• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Game with favorite Celeb

A rousing game of "This Little Piggy" with Nicole Kidman. I'm a sucker for the classics.

A game of Twister where I'm being teased to tickle my opponents and make them lose balance while not losing mine (see my previous thread on Twister Tickles).
Allyson Hannigan and Amber Benson immediately spring to mind as worthy opponents :lovestory

A four-hour round of "We Have Ways of Making You Talk" with Jessica Alba...:D

A friendly game of Beach Tickle Football with Katie Holmes, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannigan, Eliza Dushku, Kirsten Dunst, Britney Spears, Mandy Moore, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Melissa Joan Hart . . . hmm, that's only one team so far, I still need 11 more . . .I may have to think about this :D Maybe Tummyticklish wants in?

hmm...

Bodypainting Ashley Judd, one color for the ticklish spots and a different color for the not-so-ticklish spots.... kinda like a tickle-map :D :devil:

Okay, Tummy's captain of the other team . . and you don't have a chance against me! :p

Well....

No nonsense, I would just tickle the hell outta Britney Spears and Jennifer Aniston.........:devil:

Lisa Robertson of QVC

She is lashed down on my favorite tickle table for one purpose. Get her to admit everything she sells on TV is junk. Once the admission is on tape I become a representative of the QVC channel and "punish" her for her disloyalty. The tickling could last until we marry and have four kids. :lovestory

Elizabeth Hurley

I'd play a nice game of 'Spy Interrigation' with Elizabeth Hurley.See how long it would take her to break.

Jane Krakowski

I would love to have a tickle wrestling match with Jane Krackowski from Ally McBeal. Winned decided by tickling opponent into submission.can't yet decide if I'd want to win or lose, however!:) :devil:

"Ultimate Tickling Championshipe" with Sarah Michelle Gellar. The sparring match would have similar rules to the Ultimate Fighting Champions, but we'd be able to tickle anywhere in order to make the other person "tap out" ( It's just tapping on the person or the mat , so they know you've given up. ) It'd be full-contact tickling at it's best. lol. I know I wouldn't last long, though...Gellar has some nails that look like they could REALLY tickle. lol

Britney Spears in a pair of stocks,I tickle her feet until she admits that Justin Timberlake is a dweeb!!!!!!!!!!!1:zzzzz:

alyson hannigan...:)

seems like there are quite a few buffy cast fans out there:)
i would enjoy a rousing game of "chase her around the house and have a stimulating tickle/pillow fight" with her willowy-goodness herself,
Alyson Hannigan.

So, since Willow has renounced magic, does that mean I can't fatasize about putting her in the stocks and tickling her into confessing anymore? She never does, anyway. I think she likes it too much. ;)
Besides, there's still Tara... :evilha:

tummyticklish01 said:
What Tickle Game would you play with your favorite celebrity??

Ticklish interrogation with Lucy Liu.

First, she is bound for me to tickle until she gives me her secret password.

Second, I am bound for her to tickle until I give up my password.

Third, she decides not to let me go, and keeps me as her tickle toy for days. A lovely fantasy.

Re: alyson hannigan...:)

heronflight01 said:
seems like there are quite a few buffy cast fans out there:)
i would enjoy a rousing game of "chase her around the house and have a stimulating tickle/pillow fight" with her willowy-goodness herself,
Alyson Hannigan.

Hmm . . . happy thoughts much? :D

I would play the spinning wheel game. There are 2 wheels mounted on a panel. The first has different times on it, 5 minutes, 10, 15, 20, 30, and 1 hour. The second wheel has the names of the women. Both wheels are spun to determine how long someone will be tickled and who it will be. The players would include Michelle Willaims, Jessica Biel, Alyssa Milano, Jennifer Hewitt, Sabrina Lloyd, Stephanie McMahon, Sarah Hughes and Sarah Gellar.

Matt Keeslar,definately

I don't know many tickling games so i'd just pull him off to the side and tickle the nonsense out of the guy. fictional story coming soon!!!:p :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back