• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

ITS TRAP DAY WHERE IS IT?????

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/jsW9MlYu31g?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/jsW9MlYu31g?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

TGTT ETA... 30 minutes or less!

Jim
MTJpub.com

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 21 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration by Rocio with colors by Rocio)

TGTT2_page21.jpg
Page 21 Notes:
Captain Dusty finds out what happens to Ticklish, Naughty, Pirate Criminals!

COMING SOON!!!
11.10.13 Page 22 of TGTT2
11.17.13 MTJ TOURS Episode 3
11.24.13 Page 23 of TGTT2
12.01.13 Page 24 of TGTT2

SAVE $2.00 on the following Annie The Amateur Pirate comics...

Annie The Amateur Pirate #01
Annie The Amateur Pirate #02
Annie The Amateur Pirate #03
Annie The Amateur Pirate #04
Annie The Amateur Pirate #05

(This offer is good until 11/27/13)
We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Attachments

• TGTT2_page21_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page21_TMF.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 2,597
Last edited:
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/jsW9MlYu31g?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/jsW9MlYu31g?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

TGTT ETA... 30 minutes or less!

Jim
MTJpub.com

God damn you, buddy. That idea was so good it should have been mine!

LMAO. Funny as hell.

And I love this page - so thrilled to finally see it up in all it's glory.

B

And so it began :D
Oh yeah:typerappy:
I love how heavy Dusty react :lover: She is almost about to ticklegasm... her nipples are so sensitive:D:D:D
...and so for Annie :D

Now a new pireate is a victim of the great Deeto ;)
Oh... I cannot wait for the next page:typerhappy:
Cause then Annie will lay next to or onto Dusty :lover:

...oh... how beautiful Dsty is sweating :D

How dos the tickling tools the y aré u sino worck?

Yeah so great question. To those that are unfamiliar with the Pookian Tickle Stick: banned in six of the seven systems, the Pookian Tickle Stick emits a high frequency vibration which stimulates nerve endings in the naughtiest and most criminal of ways. In the right hands a Pookian Tickle Stick will cause screaming, unbearable, hysterical reactions on the intended victim. Continued use in certain sensitive areas has also been known to cause violent forced ticklegasms, unconsciousness, and squealing for dear mercy for hours on end. Some assembly required. Min-beryllium sphere power source not included.

Dusty is due to have a very VERY long happy night. And it looks like poor Annie might not be far behind her. I swear.....that poor hotty always eds up on the ticklish end of the equation.

And so it began :D
Oh yeah:typerappy:
I love how heavy Dusty react :lover: She is almost about to ticklegasm... her nipples are so sensitive:D:D:D
...and so for Annie :D

Now a new pireate is a victim of the great Deeto ;)
Oh... I cannot wait for the next page:typerhappy:
Cause then Annie will lay next to or onto Dusty :lover:

...oh... how beautiful Dsty is sweating :D

How?? How do you always know what I'm gonna do before I DO IT??!! LMAO. You're awesome, Deemon.

You're right.....Dusty has already been tickled too much, and is quickly arriving in that bashful moment where she's sbout to give up a lot more than she intended to. ;-)

And as for Annie....well.....I somehow ended up being lucky enough to be in the room with two of the world's most ticklish pirates. Not to take advantage would be....wrong. XD As a long time fan of Annie this scene was a joy to write. And the next page (which is a pin-up drawn by yours truly) was even more fun to draw! Stay tuned buddy....and stop reading my BRAIN!!!!! LMAO.

Deeto

There's only one possible explanation: they have time machines in Germany.

There's only one thing I want to know: is it a police box or a phone booth? ;P

I can't possibly cover everything in one post (you prolific, talented misfits) so I'll do my damndest to give my thanks.

*cough* Ahem. Thanks. ;)

Seriously, I am in awe of not just the skills and diverse talent, but the generosity as well. I'm a huge fan of MTJ, tickling artists and a lover of playing around with shared universes in any respect. The amount of passion and dedication I see to the work and taking the time to collaborate as well working on the "pay products" is astounding. It's inspiring as hell.

And it helps so much to be able to live out fantasies of the various universes and yet do it with a sly wink and a sense of humor.

The easter eggs are great fun!

I love that the art styles do not betray their strengths and still manage to stay with the concept without disorientation.

It's hot, it rules, it's off the chaaaaaain.

Ive got nothing but gratitude and respect for all you wonderful folks. Don't ever think your work is going unnoticed.

I look forward to the fun freebies and future purchases because you have my attention! Yes, you. The sketchers, the writers, the coloring, the editing, the coffee getters, the business magik, the brofos and the girlie persons.

Keep that muse! It makes my days all kinds of awesome.

*........hacking Banditos comp for mtjpub address............. address found...................heads for the Mtjpub empire :D*

There's only one possible explanation: they have time machines in Germany.

There's only one thing I want to know: is it a police box or a phone booth? ;P

I can't possibly cover everything in one post (you prolific, talented misfits) so I'll do my damndest to give my thanks.

