• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

meangry: it's my favorite day of the week.

Khali: LMAO. Colin loves him some puddy tickles. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO doubt about that. Lots and lots of puddy tickles. XD

ticklen00b: LOL. That Khali is a clever girl. :)

Marvin: I'm sure it's all good in the hood. The Bossman is probably just shaking off a turkey hang over. Plus...the wait is all part of the tease right?

pollo: Wellll.....what's your life worth to you? Heh. Just kidding. I have no power. The trap is well out of my hands. In fact I didn't even touch this scene. Not even a passing eyebrow raise from the Deet. This one is allllllllllllllll Colin.....and Rocio.......and Jim.......and AnnieHall.........and well....okay, lotsa people. But yeah.

I look forward to seeing it too.

Happy Trap Day!

B

Greetings folks,

I deeply apologize for the delay in posting this weeks TGTT 2 page. Circumstances beyond my control kept me from the office until this very minute!

Rest assured that today's page will be posted within the next hour!

Jim
MTJpub.com

That's alright, Jim.

I'm sure all will be forgiven when we gaze onto the awesomness of this week's entry.

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 24 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration by Rocio with colors by Rocio)
TGTT2_page24.jpg
Page 24 Notes:
Sonya explores Lexi's ultra ticklish body!

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Attachments

• TGTT2_page24_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page24_TMF.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 5,306
Last edited:
Greetings folks,

I deeply apologize for the delay in posting this weeks TGTT 2 page. Circumstances beyond my control kept me from the office until this very minute!

Rest assured that today's page will be posted within the next hour!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Dude. It's a holiday weekend. Life takes priority!

Thanks for all the hard work you do bringing us this cool stuff!

I would not die if it didn't appear, but I would shamble into the kitchen in my winter fleece pants scratching my chin like something was amiss.

Leftovers? Check.

DVR set to record the madness that might make me choke on said leftovers in desperate snorting? Checkity check.

But...I feel as though I'm lacking....My Little Pony? No, I'm not a Brony.....AH THAT'S IT!

Ludicrous tickling characters brought to you in pretty Technicolor YAYYY

Edit: I love Rocio's style. The facial expressions tell soooo much in just a few frames. Tittering mischief from Lexi to increasingly rosy, salival escalation to the dreamy, longing trance from Sonya. Awesome raspberry action and sneaky naughtiness. A lovely capper to a strange weekend!

Cheers. I'm raising my coffee mug at my laptop. You can't see it, but it happened.

Last edited:
Dude. It's a holiday weekend. Life takes priority!

Thanks for all the hard work you do bringing us this cool stuff!

Xod,

I truly appreciate your words more than you would ever imagine. You have been am integral part of MTJ Publishing since before it even existed and sometimes its hard to believe how many years we have worked together. Your efforts over the years have played no small part in making all of this happen.

Absolute none of what we do here is possible without all of the great artists and authors that I have had the honor to work with for all of these years. Not to mention the fans that provide the fuel that allows us to do what we do.

I can honestly say that thousands of dollars have been spent in order to bring TGTT to the community and of greater significance is the hard, dedicated work of the artists and writers that have devoted hundreds of hours of physical and mental effort to make this a reality.

Forgive me but I feel a bit overwhelmed at times by what this community has made possible.

Thank you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

:D:D:D:typerhappy:
Wow... never thought that Lexi is such a great poet
...but she never can show us this in her best way ;) This Tme :D
Yeah Colin is a awesome writer of funny tickling books... and very erotic ones too :lover:
And how much I like the last panel:D Seems Lexi's nipples are daaaaaaaamn ticklish :typerhappy:
Her expressions are fanastic :D
...and now we ave to see, what she deserve for loosing this "bet" :D

PS: Dunno exactly why.... but I really love the heart above Sonya's head, while she tickle Lexi:lover: SHE likes her work :D

How long until Lexi gets stripped just like Sonya was in the first installment :devilish:

And those shorts of Sonya must be really short given the rear view :lick:

Not to take away from the brilliance of TGTT but I was wondering if you plan to have more Pluto Guilds coming out? I love those comics! It's got the Nylon Dungeon sadistic appeal, with that wonderful Cagri-fied visual!

Not to take away from the brilliance of TGTT but I was wondering if you plan to have more Pluto Guilds coming out? I love those comics! It's got the Nylon Dungeon sadistic appeal, with that wonderful Cagri-fied visual!

Cagri is busy at the moment wrapping up the Tickle Torture Academy series (The 10th issue will be the last in the series.) He also needs to crank out the 2nd issue in The Seven series as well. So it is my hope that we can return to The Pluto Guild series 2nd quarter of 2014.

Jim
MTJpub.com

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 25 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration by Tomato Dragon with colors by Rocio)

TGTT2_page25.jpg
Page 25 Notes:
TGTT 2 is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. Page 10 is a result of this planning and features a pin-up by Tomato Dragon and colors by Rocio.

SAVE 25% off of the following Lexi comics...

