• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

MTJpub

Verified
Introducing THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!

The primary goal behind this project (TGTT) is to celebrate nearly twelve years of publishing and to thank all of our authors, artists, fans and supporters. Without whom, none of this would have been possible.

A few details about TGTT.

1) TGTT was created and written by Bandito, Colin and myself (Jim). It has been beautifully brought to life by the very talented artist Rocio Zucchi. Rocio is best known in our community for MAGGS but is also widely respected for her mainstream work on the graphic novels World of Warcraft: Death Knight and World of Warcraft: Shaman.

2) TGTT is an epic crossover comic that will feature a few of the most iconic characters from the MTJ Publishing Universe. Fan favorites such as, Maggs, Yoly, Andi (Bounce Chix) and Secret Agent Sonya. Just to name a few!

3) TGTT will be released in a serialized format. One page will be released every two weeks, on Sunday at roughly 9pm (PST). Additionally the gap between releases will be filled with bonus sketches, pin-ups, and more. So there will be something new to see each week.

We hope that you enjoy the comic and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the cover art and first page of this new comic serial... ;)

TickleTrap01_pg00.jpg TickleTrap01_pg01.jpg

Cover Notes: From left to right; Maggs, Yoly, Andi (Bounce Chix) and Sonya

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY
Post #694 TGTT: Spotlight on: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH
Post #725 TGTT: Comic Page 20
Post #749 TGTT: Comic Page 21
Post #779 TGTT: Comic Page 22: THE BIG REVEAL!
Post #825 TGTT: Comic Page 23: THE FINAL PAGE!
Post #855 TGTT: Spotlight on: THE BANDITO
Post #864 TGTT: Spotlight on: WHITE LOTUS
Post #880 TGTT: Spotlight on: OZZY
Post #890 TGTT: Spotlight on: ROCIO
Post #890 TGTT: Spotlight on: COLIN
Post #910 TGTT: Spotlight on: ChicagoAnnie
Post #932 TGTT: CHRISTMAS EVE BASH!
Post #949 TGTT: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Post #1048 TGTT2: TEASER
Post #1067 TGTT2: Sneak Peak: Cover Art

Last edited:
Great idea for a comic. From just the cover and first page, it looks like a winner. Wonder if there's more then foot tickling?

Great idea for a comic. From just the cover and first page, it looks like a winner. Wonder if there's more then foot tickling?

There's going to be a whole lot of sexy foot tickling that's for sure. And yes...more. So much more. Tickling of so many delightful varieties.

But here's the best part...you don't have to take my word for it. Stay tuned to this thread and soon enough you'll be able to see for yourselves!

I am so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited that we finally get to share THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP with all of you.

But more on that in a bit.

A bajillion thanks to Colin, Jim, and the great Rocio for making this comic happen.

You guys are going to freaking LOVE this.

Deeto

Fantastic work!

I really love the coloring on the cover of this piece, it is exceptionally well done.

Always love Rocio Zucchi's art! Can't wait for more!

Whooo-HOOO!! We have LIFT-OFF! :) :)

I'm delighted to have been a part of this effort--you guys are in for some major deliciousness with this one!

C

INCREDIBLE! Ma'h Yoly and goils look very pretty here!!!
No. Seriously, I'm loving how it looks so far! What a talent!

Tickling of so many delightful varieties.

Many varieties, eh? I get the feeling my all time favorite will be included, especially where Sonya is involved. :)

This is a collaboration between 3 of the greatest tickle writers? Wow. This'll be something else.

So the illustrator of MAGGS is going to be doing the illustrations for this one. Sweet! Her illustrations are fantastic.

This looks like it'll be awesome. I can hardly wait!

dam, things really have changed, once upon a time I'd had been grabbing some tissues and getting comfortable after reading the preview page, however I find myself appreciating the light hearted humour more instead.

