• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

I never expect that :typerhappy:
Annie:D Okay, now it's clear:
Sea Piarte on Space Pirate ;)

uch a great bio and I always loved her adventures, and cannot wat the next :D
I so love it, when she loos control and start to heat up as much as she can :lover:
...and explode like a vulcano ;)

This page is soooo cool:D
Seeing Dusty... all free and tickled by her creator :lover:
And Ilove how mean you are:D Now matter how much she wanna talk right now... she had the chance and you give her what she... might like ;)
And waht files? The one from her former adventure? Or is it only a funny-fake reason to tickle her? I can life with both ;)
A wonderful art with three legends in it:man::woman:

I so love it, when she loos control and start to heat up as much as she can :lover:

And Ilove how mean you are:D Now matter how much she wanna talk right now... she had the chance and you give her what she... might like ;)
And waht files? The one from her former adventure? Or is it only a funny-fake reason to tickle her? I can life with both ;)

Thank you so much for your stellar feedback! It is very much appreciated.

I can't begin to express how happy we our to have the talented DrakHarp's Annie The Amatuer Pirate along for a portion of our journey. Not to mention the great Bio for Annie provided by popular community and MTJ author... TICKLEMANTIS!

Jim
MTJpub.com

:doublethrust:

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! :wub:

The girl I've been waiting for: my beloved Dusty! :bubbleheart: :bubbleheart: :bubbleheart:

As ever, the art is fan-tickle-tastic! If ever there was a babe that needs her ticklegasms, it's Dusty :ahoy:

:bounce:

:D I can't be any happier lol
well there is one way and I am sure it will show it's face soon

and bandito I know right lol mMMMmmm different model cleaning bot. a world sooo clean soooo many messes to make lol ohh my I need to make mess bots heheheh to make people messy so the cleaning bots can clean more people *zips off to design mess bots*

YAY!!! So happy to finally see my girl in action! Roccio knocks it out of the park as always! Annie looks sexy and Dusty is SMOKING HOT! What a great page, I can't wait to see what my firey girl gets up to ;)

Thank you to all the comments and of course the MTJ team for including Annie! It's awesome to see her on the giving end of the tickle tables ;)

Last edited:
I was wondering when Dusty was going to get some tickle time, and once again you don't disappoint and at the hands of Annie the most unlucky pirate of all times.

Looks like Annie's' luck is about to change for the better.

Keep up the awesome work.

YAY!!! So happy to finally see my girl in action! Roccio knocks it out of the park as always! Annie looks sexy and Dusty is SMOKING HOT! What a great page, I can't wait to see what my firey girl gets up to ;)

Thank you to all the comments and of course the MTJ team for including Annie! It's awesome to see her on the giving end of the tickle tables ;)

Just curious, we ever going to see more Annie comics?

It's absolutely topnotch art/creation from DarkHarp and it's great to see Rocio's interpretation of the legendary character... :)

Annie! What a treat for our ambitious redhead to finally be on the giving end of a tickle torment. One has to wonder how long her position of power will last... :D

Yay, Annie! ^^ I was very much hoping to see that lass get some showtime in TGTT. As someone said already, the pirate vs (space) pirate theme is perfect. Now add a ninja...then again, Bandito kinda looks one if you think of it. I can guess where this'll be going in upcoming pages. ;)

Heh, I should've said it (again) earlier, but I really love what the 'team' has pulled off in these TGTT series, it's pretty amazing to see and I can only imagine how much coordination must go into it with so many people involved. Wanted to give yet another big set of thanks to everyone involved. Seriously, Sunday mornings have become something I really look forward to, as seeing a new page or bio or 'bonus' every week has become quite inspiring to me (in more ways than one ;) ). Seeing such great artwork and creative situations kinda gives me a little 'kick' to just keep drawing/writing myself amidst recent circumstances...not to mention the enjoyment of course each page gives. ^^

So, a big thanks again to everyone involved (and there are too many to list now). :p

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
MTJ TOURS HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!
EPISODE IV: MTJ HALLOWEEN BASH

attachment.php

Please enjoy Episode IV of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte and written by Bandito)

MTJTOURS_ep04.jpg

Episode IV Notes:
From left to right: Bandito Fett, Ozzy Maul, Spawt Bot D2, Slave Lotus, Princess ChicagoAnnie, Rocio Secura, Colin Solo, and Darth Morandilas!

