• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Looks amazing! Hannah is an awesome 'lee so can't wait to see that, sweaty legs are good too ;)
Sophia is smoking hot so if it's her best clip it must be insane!!!

Some previews Sophia's clip - bound, gagged and blindfold (at the start anyway!), naked and upside down! It's a very good scene :)

Some previews Sophia's clip - bound, gagged and blindfold (at the start anyway!), naked and upside down! It's a very good scene :)

Wow clip looks great mate, not gonna lie feel sorry for Sophia looks like she was put through the mill from some of this expressions, is there revenge?

Oh so she deserved it then lol

..samples on the previous page ;)

Here's some shoots from the last couple of weeks featuring my new(ly modified) piece of furniture...it works great so far! :)

Helen (didn't like it a whole lot)

Chantelle (hated it!)

...and Liz (loved it!)

Love the new table. My only issue with it is the waist strap, which is the same with pantyhose, is that they both cover up the bellybutton! Love the tighter bondage though!

Hey David, that Lola clip on members is hot! Will part 2 be uploaded this week? :)

To start with, here's a little scene featuring the return of Laura last week!

Laura was definitely one of your best models ever. This clip was her best (I haven't bought the spread eagle one yet....) The thinner her pantyhose, the more she's ticklish for sure!!
(If you fans want a clip for Christmas, I highly recommend this one!!)

Will she be coming back for more tickling? How about an interview?!!

Gotta ask about her - she REALLY looked like she enjoyed that tickling, never saying "No," and real laughter ranging from silent to holding it in to raucous laughing.
I loved it, after she coughed once, she quickly said she was okay, so you could keep tickling her pantyhose feet.

Did SHE enjoy being tickled, maybe even have her own tickle fetish?

Oh wow!! Sophia is just smoking hot. Her body looks amazing and I like the look of that strap across her upperbody. Any plans to take Tillie to this dungeon? ;)

Oh wow!! Sophia is just smoking hot. Her body looks amazing and I like the look of that strap across her upperbody. Any plans to take Tillie to this dungeon? ;)

No plans, but it's always a possibility..

Laura was definitely one of your best models ever. This clip was her best (I haven't bought the spread eagle one yet....) The thinner her pantyhose, the more she's ticklish for sure!!
(If you fans want a clip for Christmas, I highly recommend this one!!)

Will she be coming back for more tickling? How about an interview?!!

Gotta ask about her - she REALLY looked like she enjoyed that tickling, never saying "No," and real laughter ranging from silent to holding it in to raucous laughing.
I loved it, after she coughed once, she quickly said she was okay, so you could keep tickling her pantyhose feet.

Did SHE enjoy being tickled, maybe even have her own tickle fetish?

Glad you like her clips but I think your impressions of her may be more of a fantasy I'm afraid! She is very ticklish but I don't find she's that easy to shoot..if anything, she's probably one of the more uncomfortable models when it comes to bondage etc, so her scenes take a long time. She finds it fun up to a point and we'll get a really great scene or two (and she does go crazy!) but after that her ticklishness tends to wear off, usually because she becomes numb or finds the bondage too uncomfortable and it's a distraction. It's why I usually only get one or two clips per shoot with her.

There are many of my regular models who really do love being tickled, get a real buzz out of it but I wouldn't say Laura is one of them!

If you do a scene like this with Rachelle I can die a happy man!

:) Here's some of Rachelle from her last shoot, including a challenge which she did not like as you can tell from her expression at the end!

..and I'll be posting some samples from her first F/M scene with Storm in my other thread later!

Samples added

Last edited:
All Rachelle's clips are stunning, she is just so hot. That body stocking looks pretty good too ;)

All Rachelle's clips are stunning, she is just so hot. That body stocking looks pretty good too ;)

She's back in with Lauren next week! Meanwhile, enjoy the FM clip with her - it's a rarity for her to do something like that!

Here's some samples from the next release, with Chantelle giving Sophia's hot upper body a working over..turns out her boobs are ticklish too! :)

..samples on the previous page ;)

Here's some shoots from the last couple of weeks featuring my new(ly modified) piece of furniture...it works great so far! :)

Helen (didn't like it a whole lot)

Did you ever get Helen in the double stocks?

What is it with girls called Sophia???? So hot :wub: Ticklish boobs are just awesome!! Looks like her pits got some good reactions too!!

Did you ever get Helen in the double stocks?

Yes a few times, but I think only in (private) customs

What is it with girls called Sophia???? So hot :wub: Ticklish boobs are just awesome!! Looks like her pits got some good reactions too!!

Yes they're all stunning for some reason! :)

Hope everyone had a great Xmas! Here's some new scenes with Angelina in a couple of customs before the year's out...

Firstly, a crazy nylon encasement tickle (this one's coming to the store next!)

..and another intense upperbody custom. This time, it's Coco doing the tickling - she's a great tickler and she did love tickling Angelina!

I just signed up for the membership site. What is the deal with all the "failure" and "not ticklish enough" downloads?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back