• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Abuse membership subscription

Your ability to misinterpret other people's comments is amazing. Darth said nothing of the sort and his comments were perfectly valid - they were in response to the OP and not an insult to TA at all. I'm entitled to discuss his comments in the thread with him publicly (this is a public forum), without requiring permission from you or anyone else. If you choose to believe that darth's comments contain a hidden agenda, and he secretly has some grudge against TA that's up to you but it has nothing to do with what was actually said.

dude at this point i think he is baiting you to bump this post so more people check out the website. not to mention most producers on here have a vendetta ageist TA. thats why when ever a thread of his has a new post on it every producer tries to bury it with in 10min of the post. or says ohh i have this model too. so to think there isn't a hidden agenda is foolish. but that being said you should have just let this go after the first post, anywho hope you have a great day

dude at this point i think he is baiting you to bump this post so more people check out the website. not to mention most producers on here have a vendetta ageist TA. thats why when ever a thread of his has a new post on it every producer tries to bury it with in 10min of the post. or says ohh i have this model too. so to think there isn't a hidden agenda is foolish. but that being said you should have just let this go after the first post, anywho hope you have a great day

As I said, I was resonding to the earlier remarks - I've said all I need to on that front anyway.

As for the thread getting bumped, I don't think that really matters since this part of the forum isn't particularly busy and it's not likely to upset anyone. I don't think that most producers have a vendetta against TA to be honest. Tommy always seems like a pretty decent guy to me and I've never encountered other producers making saying otherwise, but that's just my experience.

Hey turtleboy, I wouldn't sweat this guy he's always had a one track mind as it is, as others have pointed out. Even his interpretation of a big hitter. If customers trully expect a membership site to just give away an entire store as a minimum as he suggests...that to me isn't equitable and I would no sooner just not do it at all then. Especially with the piracy situation. I would instead rather do a members only clip content access as a compromise but still give the customer value in any way I could. My intent was exactly what you said turtleboy, to comment on the model and yours once you posted it. Whatever approach a vendor takes, it has to make sense for their particular operation, as this certainly isn't a one size fits all thing.

this guy he's always had a one track mind as it is, as others have pointed out.

your the only one that seems to. and it isn't a one tracked mind as you think. as I said originally there is no reason for you to have posted on here other then to push your own site on a review about another producers site. if that wasn't true then you would have turned off you signature when you posted on here.

Sure I do buddy....sure I do.... news flash I keep my signature on all posts why would I bother removing it for select posts that's just silly to me. If I wanted to be an ad fiend I'd go and put in all kinds of preview inserts and the like to the response, which I never do anyway. I think your just one of those types who likes to b**** just for the sake of it.

I honestly don't know what you guys think is the point of this conversation, or why people are trying to argue with someone about their opinion, but I did try to leave this "lively debate" intact, while deleting the posts that descended into name calling, if you can imagine it coming to that over something like this.

Geez, I think the attacks on the non-TA producers I saw in this thread are completely unwarranted (though I admit that I stopped reading after the first few). I for one appreciate the comments of other producers, so we can see the perspective of others. While TA always is #1 on C4S in total sales, it does not follow that TA makes more money per hour invested than other producers (maybe it does -- I don’t know), so people should not assume that whatever TA does is “right” and everyone else is wrong. Similarly, even if TA is the most successful one, it does not follow that each of its decisions is the best. I’m not trying to suggest that TA is wrong -- just that discussion shouldn’t be discouraged.

My website actually makes more than my c4s store, c4s sales have been in decline for everyone for some time now.

I do want this discussion to end, I dont really care how producers want to run their business, that is for them to figure out. The discussion started when Darth suggested that he couldnt figure out how I am making money by "giving away" my content. The thread started out suggesting that my site was a great value, which it is, maybe it can continue to discuss the membership site and its value, perhaps even suggestions that would make it better.

In my opinion the membership site has tremendous value and this is why for some time now I have not been buying clips from c4s. What it comes down to is who is buying what.

For Customers who consider TA the best producer out there,and they are in big numbers, I would think they def would prefer the membership site since they most likely would like to watch each and every clip Tommy produces. Clips4sale would be more fore ppl who either buy a clip every once in a while, are new to the tickling media platform or just stumble onto the c4s site.

