myself and others on this forum, i want to be nice to everybody equally, but anubus... i don't really see you contributing a whole lot to the club, and if you don't like jeffs material.... what the hell DO you like? i mean c'mmon... jeff's company is one of the two tickling superpower companys out there.... sorry to sound like such an asshole, but man oh man what is the world comming to? violence and fighting is for the weak... theres some food for thought,
pacattack
a.k.a. dnglvr

DAMN STRAIGHT PAC. WE SHOULD ALL BE THANKING JEFF FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DO BOTH TMF AND HIS OWN COMPANY MOST PEOPLE WOULD BE QUITE CONTENT WITH ONE BUT JEFF WANTS TO PLEASE EVERYONE BY GIVING US THE CHANCE TO SEE MORE THEN YOU COULD NORMALLY SEE ON A SITE SUCH AS CLIPS FROM VIDEOS WED OTHERWISE HAVE TO PAY FOR. IF WE LIKE THESE CLIPS WE BUY THE VIDEOS AND SO JUST LIKE WE BENEFIT FROM JEFFS TMF (*ALONG WITH THE OTHER MODERATORS)BY GETTING CLIPS(AUDIO OR VIDEO) WE GO OUT AND BY THE VIDEOS WHICH JEFF BENEFITS FROM TO KEEP HIS COMPANY GOING AND MAKING MORE VIDEOS WHICH PROVIDE MORE CLIPS.. SEE THE CYCLE YET???? THANKS JEFF
EMW13

End of this thread!

Obviously some of you are getting so bored with this topic that they are starting to insult each other. This is a good time to close this thread before more damage is done. Those who don't like a flame-free forum, pack your suitcases and leave. The others are welcome to stay, but my patience with this thread has come to an end.

Attachments

• PixivRaphtaliaticklefantasy.jpg
    PixivRaphtaliaticklefantasy.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 75
  • photo_2021-05-28_08-16-23.jpg
    photo_2021-05-28_08-16-23.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 59
  • photo_2021-05-28_08-15-35.jpg
    photo_2021-05-28_08-15-35.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back