• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "CCC Club"

"Guili, guili" (pronunciation here, just click on the red speaker icon). I think it sounds so much cuter, but I guess I am partial. I love it when a woman says it in a sexy voice while she is doing the tickling :wub:

Illustrated here:

View attachment 616172

Hope I am not breaking copyright by posting it :blush:

In Polish it's "gili, gili" pronounced "g" like in "guerilla" and both "i" like English "i" in "family"

Same goes Serbian. We mostly use "gili, gili", though it can also be "gici, gici"(sound kind of like "gitsy, gitsy").
Both of those are seldom used by adults though, and are considered mostly to be immature, child-like taunts.

Tickling talk can be devastating when the cruel Ler gets inside the Lee's head and starts driving them wild. There's a co-ordination aspect to doing it properly. Speed of delivery and pitch of voice too can make a huge difference. Going mad just thinking about it! 'Coochie, coochie, coo,' is the absolute utter killer for me.

Speed of delivery and pitch of voice too can make a huge difference.

Precisely. I change up the speed and pitch on Doll. And the tone tends to go from playful at the beginning of the session, to dark and sinister toward the end. She is sooo susceptible to tickle talk. And I love speaking the taunts, as much as she loves hearing them.

Precisely. I change up the speed and pitch on Doll. And the tone tends to go from playful at the beginning of the session, to dark and sinister toward the end. She is sooo susceptible to tickle talk. And I love speaking the taunts, as much as she loves hearing them.

*blushes* :eek: :bubbleheart:

I love it. It makes me feel humiliated to be treated like a baby. Plus it serves as a warning that tickling is coming and I can't do anything to stop it, thus increasing my anxiety levels.

OK Doll, I may regret this... my version of This little piggy..." (and I don't claim to be a poet)

This little piggy went to market
Then she went home
When she got there
She was met by a Gnome.

"Let's go inside," He said with his magicalvoice
"Have no fear."
"You'll have more fun tonight
Than you've had all year."

Using his magical spells
She was quickly tied to her bed.
With worst of thoughts,
she thought she'd soon be dead.

"I know what you're thinking,
But this is what I do" he said...
"You see I'm going to spend the night
Tickling you."

From her armpits
To her toes
With all of his tools
Anything goes.

For her, it was a long night.
For the Gnome, it was a delight.
In the morning the Gnome told her
"Perhaps I'll see you again tonight...."

Again, I'm a lame poet...go ahead, bash it .....

OK Doll, I may regret this... my version of This little piggy..." (and I don't claim to be a poet)

This little piggy went to market
Then she went home
When she got there
She was met by a Gnome.

"Let's go inside," He said with his magicalvoice
"Have no fear."
"You'll have more fun tonight
Than you've had all year."

Using his magical spells
She was quickly tied to her bed.
With worst of thoughts,
she thought she'd soon be dead.

"I know what you're thinking,
But this is what I do" he said...
"You see I'm going to spend the night
Tickling you."

From her armpits
To her toes
With all of his tools
Anything goes.

For her, it was a long night.
For the Gnome, it was a delight.
In the morning the Gnome told her
"Perhaps I'll see you again tonight...."

Again, I'm a lame poet...go ahead, bash it .....

No that was cute!! :)

Kinda funny, but whenever my wife gets tickled, she says it worse when I tease her with, “coochie coo,” and, “tickle, tickle,.” It shows, too. She laughs, but when you start the tease talking, she gets louder and starts struggling more.

As french speaking guy, I am extremely sensitive and aroused when a female tickler repeats guili guili. The image shown by Tenebrae from Saudelli "The Blonde double cross" was a HUUUGE turn on when I first discovered it randomly in the real comic book in a bookstore (it was a long time ago as you may imagine). I let you imagine my reaction that day ! Since then, I am desperately looking for similar comics but without success apart from some few examples in deviantart (look into my favs on my deviantart page).
This is also why I have written the french story "les mesaventures de l espionne Moira", in which "guili guili..." is used many many times...

Last edited:
I've always looked at saying "Coochie coochie coo" more like verbal teasing than baby talk.

As you may know, I'm a ler. I love to add a little verbal teasing to my tickling.

CCC is a huge turn off. It sounds infantile and goofy. I prefer actual words. Verbal teasing is quite possible without having to resort to babbling

CCC is a huge turn off. It sounds infantile and goofy. I prefer actual words. Verbal teasing is quite possible without having to resort to babbling

So then what's the reason for you writing in this thread? Doesn't make much sense to me. Unless you want to start drama? Or are you kink shaming?

Last edited:
Certainly not kink shaming as we all have the same kink and I do love verbal teasing, just not that phrase.

I did not expect to get turned on by it, but I do! When I started listening to your audios, I was surprised by how dirty that phrase sounds in your context! It will probably really get me going if someone said it to me while being tickled for real!

I did not expect to get turned on by it, but I do! When I started listening to your audios, I was surprised by how dirty that phrase sounds in your context! It will probably really get me going if someone said it to me while being tickled for real!

It does sound dirty! And it IS I think all in how you say it. The inflections/ mood and such. :firedevil

Thank you for listening to me! :)

I like using it when I'm being playful to the lee while tickling

Yes! Thanks for saying this! "Coochie coochie coo" is definitely not baby talk (or at least not reserved for infants lol). Anyone can be effected by it. haha Its very teasing, taunting and playful. Verbal teasing and taunts by the lers in general are very important to me in tickle torture because it adds chemistry between the ler and the lee. :D

Spoiler alert. It's Tickle Talk... haha... :aww:

Coochie coochie coo... :) I love it said to me or to say it to someone... It's hard to admit sometimes to myself still. But I never saw it as baby talk since I never heard that applied to babies! Not even on t.v!

It was in toons and movies...

So.. who here enjoys it? Who' a CCC'er. :) I want to know who's enjoyed it also from me... My "Coochie Coo audio... I'm sure some of you heard it... hehe.

Also the spellings of it comes up in multiple different ways. I find that cute, sexy, and interesting! :)

I enjoy tickle talk in general, so CCC is awesome in my book!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back