• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Death of a Friendship" Password Protected?

Straps&Laughter

Verified
From time to time a favorite TMF story of mine vanishes, deleted by the poster based on some change in life circumstance or in reply to some wanted criticism or PMs. Though disappointing, I have accepted it as "the way of things" and moved on.

One of my bookmarks though, "Death of a Friendship", yields an unfamiliar barrier: a TMF admin password lock.

I would love to know if this is an admin lock for a reason, or if the writer might be willing to restore it for us... it is among the best writing I've seen on TMF, and I miss being able to revisit it when the mood strikes.

The link: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ip-(M-F-mature-content)&highlight=don't+dare!

What was the premise out of curiosity?

It was a writer with a hot lady friend on a couch together, her giving him notes on his manuscript, calling it no good - a very well written example of a stubborn, confident, Type A woman being taken to pieces by tickling. If I remember correctly there were two parts, and a written-from-her-perspective sequel. The culmination was crossing a barrier of intimacy and changing their relationship going forward, hence the title.

The works were removed from active forum for various reasons (OP asked us to, content violation etc) and they were shifted to a lock box which prevents viewing. Deletions of posts have always caused VB's software to develop issues over time as you punch holes in the database, so we simply lock them out of view.

You can't get there from here anymore.

Myriads

The works were removed from active forum for various reasons (OP asked us to, content violation etc) and they were shifted to a lock box which prevents viewing. Deletions of posts have always caused VB's software to develop issues over time as you punch holes in the database, so we simply lock them out of view.

You can't get there from here anymore.

Myriads

That is very interesting. So as you delete more and more stuff, there is a monster, mutant "dark" TMF, full of forbidden, gross and stupid things slowly growing beyond our reach? The Lovecraftian in me finds this fascinating :shock:

Last edited:
Interesting, I have not seen this kind of message on TMF before.

That is very interesting. So as you delete more and more stuff, there is a monster, mutant "dark" TMF, full of forbidden, gross and stupid things slowly growing beyond our reach? The Lovecraftian in me finds this fascinating :shock:

Oh I had a feeling there was something of the like way back. I mean, how else does entertainment just spontaneously generate here? :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back