Lexi #1: The Goddess of Laughter
Lexi #2: Prehysterical Peril

db_Lexi01_large.jpg db_Lexi02_large.jpg

(This offer is good until 12/31/13)

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Attachments

• TGTT2_page25_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page25_TMF.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 4,235
Last edited:
hehehe now that is funny and priceless lol
now what can these cats be up too???
:D

:typerhappy: :D
This is so excellent :D:D:D
The phrase by Lexi is so funny :D... and she have to talk;) She is one of the biggest tickle-fetishist ever :lover:
...and we all know that a good tickling can give you orgasms, too :lover:
And I really like the lil' talk of Sonya with the cat... and the cat with the evl laugh :D
Awesome page:man::woman: Great style by T-Dragon, and Colin is right: THis would be the perfect line :D

Poor Lexi, she has been on the receiving end of three tickle treatments in both of these comic serials :D

OH MAN!

I have been working abroad for a couple of months.

What a treat to come back home and catch up on the latest Tickle Trap lunacy. AND the MTJ Tour pages.

I don't know where to start with my hyperbole and superlatives... It's all too lovely and sexy and ticklish. My branes are in a complete tizwoz.

Thank you for this continuing waterfall of unspeakable delights. I will try to come back with some rational comments when I have recovered from this jet lag and sudden rushing away of blood from the brain. You are all more awesome than is humanly possible.

D.

Cagri is busy at the moment wrapping up the Tickle Torture Academy series (The 10th issue will be the last in the series.) He also needs to crank out the 2nd issue in The Seven series as well. So it is my hope that we can return to The Pluto Guild series 2nd quarter of 2014.

Jim
MTJpub.com

This interest me to know this. Wish someone else would at least continue some of their hundred of started but not very far in series(Foul Play...Bumb in the Night)...BANDITO!:angry:....I kid Bandito:jester:

hehehe now that is funny and priceless lol
now what can these cats be up too???
:D

Well whatever it is, you know they will have it done... lickety-split! :laughhard:

:typerhappy: :D
This is so excellent :D:D:D
The phrase by Lexi is so funny :D... and she have to talk;) She is one of the biggest tickle-fetishist ever :lover:
...and we all know that a good tickling can give you orgasms, too :lover:
And I really like the lil' talk of Sonya with the cat... and the cat with the evl laugh :D
Awesome page:man::woman: Great style by T-Dragon, and Colin is right: THis would be the perfect line :D

Glad you enjoyed it bud!

Totally awesome
Thanks for all the effort

You're welcome! :boogie:

Poor Lexi, she has been on the receiving end of three tickle treatments in both of these comic serials :D

What a frustrating position to be in as a tickle-fiend...although it is what makes it so fun for the rest of us.

OH MAN!

I have been working abroad for a couple of months.

What a treat to come back home and catch up on the latest Tickle Trap lunacy. AND the MTJ Tour pages.

I don't know where to start with my hyperbole and superlatives... It's all too lovely and sexy and ticklish. My branes are in a complete tizwoz.

Thank you for this continuing waterfall of unspeakable delights. I will try to come back with some rational comments when I have recovered from this jet lag and sudden rushing away of blood from the brain. You are all more awesome than is humanly possible.

D.

It is as much as a treat for us when you return and provide us with your feedback!

Didn't know fish oil was an exfoliant.

Neither did Lexi :mwahaha:

Thank you for all the great feedback folks!

Jim
MTJpub.com

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
MTJ TOURS EPISODE VI: OUTSIDE THE BOX!

attachment.php

Please enjoy Episode VI of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte and written by Bandito)

MTJTOURS_ep06.jpg
Episode VI Notes:
Featuring: Morandilas, ChicagoAnnie, and Ferdinand the Zombie Hand

WHAT IS MTJ TOURS?

MTJ TOURS is designed to fill the gap between chapters of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE.

Currently a chapter of TGTT 2 consists of 2 comic pages followed by a bonus pin-up page featuring the work of a special guest artist.

MTJ TOURS will act as an interlude between chapters of TGTT 2 series providing our fans with fun and content rich bonus material as they await the next chapter of TGTT 2 series. As an added bonus this will provide TGTT2 team with additional development time for the series. This epic adventure is far from over and will continue into 2014.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Attachments

• MTJTOURS05_TMF.jpg
    MTJTOURS05_TMF.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 2,850
Last edited:
:D:D:D
I love it :D
Mainthing why I love it, is to see the grand AnnieHall get tickled :D
Such a masterbrain... a ticklish masterbrain ;)

...well at mtj it is like at my work. Everybody say you have to think differently, but if you do it it is wrong... but instead of mtj I don't get tickling ;)
So what can I say? Use more hyphens, Annie.... cause than you get more tickling ;)

"Hey, she DOES have feet!"
Dear Christ, I laughed so hard at that. I love ancient forum in-jokes.

Anybody else get a slight "Mosquito Hunt" vibe at Morandilas in the 19th-century hunter garb? "Oi lahve animahls...that's whoi Oi lahve t'kill 'em!"

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back