Awesome work :)

This is such a fantastic and generous idea! And the art looks amazing! I can't wait to see more, thanks for doing this; Bandito, Colin and Jim!

J :jester: J

This is so awesome. Thank you guys so much for this.

But a new page every 2 weeks?! But i want my sexy cross over tickling comic NOW!!!!

(Cue a child like temper tantrum)

At least it is something to look forward too.

The art looks superb. Great detail and use of light. Bravo!

As the comic progresses you will find a nice variety of tickling included.

A bajillion thanks to Colin, Jim, and the great Rocio for making this comic happen.

You're welcome bud!

It was a blast working together on this project and I eagerly look forward to the weeks ahead.

Fantastic work!

I really love the coloring on the cover of this piece, it is exceptionally well done.

Thank you my friend. You're feedback is very much appreciated!

Always love Rocio Zucchi's art! Can't wait for more!

I have the same thought each time I receive a new page of art from her. :D

Whooo-HOOO!! We have LIFT-OFF! :) :)

I'm delighted to have been a part of this effort--you guys are in for some major deliciousness with this one!

C

Thank you for being part of the team bud!

:ty:

INCREDIBLE! Ma'h Yoly and goils look very pretty here!!!
No. Seriously, I'm loving how it looks so far! What a talent!

Thank you for giving Yoly a few days off so she could participate ;)

Needless to say Yoly was none to pleased to discover the presence of the Gomez Girls when she arrived at Rocio's studio. She was well aware of their notorious reputation for having No Mercy when it comes to tickle torture!

Many varieties, eh? I get the feeling my all time favorite will be included, especially where Sonya is involved. :)

This is a collaboration between 3 of the greatest tickle writers? Wow. This'll be something else.

So the illustrator of MAGGS is going to be doing the illustrations for this one. Sweet! Her illustrations are fantastic.

This looks like it'll be awesome. I can hardly wait!

Thank you for your kind comments! Our goal was to include a little something for everyone.

dam, things really have changed, once upon a time I'd had been grabbing some tissues and getting comfortable after reading the preview page, however I find myself appreciating the light hearted humour more instead.

Awesome work :)

That is a really cool comment to make about the humour.

Fair warning...

Be sure to keep a box of tissues handy, you just might be needing it for future installments ;)

EXCELLENT! Can't wait for more!!

It's always good to hear from you my friend.

I am really looking forward to your comic with Sandrock74... SUPER G.A.L.S.

It looks fabulous. :feets: Thanks for this wonderful effort. :D

You're welcome Mils. Thank you for the feedback!

This is such a fantastic and generous idea! And the art looks amazing! I can't wait to see more, thanks for doing this; Bandito, Colin and Jim!

J :jester: J

You're welcome! Your feedback it very much appreciated!

Rochio, Colin, Bandeeto and Jim... You RAWK! :headbang:

Indeed we do! We will be performing at the MTJ Lounge all week! :rockingout:

Seriously, thank you Bohemianne!

This is so awesome. Thank you guys so much for this.

But a new page every 2 weeks?! But i want my sexy cross over tickling comic NOW!!!!

(Cue a child like temper tantrum)

At least it is something to look forward too.

I do know how you feel but I think you will find it well worth the wait! Not to mention that we will fill the Sunday's in between with goodies related to the project!

Thumbs up for this project.

Thank you!!

You guts spoil us, and we love you for it.

We feel the same way about all the support we have received over the years from our customers. It is their support that truly makes all of this possible.

The art looks superb. Great detail and use of light. Bravo!

Thanks C.A.B.! I appreciate your kind words.

Jim

Last edited:
I guess I know what's going in my next blog update.

This is going to be unbelievably awesome! MAGGS 01 was my first purchase and I absolutely love Rocio Zucchi's artwork - this will be a no-doubt acquisition! :D Great minds come together for greatness.

Wow, intersting/cool style. I didn't "recognize" the girls at first but then realized who I was looking at. Great work, can't wait to see more!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back