• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Can't wait for that. Sophia is beautiful and Monae looks great. Love these friend clips as the girls always try to wreck their mate! Looks like Sophia didn't go easy on her either :D

Hello Turtleboy, I'm just wondering if Charlie Rose will be shooting with you in the near future ? I love that girl. Keep up the great work mate.

Glad Charlie is back, she is gorgeous!! Ruby and Anna look great together and merciless sounds fun. So much lovely red hair in one clip :)

Here's a glimpse of Charlie from her latest shoot..I think she struggles to cope with being tickled more than almost any other model, but she does look gorgeous with it!

...and of course her upperbody is even worse (looking damn hot here!)

Last edited:
Some samples of Ruby getting her own back on Anna's feet...much deserved!

Have added a little teaser of Anna tickling Ruby, which is coming up next...I booked these two together because both girls had said that Anna basically tickles Ruby whenever she sees her and she knows her weaknesses - and she does :) She has a really mean look when she's tickling Ruby too! Anna had to use her feet for part of the clip as it was part custom, but when she uses her fingers she just kills poor Ruby!

Attachments

• Ruby D and Anna Mini sample.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Hey turtleboy I saw on your twitter page that Millie had returned!! :D when will the clips be available for purchase and what sort of clips did you shoot with her?

Charlie is so hot and looks amazing in that outfit! Please tell me you did a table clip in it? Love how she's writhing when you get her armpits!! Anna looks great and I love those tattoos but how great a 'ler is she???? She's merciless and clearly loves making Ruby suffer, hope we get to see her doing more f/f clips :D

Hey turtleboy I saw on your twitter page that Millie had returned!! :D when will the clips be available for purchase and what sort of clips did you shoot with her?

Awesome ones! You'll have to wait and see but they're good ;) Samples coming soon

Charlie is so hot and looks amazing in that outfit! Please tell me you did a table clip in it? Love how she's writhing when you get her armpits!! Anna looks great and I love those tattoos but how great a 'ler is she???? She's merciless and clearly loves making Ruby suffer, hope we get to see her doing more f/f clips :D

Yes she's great but genuinely horrible to poor Ruby lol - Ruby's revenge scene is coming up!

Great news! Will they be on the members site or clips4sale? When will they be up? :)

Great news! Will they be on the members site or clips4sale? When will they be up? :)

I'm not sure yet :)

It's been a month of models shooting with their friends and in that vein, here's some samples of Coco and Penny Lee! I was due to shoot with Penny once many years ago, but it didn't go ahead and I didn't expect it would ever happen...her being best friends with Coco worked out pretty well though and they were great together...Penny turned out to be a mean tickler too so it kind of back-fired on Coco! :D

..more of Coco and Penny - with added boobs :) It was an epic shoot..the first clip is coming soon!

For the website members, I'm finally getting around to adding something I've been planning to do (and had started and abandoned at one point), namely a section for the scenes that failed specatacularly! I've been working through these for a while and there are a lot of them, from clips that went wrong to models that just weren't ticklish....and of these there have been a great many! So many scenes that I don't ever preview (sometimes whole shoots) because the models just didn't work out, or they had a really bad laugh, or because everything went wrong, but it'll give people a chance to see some of them at least :)

Penny Lee has an amazing body, can't wait to see her tickled. Love the wrist ties with the stocks too. These clips are the best as both girls always try to break their friend :D

Penny Lee has an amazing body, can't wait to see her tickled. Love the wrist ties with the stocks too. These clips are the best as both girls always try to break their friend :D

Speaking of amazing body, here's some new scenes with Sophia, looking gorgeous in pink.. :wub:

When will the new Millie shoots be available man?! Hoping it's soon I can't wait to see her new shoots!

Sophia is still one of my favourites, she's gorgeous and looks so good in that outfit. Hope you did a table clip in it too ;)

Wow! Millie looks amazing, so pretty and such a gorgeous body. Love how those second set of cuffs make it impossible for her to protect her armpits :D Any chance of her working with another girl aswell? Bet there are several who would love making her beg!!

Wow! Millie looks amazing, so pretty and such a gorgeous body. Love how those second set of cuffs make it impossible for her to protect her armpits :D Any chance of her working with another girl aswell? Bet there are several who would love making her beg!!

Yes it's a possibility :)

Millie looks amazing! Which ones are going onto the members and which ones are going on clips4sale?

The first one is on C4S now - the secretary type outfit. I'm not decided where the others will go yet

Also where could I find the Lacey grace tickle clip?

Nowhere as yet...should be coming out at some point though!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back