This is a work of fan art and is a fair use parody of the iconic Star Wars movie poster created by Tom Jung for Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope. "Star Wars," its characters, logos and creations are the property of Lucasfilm Ltd.

WHAT IS MTJ TOURS?

MTJ TOURS is designed to fill the gap between chapters of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE.

Currently a chapter of TGTT 2 consists of 2 comic pages followed by a bonus pin-up page featuring the work of a special guest artist.

MTJ TOURS will act as an interlude between chapters of TGTT 2 series providing our fans with fun and content rich bonus material as they await the next chapter of TGTT 2 series. As an added bonus this will provide TGTT2 team with additional development time for the series. This epic adventure is far from over and will continue into 2014.

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Attachments

• MTJTOURS_ep04_TMF.jpg
    MTJTOURS_ep04_TMF.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 2,564
Last edited:
Such a aweosme page:typerhappy:
Glad that all gals got her tickling :D
Spawt Bot, lil' Star-tickler, the awesome Ferdinand :D
Ozz is from now on able to be at two places at one time ;)
And as a giant Lovecraft Fan I like to see Cthulhu :lover:

And this homage on Star Wars (one of the best quotes ever :D) ...Brillant!!!! :typerhappy:

Happy Halloween :D And thank you so much for this :)

o_O need to crash the mtj parties from now on. lol when is the next ;p

This is really cool tickling! I'll remember to brace myself or change my mind before picking up junk foods next time. :D

Please don't, Bohy. Please eat lots of lots of junk food. **pulls up a chair in the MTJ breakroom to watch Snack Bot tickle the absolute DAYLIGHTS out of Bohy** LOL.

Yay the white lotus finally gets tickle :)

YAY! I know.....Lotus is way WAAAAAAAAAY over due for some tickle action. Glad to finally see her under the feather. You'll see more of Lotus in the very near future. I virtually guarantee it.

LMAO - "sea pirate on space pirate". You're the best, Deemon! Annie is sensational - one of my favorite MTJ series of all TIME!!! And well...you're right, I am kinda mean to Dusty. I just love seeing her tickled so much. It's ridiculous. LOL. As for the files...I'm sure you remember the tech files that Dusty stole and got tickled to death for in Embassy Heist (the same one's Audrey and Jessie were trying to sell and got tickled to death for in Smuggler's Moon) - same files. Those files are some serious ticklish trouble, let me tell you. XD Thanks again Deemon for all the support.

Aw YEAH! Huge fan of Annie (and Dusty, of course). What a fantastic ride so far, guys!

Annie is a superstar. Love her stuff as well. Thanks for all your support, my friend.

Great series.

Thanks buddy!

:doublethrust:

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! :wub:

The girl I've been waiting for: my beloved Dusty! :bubbleheart: :bubbleheart: :bubbleheart:

As ever, the art is fan-tickle-tastic! If ever there was a babe that needs her ticklegasms, it's Dusty :ahoy:

:bounce:

I agree, my friend. Dusty does need ticklegasms. Although when she finally DOES get free I'm totally telling her that the whole "ticklegasm thing" was YOUR idea. LOL. Thanks so much for all your support. Hope you enjoy the rest of Dusty's terrible ticklish torture.

I lol'd. XD

Is Dusty related to that three-breasted chick from the original Total Recall :D

Boy have I heard THAT joke a lot. LOL. Dusty was almost definitely inspired by late night viewings of the awesomeness that is the total recall 3-tit chick. XD Don't ask me what inspired Slither (** cough** Species with Natasha Henstridge!! **cough**)

Gorgeous! Annie really worked them Pookian tickle-sticks!! :)

C

A decision which I think she may ultimately regret. XD Thanks for everything my partner in crime!

