• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Another busy week with lots of good stuff...here's some from today's scorching hot shoot with Sophia and Portia!

Lots of tickle challenges and a little nudity too :)

some F/F tickling - Portia is an exceptional tickler! ;)

...she also wins the award for most appropriate article of clothing on a tickle shoot! :D

Some samples from last week's shooting...the return of the amazing Katie - she has the longest toes and biggest boobs you're ever likely to see! These were great clips :)

Huge boobed ticklers and ticklees are a wonderful rarity.

Long toes are always a plus!

Hope you can find some more in the future! (Finding ones who are ticklish is the usual challenge, I'm sure, but as long as they can tickle others, seeing those big
boobies jiggle as she tickles is perfection!)

I really like your work Turtleboy, you use a double stock and diffrent any other positions, have very beautiful/hot models and awesome nylon tickling but I miss more toe bondage tickling in your clips. In the mummification scene from Katie would the toe bondage a good tool ;) Isn't there a chance to practice with toe bondage in nylons? I guess your models would have fun too because they already know the gentle toe bondage where they have much space to move. By a little practice you know how determined you bind the toes together ;) That would be awesome.

Huge boobed ticklers and ticklees are a wonderful rarity.

Long toes are always a plus!

Hope you can find some more in the future! (Finding ones who are ticklish is the usual challenge, I'm sure, but as long as they can tickle others, seeing those big
boobies jiggle as she tickles is perfection!)

Agreed - I'll keep my eyes out for more! ;)

I really like your work Turtleboy, you use a double stock and diffrent any other positions, have very beautiful/hot models and awesome nylon tickling but I miss more toe bondage tickling in your clips. In the mummification scene from Katie would the toe bondage a good tool ;) Isn't there a chance to practice with toe bondage in nylons? I guess your models would have fun too because they already know the gentle toe bondage where they have much space to move. By a little practice you know how determined you bind the toes together ;) That would be awesome.

Thanks NT. I would use it more often but honestly, in my experience it doesn't offer much benefit to the scene...even light toe bondage is quite uncomfortable and that usually creates a distraction to the tickling rather than enhancing it - especially if they struggle a lot. Sometimes, toe-ties will increase the intensity of the tickling for a short time, but more often you will notice the model react more when they come off. That is because the discomfort of it gets in the way of the tickling, and sometimes people can't feel as much when the toes are tied. This is why I don't really bother with tight tying on there - you see the toes turning purple and the 'lees feet start to go numb...I've seen clips where this is obviously the case, but the 'lee is still laughing and it generally looks very forced...in my experience, it's one of those things that makes clips look really intense without actually adding much to the scene.

That's not to say toe-ties don't ever work and it is something that I actually try on most scenes (where the stocks are used), but more often than not I will cut the footage when it doesn't work at all so you won't have seen it! The same thing goes for certain arm bondage positions where some models just lose all sensation in their arms after a while and then it stops tickling, it just becomes sort of numb and a bit sore (it's why I sometimes switch arm positions during a scene)

Incidentally, one thing I've found that does usually work is tying the nylons together and attaching them to the stocks, as it keeps the feet still without actually affecting circulation or causing pain...that's one that always seems to produce good results and I haven't tried it for ages :)

Must say Turtleboy your challenge clips are fantastic, certainly my favourite type of tickling! The 100-0 one with Ruby looks amazing, definitely keep doing that one with different models!

Must say Turtleboy your challenge clips are fantastic, certainly my favourite type of tickling! The 100-0 one with Ruby looks amazing, definitely keep doing that one with different models!

Thank you :) The counting/countdown challenge is my new favourite! I should add that Sophia did really badly at it and took a whole minute longer to complete...and Portia failed it pretty well too :D

It's been another busy couple of weeks. Here's some of what's been going on, starting with a return visit from Anita - and a great catsuit!

...and Brook's second shoot, with a little more nudity this time :wub:

More previews on the way soon..in other news, fun times are planned tomorrow with a mega hot 3-girl shoot that I think will prove very popular!

Thank you :) The counting/countdown challenge is my new favourite! I should add that Sophia did really badly at it and took a whole minute longer to complete...and Portia failed it pretty well too :D

Looking forward to seeing those two models attempts! Sounds a good challenge for the next time Rachelle is in too ;)

Some more from the last couple of weeks!

Frankie returned on her own this time - she's away for a while now so she won't be back until some time next year but at least we got some clips before then :)

A return visit from gorgeous and super-ticklish Charlie also, who came out of her early retirement to shoot again...hopefully she'll stick around for a while this time as her clips were great! She managed to beat two tickle challenges (expect some free clips from them!) but she failed the third one ;) I've had a few models beat challenges recently...the determination to get through is quite impressive!

Looking forward to seeing those two models attempts! Sounds a good challenge for the next time Rachelle is in too ;)

I did a variation of the counting challenge on a 3-girl shoot with Rachelle, Tillie and Jade last week - they had to count down each number (one person at a time) without stopping while being tickled! They also took turns to tag-team tickle each other although they were all really, really hyper-sensitive that day so the final FF/F parts were short as none of them could handle it at all...it was a very crazy shoot!

...and here's Jade beating the reading challenge, although it nearly killed her! ;)

Some more from the last couple of weeks!