*cough* Ahem. Thanks. ;)

Seriously, I am in awe of not just the skills and diverse talent, but the generosity as well. I'm a huge fan of MTJ, tickling artists and a lover of playing around with shared universes in any respect. The amount of passion and dedication I see to the work and taking the time to collaborate as well working on the "pay products" is astounding. It's inspiring as hell.

And it helps so much to be able to live out fantasies of the various universes and yet do it with a sly wink and a sense of humor.

The easter eggs are great fun!

I love that the art styles do not betray their strengths and still manage to stay with the concept without disorientation.

It's hot, it rules, it's off the chaaaaaain.

Ive got nothing but gratitude and respect for all you wonderful folks. Don't ever think your work is going unnoticed.

I look forward to the fun freebies and future purchases because you have my attention! Yes, you. The sketchers, the writers, the coloring, the editing, the coffee getters, the business magik, the brofos and the girlie persons.

Keep that muse! It makes my days all kinds of awesome.

Ha ha ha. Awesomest feedback, buddy! Thank you. How does one reply to this? Seriously. I'm only one of the guys and gals working on this project....but I have to tell you how much your support means to me. To all of us. Thanks for speaking up, and for keeping us all going.

*........hacking Banditos comp for mtjpub address............. address found...................heads for the Mtjpub empire :D*

Oops, Ams...I often "accidentally" mislabel the access files on my computer. You just haphazardly went to the MTJ Robot Training Facility. Hope you like soapy brushes and sparkly appendages.

Annie's going to get tickled too?! :shock2:
:D

Maybe. Probably. Okay.....YOU'RE GOD DAMN FREAKING RIGHT SHE DOES! lol. With your kind permission of course. You're great, buddy.

Now THAT I cannot wait for!!! :blush:

You won't have to wait too much longer. XD Hope you like it, DH. It's a little intimidating drawing a character as loved, as wonderful, as sexy, and as terribly ticklish as Annie the Amateur Pirate. I hope when it's posted you find that I've done your gorgeous gal a little justice. It was great fun working with her. ;-)

More GREAT TICKLE action coming your way folks and fans and friends on the often imitated, never duplicated, envied by men, feared by women, glorious bastion of collaborative collective ticklish crossover known only as the SOOPER DOOPER OOPER GREAT TICKLE TRAP.

Okay, I might have over sold it. XD

But tune in anyway for more.

We'll do our best to make it "ooper".

B

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 22 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration by Bandito with colors by Rocio)

TGTT2_page22.jpg

Page 22 Notes:
Lets play... Who's the most ticklish pirate!

Additional Page Notes: TGTT 2 is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. Page 22 is a result of this planning and features a pin-up by Bandito and colors by Rocio.

COMING SOON!!!
11.17.13 MTJ TOURS Episode 3
11.24.13 Page 23 of TGTT2
12.01.13 Page 24 of TGTT2

SAVE $2.00 on the following Annie The Amateur Pirate comics...

Annie The Amateur Pirate #01
Annie The Amateur Pirate #02
Annie The Amateur Pirate #03
Annie The Amateur Pirate #04
Annie The Amateur Pirate #05

(This offer is good until 11/27/13)
We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Attachments

• TGTT2_page22_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page22_TMF.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 2,535
Last edited:
YehHaw!!!!!!!
:typerhappy:
How hot it that :D:D:D
Deeto did another great page :D
Look at those two sexy pirates... and who I see there else?
Spawt bots "arms" and is that the octopus of Annie's 4th advneture? :typerappy: I think so :lover:
Damn, those girls really enjoy their tickling...lucky that we have two pirates that explode in many ticklegasms :D:lover:

And who is the most ticklish one? ...mh?
Would think Dusty after her geen-iching-powder treatment... but I bet real test are better than theoretical tests ;)
Great and very hot work :D

At least Annie is not in the position most tend to find themselves in when it comes to tentacles :p

Sorry for the late reply, Deet. Also sorry for the lack of a long, extensive comment and analysis. All I can say is:

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

@bandito: DAMN YOU BANDITOHOHOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHH!!!

ok this pic is noo fair there is no way anyone can choose who is the most ticklish with those two lol

I'm a glutton for freckles. They appear to be in safe alien bosom company. If "safe" included tickle zips from criminal sticks....all in the eye of the beholder, s'pose.

Stylish watch there, Deet.

YehHaw!!!!!!!
:typerhappy:
How hot it that :D:D:D
Deeto did another great page :D
Look at those two sexy pirates... and who I see there else?
Spawt bots "arms" and is that the octopus of Annie's 4th advneture? :typerappy: I think so :lover:
Damn, those girls really enjoy their tickling...lucky that we have two pirates that explode in many ticklegasms :D:lover:

And who is the most ticklish one? ...mh?
Would think Dusty after her geen-iching-powder treatment... but I bet real test are better than theoretical tests ;)
Great and very hot work :D

Ha ha ha! Only you, my friend - would see both the Spawt Bot reference and the Evil-Octopus from Annie IV. You rock so hard. ;-) I'm still not sure who the most ticklish one is........but I'm fully prepared to spend all weekend finding out. Muaaaa HAAA HAAAAA! lol. Thanks as always for your wonderful support, Deemon.

