• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anushka Shetty - M/F

Wow, Shalini, I am so sorry, and almost embarrassed, that your posts consistently attract such idiotic comments, over and over again. I can't believe I just made a bunch of threads for these very people, I'm going to stop right now! And I was just getting started! A long-lost Jennifer Love Hewitt clip was next! (2 actually, from the same show!) Not now!

They obviously miss the point of this part of the Forum, and why anyone would want to inhibit a person who posts so much material (for free) is beyond me. Will somebody please give these ingrates their money back?

I know I'm not the only one who finds these clips from India interesting at the very least...and beautiful and hot at their best. And the whole spectrum in between. In other words: just like any other mainstream clip, from any other part of the world, and most definitely the U.S. of Assholes. Forgive them, Shalini, they grew up in a moron bubble. Please keep on posting, although I wouldn't blame you if you stopped. The TMF needs more people like you, people who contribute content more than they babble comments, as if anyone cared what gets them off.

Nice to see this place is just as dopey as ever.

Last edited:
Wow, Shalini, I am so sorry, and almost embarrassed, that your posts consistently attract such idiotic comments, over and over again. I can't believe I just made a bunch of threads for these very people, I'm going to stop right now! And I was just getting started! A long-lost Jennifer Love Hewitt clip was next! (2 actually, from the same show!) Not now!

They obviously miss the point of this part of the Forum, and why anyone would want to inhibit a person who posts so much material (for free) is beyond me. Will somebody please give these ingrates their money back?

I know I'm not the only one who finds these clips from India interesting at the very least...and beautiful and hot at their best. And the whole spectrum in between. In other words: just like any other mainstream clip, from any other part of the world, and most definitely the U.S. of Assholes. Forgive them, Shalini, they grew up in a moron bubble. Please keep on posting, although I wouldn't blame you if you stopped. The TMF needs more people like you, people who contribute content more than they babble comments, as if anyone cared what gets them off.

Thanks for the support Internet...well I dont want to argue with them as each one has their opinion just that how we express it or how we keep our silence makes the difference guess they will learn one day :) Thanks again :)

well yeah, if you're looking for a thrill ride, Indian tickling mainstream won't cut it, but this forum is about seeing our fetish in a mainstream context, and in 99 percent of these clips, tickling is fleeting and incidental. Some people prefer such spontaneity, while others prefer the more purposeful clips in the Video Clips forum. It's all good. I like them for the aesthetics and titillation factor, but I especially like foreign clips to see how tickling is viewed in other cultures. In the Indian context, it seems like it might be a more routine part of courtship rituals, whereas in the U.S. context, it often leads more toward mere foreplay. As an Italian, I'm waiting for better Mediterranean stuff. I can't believe us hot-blooded, passionate Italians, Greeks, Spanish and French don't appear more often in this forum.

Settle down. I thought this was a forum to voice opinions. you want every post to be sweet and nice and positive. how boring is that. I appreciate anyone that posts clips on this site, but I'm free to voice my dislike for them as well.

Yeah. No offense Internet but you're being a little melodramatic here. While I don't always agree with maniactickler's comments and even find them to be inconsiderate at times, this was not one of those times and he's free post his opinions regardless of whether they're the majority or not. There was nothing rude or asshole-ish about what he said.

Yeah. No offense Internet but you're being a little melodramatic here. While I don't always agree with maniactickler's comments and even find them to be inconsiderate at times, this was not one of those times and he's free post his opinions regardless of whether they're the majority or not. There was nothing rude or asshole-ish about what he said.

Dashboard, I understand if you're ONLY looking at this thread why you might come to that conclusion.

Whenever this particular member posts a clip, which is fairly regularly, you are apt to see the same kind of comments from the same whiners, over and over again, like they've been ripped off or something. I've got three in mind off the top of my head, there's probably one other one, but it's always one (or more) of the same three or four clowns. One time, ok, you get it out of your system. But over and over again, it starts to leave a bad taste in the mouth, and you start thinking there's more to it than just taste. Yeah, we get it, you don't like these clips (that you keep clicking on).

Anyways.....my comment was directed at the OP! I didn't say a word to anyone else, nor mention anyone by name. Obviously I was on to something because the OP's newer threads have big (unnecessary) warnings: Warning Indian Music Video! As if you couldn't tell from the actress' names in the subject lines already! So all we can deduce is either coy...... or stupid! Let's ask 'em, which is it boys? Dumb? Or is it just that you have no class!

I like rmfan. And I love Maniac, he's one of my favorites, he has cracked me up many times over the years. But regulars in this part of the Forum cannot pretend they don't know Shalini4urheart has posted about 50 clips, all from India, over the past year. No one twisted their arms to click on this post so forgive me if I don't have sympathy for their plight. I've created tons of threads, my sympathies are always with the person who posts content, not with the peanut gallery and their diarrhea-of-the-mind problem.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back