• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Muscular woman being tickled

n2tickling

TMF Poster
Hello all,

I recently did a search for muscular women being tickled at clips4sale, but unfortunately all I found were muscle bound babes doing the tickling not receiving the tickling. So I said to myself - self if that what you want let them know thats what you want. So I emailed two people one is Kasie who you may remember from the Terminatrix video at PV and Bunny Glamazon. Kasie said she wasn't ticklish and Bunny said she would stay on the lookout for someone who would be interested in that type of vid. So keep your fingers crossed if you like seeing strong muscle bound women reduced to giggling girls.

I would like to see it. Not because i am into biggirltickling. But it's exotic, and as i've noticed , muscular people are usually more ticklish.

Hello all,

I recently did a search for muscular women being tickled at clips4sale, but unfortunately all I found were muscle bound babes doing the tickling not receiving the tickling. So I said to myself - self if that what you want let them know thats what you want. So I emailed two people one is Kasie who you may remember from the Terminatrix video at PV and Bunny Glamazon. Kasie said she wasn't ticklish and Bunny said she would stay on the lookout for someone who would be interested in that type of vid. So keep your fingers crossed if you like seeing strong muscle bound women reduced to giggling girls.

They are out there. Granted, there are not a ton since the muscle girl tends to be the dom, but I have about a dozen or so I've bought over the years with half a dozen different models. Tickle abuse has done several videos with at least three different genuine muscle girls. Not just athletic or toned models.

Tickle Abuse's 'Russian Powerlifter' (does she have a name?) is one of my favorite tickle victims ever.

And I also want to tickle this woman specifically.

Hottie swole.jpg

This is one of the, if not the best video of strong woman being tickled:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?243819-*12-4*-Ticklish-Wrestler-Nikki-OWNED-M-F

Nikki is just so adorable in her reactions. She is 185 cm tall ticklish wrestler. You'll wish that you could torture her for hours.

Hey, thanks for the bump! Nikkis video is one of if not the most popular video i ever produced! Also be sure to check out "Musclebound Donna Hates It" She's a very muscular very ticklish personal trainer. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?242797

I love to see the lean slender fitness models tickled. their ribs and flat abs are erotic to me. thanks. lovesribs.

There was an f/f one where the muscular chick was ridiculously ticklish on her upper body, but I can't find it. Her tickler was a woman named Charlie.

I think you find that is Jennifer Thomas being tickled by Charlie. You can find the clip on BC store at Clips4sale.

Jennifer is one of my fave muscular women being tickled-and she seems genuinely ticklish.

There are more clips with strong/muscular lees- The Blonde Amazon on Tickle Abuse, although they are a few years old now. BC has a few wreslters like Mutiny, Jennifer etc.

thanks cloudgazer. love wenona. I have been looking for a video of wenona from realtickling.com. wenona is tied down to what looks like a massage table. wenona is wearing a bikini or bra and panties with a leopard print. she is tickled by a girl with bright red hair. I saw a photo only and she was squirming. would love love love to see that video if anyone has it. thank you again cloudgazer2k. lovesribs.

I love anyone athletic tickled! Tickle Abuse has done at least three muscular MMA-style strong women off the top of my head. Seeing a powerful person reduced to giggling helplessness is a major essence of tickling for me. And even though you can't tell for sure, there are some vids out there of soccer players, dancers, volleyball players and others (hard to truly confirm since anyone in good shape can be called an athlete). But they're some of my favorites.

I have seen few female body builders tickled on video/clips sales area on Tmf don't remember where. Great videos too because they are all ticklish..its all good!!!:jumpupanddown:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back