• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Mom's

Cruel you are! I wonder if she had nightmares when you tickled her feet while she was sleeping. Maybe she had a dream being at work as a nurse and some patients restrained her and tickled her feet, and she couldn't stop this.

I do wonder how often mother fear being ticked against there will.

Cruel you are! I wonder if she had nightmares when you tickled her feet while she was sleeping. Maybe she had a dream being at work as a nurse and some patients restrained her and tickled her feet, and she couldn't stop this.

Lol, we were cruel.

I remember the other fun/cruel trick we loved was - when the three of us would tickle her if she was relaxing barefoot on the couch (mostly), we would verbally tease her when we started tickling her feet.

Often one of us would ankle lock her - lol, because she tried to kick and she had her eyes clenched shut and doing some silent laughter (which she got to extremely quickly) and we would take it in turns to say "do you hate it" or "Is that driving you crazy", lol she would frantically nod (because she couldn’t answer), followed up straight away by another one of us "Do you want it to stop" and "Are you sure" which would make nod more frantically, another one of us (often from a different angle - so near her ear to confuse her slightly), would say in a quieter voice "or do you want more?". Lol. Not giving her enough time (1 second) to start shaking her head - we or one of us would say "Oh Ok, mooore (in a teasing voice) and keeping tickling.

Lol, I/we used that same trick a few times, but it worked well every time and it was a lot of fun (for me/us) lol.

Calisensual, you were tickle tortured really? How bad?
Maybe it's why you are into tickling now?

I love seeing a more mature "mom" type lady having her feet tickled only because it reminds me of so many of my friend's moms that I fantasized about having a go at when I was a kid.

So, so many. Lol

I've become really intrigued with mothers getting tickled. Especially by their daughters/step daughters. It adds a level of naughtiness to it.

reading some comments made me realized that it shouldn't be thought of taboo when a son or daughter tickles their mother. It's all about crossing lines right? when tickling becomes something else (SEX) then yeah thats taboo. But when a son just wants to tickle the shit out of her mom to send a lesson then it's something else.

Agree! I tickle the hell out of my mom every time I can because I enjoy it a lot! she used to make the same with me

Candid, fake candid videos of soccer moms, a moms first tickle experience, stuff like that.

Not really into the incest implications.

Wow, the amount of tweets saying their offspring found out they were ticklish..

Wow, the amount of tweets saying their offspring found out they were ticklish..

Yea, apparently there was/still is a huge uprising spinoff of our highly regarded fetish that can be intriguing in some instances, yet pert near discusting in most. Lol

This thread has been quiet for a while...I like the scenario of a mom being tickled by her stepson or son's friends...by her son only if it's innocent. I'm not a great story writer but I do have a few ideas for stories if anyone would like to write them. I'll list some below. Have at it, and thank you!

Written from the mom’s pov: Over winter break, my son and his friend are both back from college. They stayed for a few days but finally break was over and my son had to head back. His classes started earlier so his friend was still on break and stayed behind. My son’s friend has nothing to do and since it’s new years eve, I invite him over so neither of us will have to be alone for the holiday. We start drinking and playing cards. After the 3rd or 4th game, I’m getting a little tipsy from the drinking and start verbally teasing my son’s friend and poking at his ribs. We decided to play uno and the loser had to take a shot. We started playing and I was getting destroyed. I really did not want to take a shot so I decided to cheat by slipping cards into the front of my short’s pockets. After a few successful attempts my son’s friend catches me and decides to tickle me as punishment, reaching his hands into my pockets and tickling my hips. I run to the living room but he chases me and wrestles me to the floor where he proceeds to tickle torture me.

A college student is alone one night with his friend’s mom and convinces her to play strip/tickle beer pong. Each time a ball is made in your cup you must choose to either remove 1 piece of clothing or add 2 minutes of tickle torture. After a few made cups, the mom is starting to regret agreeing to play the game. She is afraid to be tickled by her son’s friend but she is already down to her underwear and still has 7 cups remaining.

A mom pushes her son or stepson into the pool as a joke. Now he has a reason to get even. He chases her into the house and begins tickling her ribs in the kitchen. She escapes briefly but only into the living room where she is caught and wrestled to the floor where he tickles her feet, knees, and inner thighs. After she is tickled for a few more minutes she manages to escape. She runs to the bedroom and tries to lock the door behind but he is too fast. To her surprise, he tackles her onto the bed and continues the tickle torture.

My son’s college age friend has been drinking and now wants to drive home. I told him no, but he started to get up and leave anyway. Luckily, I had hid his keys. He finally realizes I hid them and begins to tickle interrogate me until I tell him where they are.

This is a subject which has always HIGHLY interested me, since I, too, was fortunate enough while growing up, to tickle Mom’s feet occasionally. It led me into a highly satisfying sex life based on the desire to tickle the feet of women.

I'm with Milagros in not getting enjoyment out of children tickling their moms. Watching moms getting tickled by others, however...definitely! There's a lot of MILTs out there!

same for me.

steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back