Always setting a high standard with the artwork and stories!

That's a crazy cool thing to say, mate. Thanks. The folks at MTJ are all about high standards. And the fine folks who I've been fortunate enough to partner with on THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP have been nothing short of awesome.

CURSE HIS SUDDEN BUT INEVITABLE BEYRAYAL!!!

.....yet. ;)

I guess it was kinda inevitable. XD What do they expect? These scantily clad ticklish red heads? They expect to NOT be tickled??? OUTRAGEOUS!!! ;-) Thanks man.

Sorry for the late reply, Deet. Also sorry for the lack of a long, extensive comment and analysis. All I can say is:

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

I can't imagine a more extensive review, my friend. Thanks - on behalf of the whole TGTT team. We appreciate ya very much!

@bandito: DAMN YOU BANDITOHOHOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHH!!!

ok this pic is noo fair there is no way anyone can choose who is the most ticklish with those two lol

**Evil laugh** Fair? Buddy........if you're looking for fair **looks around at the sinister MTJ Mafia all holding evil feathers** you're looking in the arong place. XD

I don't know why but this song jumped to my mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
:D
+ The bandito in the comic is like the ninjapirate in the clip.

Anyways, nice work!!!

Dude....I AAAAAAAM the guy in that video. I can't believe that AnnieHall put that thing on YouTube. She's SUCH a punctuation pirate. XD LMAO. Awesome clip, my friend. Thanks so much for the outstanding chuckle and all your support.

I'm a glutton for freckles. They appear to be in safe alien bosom company. If "safe" included tickle zips from criminal sticks....all in the eye of the beholder, s'pose.

Stylish watch there, Deet.

Freckles are awesome! It's a fact. Especially freckles on hot boobs. And double especially freckles on hot boobs that are TICKLISH! So Annie is like triple mega super awesome. Thanks for your generous love on TGTT, buddy. You're the coolest person alive. True story. And as for the watch - it's the new Louis Moinet. I know some people that know some people that robbed some people. XD

Wow! I'm blown away by the impact of this scene...

Blowing Bohy's mind....check. ;-) Thanks Bohy....impacting you is like one of my top five favorite things! You're wonderful and I love ya!!

More TGTT coming soon.

You know it's true!

Deeto

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
MTJ TOURS EPISODE V: SADISTIC, RUTHLESS, HARCORE TICKLE TORTURE!

attachment.php

Please enjoy Episode V of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte and written by Bandito)

MTJTOURS_ep05.jpg

Episode V Notes:
Featuring: Morandilas, Lexi, Tammi the Tickle Witch, and Andi!

WHAT IS MTJ TOURS?

MTJ TOURS is designed to fill the gap between chapters of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE.

Currently a chapter of TGTT 2 consists of 2 comic pages followed by a bonus pin-up page featuring the work of a special guest artist.

MTJ TOURS will act as an interlude between chapters of TGTT 2 series providing our fans with fun and content rich bonus material as they await the next chapter of TGTT 2 series. As an added bonus this will provide TGTT2 team with additional development time for the series. This epic adventure is far from over and will continue into 2014.

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
MTJ SNEAK PEAK
LEXI #10: ESTRANGED SIDEKICK-TICKLE TRIBULATIONS!!
Coming 11/18/13
attachment.php

When Lexi interrupts Lydia’s erotic dream with some unwanted foot-tickling, the long-suffering redhead throws a hissy-fit and storms out of the lab. Suddenly our favorite mad tickle-genius has an opening for a new sidekick. Her latest invention brings a very special candidate to Spiffdale, possibly the only girl in the multiverse who can rival Lexi herself for cuteness, tickleability and all-round attitude. Her name is Maggs.

Of course, it’s not exactly a friendship made in heaven. Maggs is more interested in pizza and TV than in helping Lexi lure hotties to the lab for tickle-torture sessions. And when an interdimensional accident has Lexi up to her ticklish armpits in alternate-universe versions of Maggs, she’ll do anything to get Lydia back.

That’s if Lydia will forgive her…

Lexi10_Cover.jpg

For Lexi’s 10th issue, Colin pulled out all the stops, teaming Lexi up with another of his most popular characters. Artist Bordon delivers his usual delights with a cute-as-heck rendition of Maggs and nonstop tickling action!

Coming 11/18/13

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Attachments

• MTJTOURS05_TMF.jpg
    MTJTOURS05_TMF.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 3,215
  • Lexi10_TMF.jpg
    Lexi10_TMF.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 4,649
Last edited:
.......... to much at once not sure where to begin on this comment................. ahhh fuck it
*throws notes up in the air kidnaps bandito ties him up in a hog tie and lowers him slowly into a nest of cleaning bots*
now as for you guys at MTJPUB keep up the good work and send me a free tour pass or else bandito gets it MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
PS don't ask how I got away from the Robot Training Facility but lets say I'm a wiz with machines ohh and god do those things tickle

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back