• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SAVA - FULL COLORED tickling comic book

briel7

TMF Expert
sava_digital_tickling_comic_purchase_by_briel7-dcjvmzo.jpg

FULL-COLORED, Post-apocalyptic, action, adventure, tickling comic book.

Story: Coffeemperor
Pencil & ink : Briel7
Color: Spidermanfan2099

BUY HERE

INCLUDES:
  • 36 fully colored pages + cover.
  • F/F tickling.
  • Strong and athletic women.
  • Intense battles & monsters.
  • Post apocalyptic & sci-fi vehicles.
  • bondage, tickling torture.
  • feet and underarm tickling.
  • Suspension with anticipation.
  • Lesbian action.

sava__blood_and_sand___sava_by_briel7-dc8iq4t.jpg sava__blood_and_sand___dani_by_briel7-dc96qd9.jpg sava__blood_and_sand___yakshi_by_briel7-dc9qnxg.jpg sava__blood_and_sand___dr__xiao_by_briel7-dcag8ax.jpg

Upon a dead world,
these two things have been constant companions to the scavenger known as Sava.

In the ruins which she plies her trade and the terrible things that lurk beyond every horizon, they are the ghosts that haunt her day to day life.
For when the world is a graveyard, dying is an awfully easy thing to do.

But Sava ain t dead yet.

That might change soon, however, after her sister Dani discovers something lost deep within remnants of the world that was before.
A device that holds the promise of new life for the two scavengers, but only if they can hold onto it.
There are those who would obtain such an object for their own nefarious ends, by any means necessary.

For there is one thing more powerful than blood and sand:

Hope.

© Briel7 & CoffeeEmperor, all rights reserved

Oooooooooooh!

It's out!!!

I'll have to pick up my copy for sure!

I'll be back around to give you all my thoughts.

B

Oooooooooooh!

It's out!!!

I'll have to pick up my copy for sure!

I'll be back around to give you all my thoughts.

B
Cant wait to hear the thoughts of a bigshot like you.

Cant lie, im a bit nervous, but please be honest. Im not a fan of sugar-coating.

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk

I acquired this comic almost as soon as it became available for purchase, and I am very satisfied with it.

You have a very original art style for your drawings, a very recognizable style, which compliments greatly both the setting of the comic as well as its characters. I am no expert, but I believe you did an amazing job illustrating this comic, you really make Sava work as a strong, attractive and athletic woman.

The comic itself is amazing and entertaining. Sava's inner narration pulls you into the comic's story and setting. It shows how you and CoffeEmperor wanted to tell a story and not simply make this as a typical tickling comic. Even though the comic is not short at all, it was a fast read that left me excited for any sequel that may come in the future.

Finally the tickling scenes are great, couldn't be more satisfied with them and how well the were integrated into the story.

I strongly recommend buying this comic.

Cant wait to hear the thoughts of a bigshot like you.

Cant lie, im a bit nervous, but please be honest. Im not a fan of sugar-coating.

Ha ha ha. Definitely not a big shot. But I look forward to checking out the awesomeness. I'll pick up my copy today!

B

I acquired this comic almost as soon as it became available for purchase, and I am very satisfied with it.

You have a very original art style for your drawings, a very recognizable style, which compliments greatly both the setting of the comic as well as its characters. I am no expert, but I believe you did an amazing job illustrating this comic, you really make Sava work as a strong, attractive and athletic woman.

The comic itself is amazing and entertaining. Sava's inner narration pulls you into the comic's story and setting. It shows how you and CoffeEmperor wanted to tell a story and not simply make this as a typical tickling comic. Even though the comic is not short at all, it was a fast read that left me excited for any sequel that may come in the future.

Finally the tickling scenes are great, couldn't be more satisfied with them and how well the were integrated into the story.

I strongly recommend buying this comic.

This is the biggest and detailed positive critique so far, thank you very much. We really appreciate it.
We hope to see you again when we upload the next chapter.

Quality stuff.

Thank you kind sir :)

Ha ha ha. Definitely not a big shot. But I look forward to checking out the awesomeness. I'll pick up my copy today!

B

You are in my neck of the woods :D

I ordered mine on the 12th but still haven't received the download link. How long does it generally take?

I ordered mine on the 12th but still haven't received the download link. How long does it generally take?
It takes immediatelly. Someting is wrong.
Send me your invoice and e-mail.

Ugh...finally coming back around to post up my incredibly overdue review. Sorry for the delay.

Anyway - Sava is pretty damn awesome. And is truly a rare treat in this world. I love tickling comics. They are a huge passion of mine, and I consider myself a real groupy of the genre. That said...it is TOUGH to produce material for this community. Comics take an EPIC amount of time to create. I have certainly experienced that in my own little world. So, we tend to create content in this genre which is incredibly tickling focused. Like every panel is devoted to tickles.

One of my favorite things about Sava is that it is a real comic...with tickling in it. There's a whole world here to enjoy. And tickling is a part of that world. But the world certainly does not revolve around it. if that makes sense. It's almost like finding a meaty tickling scene in your favorite mainstream comic book. And you're like...WHOA...I can't believe they slipped that much tickling into this world. That doesn't happen very much in our small community. And it was a real treat with this comic.

Add to that that Sava is a well-written, beautifully illustrated, and very creative visual feast...and you've got yourself a romp.

Huge kudos to Briel and Coffee for having the moxey to pull it off.

If you like beautiful art and great writing with a pretty beefy tickling scene...this is the comic for you.

The Post-Deeto-pocalypse

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back