• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

lol there are rules for hyphens and stuff. I do my research! I'm not just flingin punctuation around lol

I shoulda smashed that Ferdinand with my mallet.

lol there are rules for hyphens and stuff. I do my research! I'm not just flingin punctuation around lol

Hihi :) Think about that a zombie can only die by hurting the brain... and Ferdinand has no head... so he is the imortal tickle freak :D
...and I could bet that you lik him ;)

lol I would like to see what happens to intruders in mtj pub lol

This interest me to know this. Wish someone else would at least continue some of their hundred of started but not very far in series(Foul Play...Bumb in the Night)...BANDITO!:angry:....I kid Bandito:jester:

LMAO. You kid? No, you don't. You're right...I am very guilty of biting off more than I can chew. Here's the good news: I've found some other very talented folks that can help me continue some of these series so they can come out more often than every 4 years. LOL. I'm hoping to continue almost all of my series in 2014, and be able to offer more content than every in the history of the universe. Okay - maybe not that much. But I hope, AE, that you'll feel differently this time next year. Your comment is duly noted and appreciated, my friend. Speaking of Bump in the Night, by the way - remind me who your favorite character is in that series. Just....because.

:D:D:D
I love it :D
Mainthing why I love it, is to see the grand AnnieHall get tickled :D
Such a masterbrain... a ticklish masterbrain ;)

...well at mtj it is like at my work. Everybody say you have to think differently, but if you do it it is wrong... but instead of mtj I don't get tickling ;)
So what can I say? Use more hyphens, Annie.... cause than you get more tickling ;)

Oh Deemon - lol. I think it's like that at EVERYONE'S work. They value creative thinking right up until the moment when someone thinks creatively. LMAO. You're awesome, my friend. Thanks so much for always being here.

"Hey, she DOES have feet!"
Dear Christ, I laughed so hard at that. I love ancient forum in-jokes.

Anybody else get a slight "Mosquito Hunt" vibe at Morandilas in the 19th-century hunter garb? "Oi lahve animahls...that's whoi Oi lahve t'kill 'em!"

Thank you so much for pointing out that joke. Just...thank you. I'm so glad someone got that. ;-) And changing up Jim's look on every Tour has been a load of fun. Just wait to see what the CEO has planned for some of the future tour moments. ;-)

No thinking outside the box or........

Or else. (In other words - undead Ferdinand attack). XD

No - you're totally right. There ARE rules. Very specific rules. And we're all SOOOOO damn glad that you understand those rules. Because the truth is that you're absolutely amazing at what you do. You're diligent, fast, professional, thorough, accurate...and well....irreplaceable. We're very lucky to have you. As for swatting Ferdinand with the "Grammar Hammer"....I think we can all agree that he deserved it. LOL. You're awesome, AH! Thank you so much for all the help you're given me, and the rest of the MTJ team.

Hihi :) Think about that a zombie can only die by hurting the brain... and Ferdinand has no head... so he is the imortal tickle freak :D
...and I could bet that you lik him ;)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ferdinand's secret power. He is UNSTOPPABLE!!!! A headless immortal force of ticklish terror. Unless, of course, someone like tossed him into a stump grinder or something. Then he would just be many small grenish-gray chunks of zombie mush. But let's hope no one ever thinks of that, and Ferdinand will have a long prosperous career of mercilessly unleashing his four and a half-fingered fury!

lol I would like to see what happens to intruders in mtj pub lol

Danger Zone, Amkes. You're once again entering it. You have been warned. O.O! Yeah....that just happened. :p

More fun stuff to come soon.

And I mean reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally fun stuff. Not that all this isn't fun.

But I mean like surprise extra omfg I totally didn't expect that kinda fun stuff.

You'll be all like... "GAH! IHASANORGASMINMAHPANTS!"

Trust me.

Stay tuned.

Yes....you,

Deet

"Don't even think about it, Gato." (great line)

to

"Don't even think about it, zombi handz."

The natural evolution would be:

"Don't even think about it, Triceratops with a corncob pipe on a pogostick."

Though, it wouldn't have the action-movie chops of the first.

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 26 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration by AnnoXanti with colors by AnnoXanti)

TGTT2_page26.jpg
Page 26 Notes:
Lexi turns the tables on Sonya!

Additional Page Notes: TGTT 2 is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. We have decided to take this concept even further with this bonus 3 page chapter featuring the illustration and color work of the very talented AnnoXanti

SAVE 25% off of the following AnnoXanti publications...

