• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reporting a site for pirating

Tacoma tickler

TMF Poster
Hey tmf,

Anyone know the best way to go about reporting a site that has a ton of pirated content and not only that but they charge you to view it (why people don’t just buy it from the creators at that point I won’t understand...). Anyone know the best way to report something like this so the site will hopefully get taken down?

Hey tmf,

Anyone know the best way to go about reporting a site that has a ton of pirated content and not only that but they charge you to view it (why people don’t just buy it from the creators at that point I won’t understand...). Anyone know the best way to report something like this so the site will hopefully get taken down?

Tried. It wont happen since they are not based anywhere the US has jurisdiction. Just DMCA report the links of the host site (the one where you pay to watch) via Clips4sale or your own site.

Tried. It wont happen since they are not based anywhere the US has jurisdiction. Just DMCA report the links of the host site (the one where you pay to watch) via Clips4sale or your own site.

Joy oh joy. I’ll do that anyway but just was very disgusted when I found it. They don’t have any of my clips though so not sure how much clips4sale will listen but sounds like many of you know what site t is.

If it's the large pirate site I'm thinking of, their videos files are hosted on k2s. If you report their actual URLS, they will take the content down but he's pretty persistent and will re-upload the files. He puts them up, I have them taken down. It's a PITA but it is possible.

I don't think it's the same website, because no content from GT has ever been published on it (yet), and I check.

This is what happens....People buy our clips on C4S and then trade with the owner of the site so they get free clips from him in exchange for the ones they bought of C4S...everyone is trading out material! The reason why GT has no content is because it's fairly new...at some point people will send him your material and it will posted on his website! Unfortunately, its a question of time...it's one of those things that we can't do anything about it...it's extremely frustrating...but that's what it is....there's no laws from where his website operates!!!

I have a DMCA agent that has gotten all clips removed from the site. The images are still there, but all of my clips are down. I don't log on much here anymore but if anyone wants his info, you can DM me at my twitter @TIF_Productions. He does of course charge for his service, but he has gotten well over 300 of my pirated clips removed from various sites.

Yeah, the blog itself seems untouchable but nuking Keep2Share seems within reach. There should be a concentrated effort on pulling that off.

I don't think it's the same website, because no content from GT has ever been published on it (yet), and I check.

Hey Kingmaker. I should have specified. None of GT content or my content have been posted on the site. My concern was moreso the numerous studios whose content has been and is being pirated. If I ever find GT content being pirated I will let you know first thing!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back