Not to mention that the membership platform is more attractive than c4s with how the site is designed and maintained, and ever since the server has been upgraded, the download speed off of the membership site has been fantastic. All in All the fact that the membership site has been doing so well is the biggest indication of its value. Hopefully it only continues to get better which can only generate better content.

This snow balled into a completely different discussion than what I was hoping for. I would've rather this thread only got 2 or 3 replies complimenting Tommy's hard work, instead of it going on a 3 page tangent. Yes, I am TB1024, but I lost my password to that account and don't have access to the email associated with it, so i had to create a new one.

In my opinion the membership site has tremendous value and this is why for some time now I have not been buying clips from c4s. What it comes down to is who is buying what.

For Customers who consider TA the best producer out there,and they are in big numbers, I would think they def would prefer the membership site since they most likely would like to watch each and every clip Tommy produces. Clips4sale would be more fore ppl who either buy a clip every once in a while, are new to the tickling media platform or just stumble onto the c4s site.

Not to mention that the membership platform is more attractive than c4s with how the site is designed and maintained, and ever since the server has been upgraded, the download speed off of the membership site has been fantastic. All in All the fact that the membership site has been doing so well is the biggest indication of its value. Hopefully it only continues to get better which can only generate better content.

Thanks for mentioning the new server, the process was a nightmare but finally found an awesome server with great speed. It isnt cheap so I am glad it has made a noticeable difference.

I actually had a problem joining the membership type the other day .. would not take my Visa or MasterCard. I have joined before usuing these cards and have joined other sites recently with no problem. Not sure what to make of it.

I actually had a problem joining the membership type the other day .. would not take my Visa or MasterCard. I have joined before usuing these cards and have joined other sites recently with no problem. Not sure what to make of it.

PM your email you used for previous memberships and I will see what the issue is.

I think the membership for six months is the best value for money there is in the market. Only Czech offered subscription can compete in both price and quality. If it is possible it is better to sell cheap and selling lots of your product, however to sell cheap you need to sell a lot if not you burst.

I have used the monthly subscriptions quite a few times; it's worth the money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I have used the monthly subscriptions quite a few times; it's worth the money.

What exactly do you get with a tickle abuse subscription today? Can you view and/or download every video on the site?

Basically, you can download nearly every movie he has made up to this point...

My website actually makes more than my c4s store, c4s sales have been in decline for everyone for some time now.

I do want this discussion to end, I dont really care how producers want to run their business, that is for them to figure out. The discussion started when Darth suggested that he couldnt figure out how I am making money by "giving away" my content. The thread started out suggesting that my site was a great value, which it is, maybe it can continue to discuss the membership site and its value, perhaps even suggestions that would make it better.

I would love to be a member of the tickleabuse membership site however the content has not been to my taste for a long time. Don't get me wrong it looks ok but there are other sites better suited to my taste at the moment since tickle abuse stopped producing facedown soles up clips. So my suggestions for making tickleabuse membership site better are to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start producing and including the following type of clips / positions:

INTENSITY: For me I like all clips to be as intense as possible, if the ticklee begs or pleads for mercy that is a massive turn on.

MODELS: ULTRA ticklish is the MOST important thing, my prefernce is pale skined with very soft pink soles but ultra ticklish trumps everything for me. MY favourite models from tickleabuse days gone by are Joey, Samantha, Stacie, Amanda Bryant, Cindy & Indigo Augustine

POSITIONS: There are the positions I REALLY want to see MUCH more of (well at the moment just anything of from tickle abuse would be nice as I have not seen these on yoru site in a very long time and I do keep checking):

1. Face down soles up - The most recent clip in this position I can see on your store was 6 years ago (4th March 2011 called Candy Soles up) Here is a link to it http://www.tickleabuse.com/tour/?p=1289 favourate clip in that position was the one called Domme Soles up here is a link to that.

2. Hogtied tickling - main focus being soft bare feet.

I do like seeing brushes and oil, mainly because they are extremely effective and seem to get the best (most intense) tickle reactions btu if there is something that gets a stronger reaction on a particular model then I would like to see that too.

Thank you for listening and I REALLY DO HOPE you take my suggestions on board, I would love to come back.

For anyone reading this with the same frustration as me, tickle submission (czech tickling) and french tickling both offer those positions however their big weakness is they only have one update a week so MOST weeks its not that position unfortunately so none are worth staying members of long term as the good content arrives too slowly.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back