Annoxanti's ABYSS 01
TICKHELL ASYLUM #1
HADES 1: The Prisoner
HADES 2: The Betrayal
HADES 3: The Revelation

db_Abyss_large.jpg db_THA01_large.jpg

(This offer is good until 12/31/13)

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya

Attachments

• TGTT2_page26_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page26_TMF.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 4,444
Last edited:
YAY Bohy!!!!!!

Absolute adore this page from the fabulous MTJ Diva known as "Codename Anne".

Fantastic ticklish turnabout on the super sensitive secret agent Sonya. She should have known better.

Wonderful writing by Colin - the 2nd panel makes me lol. You two are an awesome team together!

And of course, the art looks great as always! Love seeing Sonya, Colin and Lexi in your sensational style!!!

B

Never underestimate sexy, geeky Lexi :D:D:D
Such a awesome page. Like to see artwork by AnnoXanti, the way he draw blush is so damn intense:lover:
I laughed my ass off after I read what kind of phonecall Colin gets :D
...but everybody want to talk to hot coeds ;)

And again Sonya suffers under Lexi devilsih tickle-toys :D Poor thing... but good for us ;)
Hey, lil' question. Do we ever get to know where Sonyas pant's where while she searched it in TGTT1?
Amazng page with wonderful tickling:typerhappy:
So many thanx:man::woman:

YAY Bohy!!!!!!

Absolute adore this page from the fabulous MTJ Diva known as "Codename Anne".

Fantastic ticklish turnabout on the super sensitive secret agent Sonya. She should have known better.

Wonderful writing by Colin - the 2nd panel makes me lol. You two are an awesome team together!

And of course, the art looks great as always! Love seeing Sonya, Colin and Lexi in your sensational style!!!

B

Never underestimate sexy, geeky Lexi :D:D:D
Such a awesome page. Like to see artwork by AnnoXanti, the way he draw blush is so damn intense:lover:
I laughed my ass off after I read what kind of phonecall Colin gets :D
...but everybody want to talk to hot coeds ;)

And again Sonya suffers under Lexi devilsih tickle-toys :D Poor thing... but good for us ;)
Hey, lil' question. Do we ever get to know where Sonyas pant's where while she searched it in TGTT1?
Amazng page with wonderful tickling:typerhappy:
So many thanx:man::woman:

Thank you, thank you so much! I'll initialize this with a preliminary comment just to express (because I really can't help myself damn HARD) how honored I am to be a part of the GREATEST team that ever graced the TM of F. It's been a blast working on the installments. This is all nothing without Jim's leadership and untarnished decisions *blush* *blush* that he made me do it, to merge with Bandito and Colin's talent!!! It's been fun +++... I'll be back for more! :D :D :D

What a great pre-Xmas present to wake up to on a rainy Sunday morning! It's a great honor to have not just Lexi but my own evil self depicted by the great Annoxanti--the girls look FANTASTIC. Wouldn't you just die to get your hands on Lexi's soles in Panel 1? I sure would. :)

C

If Sonya got captured again, does that mean Maggs and the other ladies will have the tables turned on them? :firedevil

In eeeeeeevery panel, my friend :lover:

Y'know, I've said this before, but what I continue to love about this phase of Bohy's art is the sheer *physicality* of it. The way she renders these ladies, you feel irresistibly like you're being presented with real, breathing, sensual bodies. They have a...is solidity the right word? Anyway, I find her work amazingly sexy. It's wonderful to see her as part of this project.

C

Y'know, I've said this before, but what I continue to love about this phase of Bohy's art is the sheer *physicality* of it. The way she renders these ladies, you feel irresistibly like you're being presented with real, breathing, sensual bodies. They have a...is solidity the right word? Anyway, I find her work amazingly sexy. It's wonderful to see her as part of this project.

C

Amen:)
Right, looks like real life fotos from time to time, awesome realistic... and so damn hot:lover: :D

You're blushing, girls. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEEEEEEL.

Anime ingredients light on exaggeration with a good and strange whoa sorta realism. Your art and colors open up the mind to a master class in tenderness. Much thanks for putting in the time. I laughed at the second panel and the third and fourth panels?.....those......WEHL.....*adjusts collar*

:D

Last edited:
O_O wow that belly button sure gets her in trouble ......and Colin what the hell you let her lexi get out???? you call that evil I swear you artist are getting soft in your not so old ages I better see you get both these girls at once lol and a real evil laugh too like this MWWHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

@Bandito: ha like I'd fall into a trap like that twice, but I only ask cause I took lotus's ID so technically she is trespassing so I wonder what will happen to her??? ohh and it seems you are also dirtying the president of mtjpub's nice white carpet maybe you should blame that on Lotus too since well I am sure there are punishments that need to be imploded MWAhahahaa!!!

