• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

I love the mature women being tickled. I was just rewatching one of your older videos, I bought a long while ago now - "Sally's Ticklish Feet In Stocks". She was 45 at the time in 2011. Perfect age to tickle :) It's unfortunate that that was the only video done with her :(

Do you find tickling mature women or younger women more fun? I suppose they are all fun ;) I find it fun watching a more mature succumb to the tickling.

But a lot of the videos are great, lol.

Do you find tickling mature women or younger women more fun? I suppose they are all fun ;) I find it fun watching a more mature succumb to the tickling.

But a lot of the videos are great, lol.

I think it depends on the model!

Oh wow, Kendal is gorgeous. Glad she insisted on you finding out how to tickle her.

Glad you like her :)

Happy Easter folks....here's a new one with Violet. Her first time in the double stocks and she did not like it at all - it's a great clip though!

Another week and another babeshow babe making her debut - Sativa is super-cute and ridiculously ticklish :)

She has a definite baby-face too, but it turns out she's only eighteen years old...so literally a baby!

Sativa is back later this week and will be available for customs.

In other news, for anyone who missed out on Angelina's return visit last year, she's coming out of retirement to make another return visit this Wednesday (she really does miss it!) Again, it's a one-off so if you would like a clip with her get in touch ASAP!

Happy Easter folks....here's a new one with Violet. Her first time in the double stocks and she did not like it at all - it's a great clip though!

I really do adore Violet's smile and soles, and thanks to the magic of foot tickling we can watch both at the same time. And the fact that her nails are such capable revenge weapons is fun too ;)

I really do adore Violet's smile and soles, and thanks to the magic of foot tickling we can watch both at the same time. And the fact that her nails are such capable revenge weapons is fun too ;)

:thumbsup: This one's out now!

Amber looks beautiful. Can't wait to see the scenes with Amber and Becca Leah

Meh I tend to agree there was a golden era with models like Izzy, Hayley, more mature models, still a fan, hard to keep that type of consistency i imagine.

If you're talking about working with the same models, then you're right it isn't possible to do that indefinitely as they get older and retire. That's never been my intention though anyway to be honest, as I've always tried to bring in new faces...my main concern has been to avoid just making identical clips with the same small group of faces, which can be difficult because I do tend to work with some of the good models for years.

Everyone has their favourites and it's understandable you might like certain models from the past more. Personally though I'm as happy with the newer models as I have been at any stage really. It's probably true that there haven't been as many mature models recently although they've only ever been a small feature of my clips. Perhaps there'll be more in the future.

You'll like that one :)

I think Turtleboy is doing a bang up job in the models he's getting in. A good balance of new and returning models. I love the Louise (Sara) clips just bought one this week which is quality. Keep it up mate &#55357;&#56397;

You're doing a great job Turtleboy. My favorites of yours will always be Sam Tye, Alex Adams, Scarlot and Rosa (I know Sam has long gone on but will Rosa ever return possibly or no?). But I like your new crop I like Bea, Amy A, Missy Jay and Isla Foxx. Looking forward to seeing this new breed, especially Amy A and Bea.

I think Turtleboy is doing a bang up job in the models he's getting in. A good balance of new and returning models. I love the Louise (Sara) clips just bought one this week which is quality. Keep it up mate ��

You're doing a great job Turtleboy. My favorites of yours will always be Sam Tye, Alex Adams, Scarlot and Rosa (I know Sam has long gone on but will Rosa ever return possibly or no?). But I like your new crop I like Bea, Amy A, Missy Jay and Isla Foxx. Looking forward to seeing this new breed, especially Amy A and Bea.

Thanks guys. New clips with Louise soon. Rosa....possibly in the future.

There's a lot of new models coming in at the minute (two more this week!), as well as the many of the regulars so keep watching this space :)

As for regulars/established models - here's some more of Lottii last month. We did another titty tickle clip - this time with a 5K 3D version as well!

The colours look a little washed-out on these VR samples but that's partly intentional and partly because it isn't finished...it's an impressively eye-popping clip though, if I do say so myself!

...and some more - see-through underwear to nude, making good use of two sets of stocks. These ones are already coming to the members site:

Oh any preview of the new models to get an idea of who they are and possible customs?

Hope it goes well with these two, they are stunning!

:thumbsup:

Wow they are both stunning, can’t wait to see more of them!

Do you have any plans to shoot with Reed Amber at all?

I get asked this all the time (literally, all the time!) I have spoken to her more than once over the last few years. She is not interested in shooting and I don't think she's likely to change her mind on that.

Here's some samples...for some reason, the toe-ties really made Amber lose it and she put up quite a fight lol :)

Hey Turtleboy, any chance of reaching out to Jessica Yupele (@sayhellojess_)? I'm pretty sure she does fetishy stuff here and there.

:thumbsup:

I get asked this all the time (literally, all the time!) I have spoken to her more than once over the last few years. She is not interested in shooting and I don't think she's likely to change her mind on that.

I’m sorry to mention it again, didn’t realise you’d been asked so many times before! just that she seems to be embracing her own tickling fetish a lot more now so thought she may have changed her mind, that’s a a shame

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back