:D I can't be any happier lol
well there is one way and I am sure it will show it's face soon

and bandito I know right lol mMMMmmm different model cleaning bot. a world sooo clean soooo many messes to make lol ohh my I need to make mess bots heheheh to make people messy so the cleaning bots can clean more people *zips off to design mess bots*

Make messes, my friend. Just be ready to laugh when the newest robot hotty shows up. ;-)

Damn! I guessed the wrong redhead. Annie is great too, though.

Your idea was beyond awesome as well. XD But it's hard to beat Annie.

Thank YOU, DH for letting us have Annie show up in THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP universe. We adore her. Just like we adore you. Thanks for being such an incredible, talented, and wonderful person.

I was wondering when Dusty was going to get some tickle time, and once again you don't disappoint and at the hands of Annie the most unlucky pirate of all times.

Looks like Annie's' luck is about to change for the better.

Keep up the awesome work.

w00t! Thanks, man Dusty is way overdue in TGTT2 for some ticklish time with a few friendly ticklers. XD As far as Annie's luck changing...................that's what yoooooooooooooooooooooooou think. Stay tuned. ;-)

Just curious, we ever going to see more Annie comics?

Holy shit-snacks....I sure as hell hope so.

It's absolutely topnotch art/creation from DarkHarp and it's great to see Rocio's interpretation of the legendary character... :)

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

Annie! What a treat for our ambitious redhead to finally be on the giving end of a tickle torment. One has to wonder how long her position of power will last... :D

Ha ha ha. Being in the room I can only say: "not long." LOL. You rock, my friend - thanks for all you do!

Yay, Annie! ^^ I was very much hoping to see that lass get some showtime in TGTT. As someone said already, the pirate vs (space) pirate theme is perfect. Now add a ninja...then again, Bandito kinda looks one if you think of it. I can guess where this'll be going in upcoming pages. ;)

Heh, I should've said it (again) earlier, but I really love what the 'team' has pulled off in these TGTT series, it's pretty amazing to see and I can only imagine how much coordination must go into it with so many people involved. Wanted to give yet another big set of thanks to everyone involved. Seriously, Sunday mornings have become something I really look forward to, as seeing a new page or bio or 'bonus' every week has become quite inspiring to me (in more ways than one ;) ). Seeing such great artwork and creative situations kinda gives me a little 'kick' to just keep drawing/writing myself amidst recent circumstances...not to mention the enjoyment of course each page gives. ^^

So, a big thanks again to everyone involved (and there are too many to list now). :p

I am totally a ninja. I'm so ninja I make other ninjas look....not...very ninja. Like nonjas. Yeah. That's the ticket. ;-) You're wonderful Khali - thanks for all the kind words on behalf of the entire enormous community co-op that brings TGTT to life. Thanks for being so cool. We're thrilled that you enjoy it every week. :)

Hee hee..."You looked like Jar Jar."

To be far, Oz is the opposite of Jar Jar. Oz is awesomeness with a side of awesome. It just was one of those funny things to say. ;-) Thanks for the kind acknowledgement.

And this homage on Star Wars (one of the best quotes ever :D) ...Brillant!!!! :typerhappy:

So, I have to ask: which quote? All the lines in the Halloween illustration were basically quotes (except the mixed drink one, lol). Was it all the quotes? ;-)

o_O need to crash the mtj parties from now on. lol when is the next ;p

The next? THE NEXT??! Buddy....you don't seem to understand the MTJ vibe. The party never stops. Literally. It's all party. Even like the work day...party party. LOL....you rock, my friend.

A bajillion thanks to everyone for all your wonderful support.

More fun stuff to come soon,

B

lol bandito mind sending the address to me so I can see how far i'll make it in before capture???

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back