Frankie returned on her own this time - she's away for a while now so she won't be back until some time next year but at least we got some clips before then :)

More boots clips!
Always love it when you do these :)

Last edited:
Wow! So many amazing match ups here! Portia and Sophia together is great and I can't believe Frankie is back, she's gorgeous, really hope those beautiful pits get a good lotioning!! So glad to see Charlie again, her clips were so hot and yet more beautiful and sensitive armpits!! Always hoped Tillie, Rachelle and Jade would tag team and now they have. Looks amazing. Tillie looks like she's going crazy and great seeing a gag on Jade. So much to enjoy :D

Cant wait for it!

More boots clips!
Always love it when you do these :)

Wow! So many amazing match ups here! Portia and Sophia together is great and I can't believe Frankie is back, she's gorgeous, really hope those beautiful pits get a good lotioning!! So glad to see Charlie again, her clips were so hot and yet more beautiful and sensitive armpits!! Always hoped Tillie, Rachelle and Jade would tag team and now they have. Looks amazing. Tillie looks like she's going crazy and great seeing a gag on Jade. So much to enjoy :D

Thanks for your comments :)

Angelina made a return visit yesterday and we did some great challenge clips....she's back to brunette as you can see!

Love that sailor outfit! Her expression is awesome and those pits do look very vulnerable!! ;)

Turtle, quick question, is there a particular order for which clips you upload? Just I notice updates come on here but they are not always the latest video you upload?

Cheers

Love that sailor outfit! Her expression is awesome and those pits do look very vulnerable!! ;)

It was a great one - surprisingly, (like Charlie) she did actually pass the 'hold the bar' challenge though! (we did a different one afterwards :) )

Turtle, quick question, is there a particular order for which clips you upload? Just I notice updates come on here but they are not always the latest video you upload?

Cheers

Hi SunnyJim. To answer your question, there isn't any fixed order as such. Rather it depends on:

- The clips I have released that week/month. I.e. I try to avoid releasing too many clips of the same model at one time, or too many clips that are similar in style (although I have been releasing a lot of challenge clips lately)

- Which clips or models are selling well and which aren't - if a model's clips don't really sell then I may not release their other scenes right away, and sometimes not at all...if a model is extremely popular on the other hand, then I may release a few scenes earlier than planned. Also, if I release a load of F/F clips and they don't sell then I will sometimes focus on M/F clips for a while

- Which scenes/model I have released on the member's site that week (although I put different clips on both, I try not to update with the same models in the same week if I can help it)

- How much time I have available - longer scenes take longer to produce and if I have a lot on at one time then I sometimes have to postpone working on them until a later date. Also, some of the challenge clips (with multicamera parts for example), can take longer to edit

- If a particular scene or model is getting a lot of requests I will sometimes try and release the clips sooner

- If I really like a scene, I will probably feel like working on it more quickly, and if I have doubts about a scene I may hold off releasing it until I'm sure it's actually good enough. More than once, I've spent several hours editing a clip and then watched it back and decided not to put it out at all. I'd always rather do that than a release a clip that I don't personally feel is very good (even if it costs me an evening's work!)

...so it isn't a straightforward process as you can see! :)

Hi SunnyJim. To answer your question, there isn't any fixed order as such. Rather it depends on:

- The clips I have released that week/month. I.e. I try to avoid releasing too many clips of the same model at one time, or too many clips that are similar in style (although I have been releasing a lot of challenge clips lately)

- Which clips or models are selling well and which aren't - if a model's clips don't really sell then I may not release their other scenes right away, and sometimes not at all...if a model is extremely popular on the other hand, then I may release a few scenes earlier than planned. Also, if I release a load of F/F clips and they don't sell then I will sometimes focus on M/F clips for a while

- Which scenes/model I have released on the member's site that week (although I put different clips on both, I try not to update with the same models in the same week if I can help it)

- How much time I have available - longer scenes take longer to produce and if I have a lot on at one time then I sometimes have to postpone working on them until a later date. Also, some of the challenge clips (with multicamera parts for example), can take longer to edit

- If a particular scene or model is getting a lot of requests I will sometimes try and release the clips sooner

- If I really like a scene, I will probably feel like working on it more quickly, and if I have doubts about a scene I may hold off releasing it until I'm sure it's actually good enough. More than once, I've spent several hours editing a clip and then watched it back and decided not to put it out at all. I'd always rather do that than a release a clip that I don't personally feel is very good (even if it costs me an evening's work!)

...so it isn't a straightforward process as you can see! :)

Cheers for the reply mate, keep up the good work

Cheers for the reply mate, keep up the good work

From last week's shoot with the amazingly sexy Maxi! It was one of those shoots where her ticklishness wasn't really working, although I do believe she is ticklish...she was terrified before we started the first scene but it wasn't happening unfortunately. The same thing has happened with many models in the past but I'm fairly confident we'll get more on the next shoot and I'll be using her as a 'ler if not as she'd be a great domme! We did do a lot of foot scenes and got a short upperbody (armpit) tickling clip for the members site - Maxi's reactions go from 0 to 100! :)

And here's some of Bex's second visit - every bit as crazy as the first, not least because of the Izzy joining her! Izzy actually did some great tickling on her (and discovered that Bex has a ticklish ass!)...I don't tend to use her as tickler very often as she's quite submissive but she had Bex going crazy :) Bex turned out to be an amazing tickler - totally nuts, she really enjoyed herself and was pretty unstoppable lol!

Hope you try Maxi again as she looks great and those pits do seem to have her squirming! Can't wait to see Bex go to town on Izzy, love seeing her tickled :D

Long time fan, I have to say I am excited to see Izzy back, hope this clip gets released soon, would love to see another clip with her in the stocks with those coloured nylons, keep up the good work

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back