• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Bondage Table for Tickling

Tickle Abuse

Verified
The Humbler

I have just made a new tickling device, its called The Humbler. It's made of oak and leather and used for spread eagle tickling. Each end has an arm that extends and stretches the lee, plus it has two medical straps to eliminate any movement! I will be using it for the first time this week on Lil Dee and Carmen, if they are brave enough to show up,lol.

Nicely done!!! We'll be anxiously awaiting the footage of it being "broken in". :p

Looks like an excellent device. Can't wait to see it in use.

Are the cuffs padded? Just curious.

Ah, ok. From my first look, they seemed to be metal. I checked again, and now am set straight.

:)

This got me laughing because there's a male CBT device
called the humbler, and now I'm wondering how that
would be at holding someone for tickling.

Beautiful work on yours, though! Can't wait to see it in use ;)

Lee

I have just made a new tickling device, its called The Humbler. It's made of oak and leather and used for spread eagle tickling. Each end has an arm that extends and stretches the lee, plus it has two medical straps to eliminate any movement! I will be using it for the first time this week on Lil Dee and Carmen, if they are brave enough to show up,lol.

Lil Dee will be back ? Good news. :numberone:

now lets see if you can get some real ticklish girls on it, other than fake ones.:parrot1:

Excellent work Tommy, takes the cuffs off and it doubles as a pretty good dinner table too!

Excellent work Tommy, takes the cuffs off and it doubles as a pretty good dinner table too!

Lol, thanks! I tested it tonight with Tasha. She was totally unable to move, I only have to raise the cuffs 3 inches for comfort and the table is 100% ready for this week's shoot.

Can you make duplicates and sell them? I don't care what the price is, I want to be tied to one of those!

WOW! How much of that is original work?? If you made that from scratch, you have one hell of a talent for wood working.

I can't wait to see it in use.

Your going to put Lil Dee in the Humbler!!!!!!
OMG !!! :woot2:

Can't wait, now where is my bank card. I'm ready to buy and down load.:bounce:

Please show no mercy on her feet; by the way who is the ler for this grand event? <<<<----

Can you make duplicates and sell them? I don't care what the price is, I want to be tied to one of those!

Yes, I am starting a new business selling bondage equipment, especially since nothing really exists that is made specifically for tickling. I am also making a new chair, a more compact version that will be covered in faux leather and less expensive. The Humbler is oak with lots of trim, moving parts, and I am even adding a hand crank to spread the victims. Needless to say that it will be quite expensive, in the 2-3k range, but I will only officially start selling them once I perfect its use and make all changes. I think the table will be the best overall piece of equipment since it is more versatile.

WOW! How much of that is original work?? If you made that from scratch, you have one hell of a talent for wood working.

I can't wait to see it in use.

I design and build my own devices, from scratch. I used to be a carpenter and sculptor before I was a professional tickler, lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back