• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am very desperate

LoonaDream

I am very desperate and I know that I come too late and no one wants to know about me.
Please do not treat me like a ghost and give answers.
Please give me a chance to belong to the forum
please!!

First off, not too sure how confident you can say that no one wants to know you and you've come too late, only having posted three times. Suggest you get more involved in general (NOT solely personals, which are tricky enough even on focussed dating sites) before you make any claims that "no one likes you". If you continue with the self pity, that's likely all the pity you'll get.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot so early, really what I'm trying to say.

Let us get to know you better. Most of the people that post on this forum are in the USA.

I´m sorry if you are angry with me :(

Nobody's angry w/you, but when you type in your first post, that you're looking for a "slave girl" did you really expect a woman on the TMF to respond to a post like that from a stranger?
That plus the fact that, as paracarl said you're in Germany and most of the people on this forum are an entire continent away, I don't think you're going to get the results you want until you, at the very least, tell people about yourself. I don't know if there are any gatherings in your area, but you may want to explore that option as well.
But asking women you've never met on a fetish forum to be your tickle slave is not a good strategy for meeting people.

Do not worry
I have written the admin and you will be rid of "the stranger" soon.
I have not meant it with slaves seriously and would never have the possibility to meet someone who lives in USA or in other countries.
Unfortunately you all know very well and I am here all alone and feel the cold.
Therefore, I will soon disappear, and you have your peace before the strangers

Despair doesn't help improve your situation at all. Though it's true many who may come on this sight can feel ostracized from "mainstream" society in other avenues of their life, we're all human beings; it's often we all have periods of depression, or other mental illness, but this site is seen as a boon for many undergoing "down" periods of their life.

If you don't feel welcome here, I say to push on, continue trying to be more known on this site here. Make yourself more well known to the people here. Check out the international forum if you don't think people will understand you best on the main forums. Most of the users are American, or at least from North America, though there are active members from other countries around the world (not North American!).

Do not worry
I have not meant it with slaves seriously and would never have the possibility to meet someone who lives in USA or in other countries.

I know you didn't literally mean slaves, but my point is women on the TMF(or any forum/message board for that matter) aren't going to respond to a message from a complete stranger. Can you blame them? Some women on the TMF have been harassed/stalked by members who don't understand boundaries, or that they're being aggressive and inappropriate. Women, hell, everyone gets creeped out by that sort of thing.
I'm not saying you would act like that, but the fact is, nobody knows much about you, so why would anyone, especially a young lady answer a personals ad from someone who provides very little info about themself?

Do not worry

I think you might have the wrong idea of what this place is all about.
Stick around, and you'll get a clearer picture.

Holy hell, only 10 days between registration and "leaving forever".
Stop being a drama queen.

1. Posting an advertisement for hook-up will NOT get you a date instantly.
It does not work that fast on a dating site and (unsurprisingly) it does not work that fast here, either. If you don't know how to date, you're not going to be very successful at dating, I think. :p

2. Nobody hates you. They mostly just try to encourage you to be more patient and less stressed. Everyone was a newcomer once, so they understand.
---
Heilige Hölle, nur 10 Tage zwischen Registrierung und "auf wiederhören für immer!"
Hör auf, eine Dramakönigin zu sein.

1. Das Versenden einer Anzeige für die Verbindung wird NICHT erhalten Sie ein Datum sofort.
Es funktioniert nicht so schnell auf einer Dating-Website und (nicht überraschend) funktioniert es auch nicht so schnell hier. Wenn du nicht weißt, wie es dir geht, wirst du bei der Datierung nicht sehr erfolgreich sein, denke ich. : P

2. Niemand hasst dich. Sie versuchen meistens, Sie zu ermutigen, mehr geduldig und weniger gestresst zu sein. Jeder war einmal ein Neuling, also verstehen sie.

Hang herum, es ist immer schön, mehr Leute aus Europa zu sehen.
(Aber versuchen Sie, schlauer zu handeln, bitte.)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back