• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Omg! Not There!!!

My arches, and toes. Hell my feet in general. My stomach, all over it. I can deal with tickling every where else decently. Touch my feet or stomach and I'm done.

hmmm....my entire general belly area and my bellybutton are my absolute worst spots for me.

I used to think just my feet, but my gf taught me it's, also my sides, ribs, pits, behind my knees, thighs and butt. Also when she mixes it up, certain spots are more ticklish after, like when she goes for my feet then pits. It's absolutely insanity, it's not just that combination, she trys many with the same outrageous results. It's like just when I think one particular spot can't get any worse, because I think to myself thank God she stopped on my pits, it gets worse, she is a tickling nightmare hands down, sexy, sadistic and just down right crule. I wouldn't change a thing about her :scared:

Last edited:
I used to think just my feet, but my gf taught me it's, also my sides, ribs, pits, behind my knees, thighs and butt. Also when she mixes it up, certain spots are more ticklish after, like when she goes for my feet then pits. It's absolutely insanity, it's not just that combination, she trys many with the same outrageous results. :scared:

I love when it does that. Anything I can do to make your pits or feet more ticklish I will do ;) I can't wait to drive you insane some more :3poke:

Last edited:
Insteps by phantom light tickling!!! Also, flat-palming the soles.. &#55357;&#56876;&#55357;&#56876;&#55357;&#56876;.
As well as the 3rd and 4th ribs up from the bottom on my right side, as well as where my thighs meet my hips omggg

Psh, nothing courageous about that.

Like many here, feet are insta hysterics for me, specifically the instep, ball, and arch.

Legs, especially my thighs and behind the knee.

Ribs, if the pressure is right, like when that nurse did my echocardiogram, guarantee she has never had such a ticklish patient.

This is more personal but there is a spot on the, think it's called perineum that is next level beyond even my feet.

Think that covers most everything, I'm moderately ticklish everywhere else, not at the level of those above, but definitely a sort of "madly giggling" situation.

Cheers and happy tickles!

I'm not ticklish but the majority of women's "Not There!!!" spot I've tickled have been their feet.

I've got too many of them I guess, but I'd go with my underarms, sides, belly, and line where belly meets thighs. But underarms are my most ticklish area, touching there gets me really crazy with laughter

The Rhino probably has the list, but the past few days, it's been the hollow between the top of my collarbone and where the side of my neck starts.

But who knows what it will be next week.

My ex was pretty damn ticklish everywhere, but just touch her armpit and Wow! I'll never forget the first time I had her tied up. Me being a foot guy, that's the first place I went for! Now, keep in mind, I said nothing about what I was going to do once I had her tied up, so she could only guess. And since we had only been dating for a short while, she didn't know how much I liked to tickle. She knew I did, but just not how much! So when I started on her feet, she tried to hold the laughter in. She did for a little bit, until I said "tickle tickle tickle"! Then the floodgates opened up! She laughed like crazy! I tickled those feet for probably about 15 or 20 minutes before stopping. Then I layed across her and gave her a nice long kiss. She loved that.
I then straddled her waist and began unbuttoning her blouse. I opened it up and kind of pulled it up and behind her. Then I unclasped her front opening bra and pushed it up and away from her pits. Now, I had only given her pits a few quick tickles up to this point, but she knew how ticklish she was there! So now that I had her helpless this way and was looming over them, she was getting very nervous! So of course i had to start the verbal teasing telling her how I was going to tickle them and there was nothing she could do to stop me! She started laughing hysterically without me even touching them! Then, to make things even worse for her, I started wiggling all of my fingers in the air just above them telling her how much it was going to tickle once they touched down! I slowly lowered them closer and kept up the teasing. She was really starting to laugh now and I hadn't even touched her yet. She knew it was going to be bad and she wasn't looking forward to it. But I was!! I crept my wiggling fingers closer until... touchdown! She let out a loud shriek and laughed harder than I had ever seen her laugh! It only took a short while before she went into silent laughter. I had to stop over concern that she couldn't breathe. It took her a bit to finally calm down enough to talk. I asked her if she needed a break and she said yes! I had never tickled anyone who was that ticklish anywhere! I was loving it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back