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 27 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration by AnnoXanti with colors by AnnoXanti)

TGTT2_page27.jpg
Page 27 Notes:
Lexi continues Sonya's ticklish Navel Maneuvers!

Additional Page Notes: TGTT 2 is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. We have decided to take this concept even further with this bonus 3 page chapter featuring the illustration and color work of the very talented AnnoXanti

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya

Attachments

• TGTT2_page27_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page27_TMF.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 5,435
Last edited:
LMFAO!!!!
This is soooo dman great :D
Another great page wth the great realistic arts by AnnoXanti:typerhappy:
LOve the plot and the idea of the holograph navel :D Hope she can make this with every body part:clap:
I see in front of me "reaaaaaal" inner tights tickling :lover:
And such a bad idea to mess up with Colin :D Now Lexi is really fu**ed :D
...but I have this lil' feeling, that Colin will not free Sonya... yet;)
This is a great page... and If I am right the last page for this year!
Thank you so much, all of you great mtj people :man::woman:

Thank you, folks!

What a great pre-Xmas present to wake up to on a rainy Sunday morning! It's a great honor to have not just Lexi but my own evil self depicted by the great Annoxanti--the girls look FANTASTIC. Wouldn't you just die to get your hands on Lexi's soles in Panel 1? I sure would. :)

C

You're sooooo wacky Colin (and the script - OMG!) It's a pleasure to draw YOU and the girls - very exciting! I was like this the entire time I'm working on the panels >>> :D <<< .... :D :D :D

In eeeeeeevery panel, my friend :lover:

Aaaaaaw! :bubbleheart::bubbleheart::bubbleheart:

Or Sonya's in the bottom panel? WOOOO!

Yes! Showing Sonya's soles in that panel is a "non-accidental" tease... :D

If Sonya got captured again, does that mean Maggs and the other ladies will have the tables turned on them? :firedevil

We should see the creator's face while you wish it. :firedevil:

C

*bows*

I'm like this:

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

I love to be chosen to do a part for TGTT!!!!!

sonya attacked absolutely great!

Yes... It's enjoyable to tickle her that way!!! :D :D :D

Amen:)
Right, looks like real life fotos from time to time, awesome realistic... and so damn hot:lover: :D

The script had such scenes worth immersing with... perhaps that's why. :)

You're blushing, girls. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEEEEEEL.

Anime ingredients light on exaggeration with a good and strange whoa sorta realism. Your art and colors open up the mind to a master class in tenderness. Much thanks for putting in the time. I laughed at the second panel and the third and fourth panels?.....those......WEHL.....*adjusts collar*

:D

Yes! Who wouldn't like such a devious ambient scene! :blush:

O_O wow that belly button sure gets her in trouble ......and Colin what the hell you let her lexi get out???? you call that evil I swear you artist are getting soft in your not so old ages I better see you get both these girls at once lol and a real evil laugh too like this MWWHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Oooooooooooooooooooo...there is, I shouldn't spoil it, but there is!

A very nice page. I'm happy to see the situation reversed. =D

It's a constant turnabout, I'm sure everyone would have more in the future! :)

Thanks for the button action! :D

You're welcome! I thought the button ticklers would be delighted that this scenes are directed on me to do.

LMFAO!!!!
This is soooo dman great :D
Another great page wth the great realistic arts by AnnoXanti:typerhappy:
LOve the plot and the idea of the holograph navel :D Hope she can make this with every body part:clap:
I see in front of me "reaaaaaal" inner tights tickling :lover:
And such a bad idea to mess up with Colin :D Now Lexi is really fu**ed :D
...but I have this lil' feeling, that Colin will not free Sonya... yet;)
This is a great page... and If I am right the last page for this year!
Thank you so much, all of you great mtj people :man::woman:

Aaw, for this round, I do appreciate your constant support, Deemon-Tickle, and it means a lot to me. It's really an honor to be TGTT's guest artist and to interpret the sizzling ticklish concept for this episode.

Lexi is in trouble now :devilish:

Such EPIC characters in peril! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back