• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

favorite upperbody videos?

weezl

TMF Expert
I'm a big fan of sides/hips/ribcage tickling. Do you guys have any recommendations for good sides tickling?

One of my favorites is tickling-posts video, TIB tickled this one girl named Allison for about 4 minutes.

I love upper body videos...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

TC5291 Is one of my fave or mya mason 3 or miranda from tickleslave

There's a series of videos TIB did with Viviana where she's kind of hogtied. Incredible sides/hips tickling.

Most of the Tickle Central Bed Spread and Tickle Tortured vids inevitably feature great hip tickling.

Rooks vids with LoLo feature great Rib tickling.

Tickle Abuse - The vids with Stacie are what you'd like. I believe one of them is called 'No Mercy MF' and the other is called 'Stacie Triple Teamed'.

Tickle Abuse - Broken Bikini Model. Short, and not as popular as 'Damsel in Distress' which is the foot-tickling vid with the same model, but this is a great UB vid too.

Plenty of underarm tickling vids that I've left out. In general though, any Elan Kane video features great all-over upperbody stuff.

There's a series of videos TIB did with Viviana where she's kind of hogtied. Incredible sides/hips tickling.

Most of the Tickle Central Bed Spread and Tickle Tortured vids inevitably feature great hip tickling.

Rooks vids with LoLo feature great Rib tickling.

Tickle Abuse - The vids with Stacie are what you'd like. I believe one of them is called 'No Mercy MF' and the other is called 'Stacie Triple Teamed'.

Tickle Abuse - Broken Bikini Model. Short, and not as popular as 'Damsel in Distress' which is the foot-tickling vid with the same model, but this is a great UB vid too.

Plenty of underarm tickling vids that I've left out. In general though, any Elan Kane video features great all-over upperbody stuff.

I second "Broken Bikini Model". That stands as one of my finest acquisitions over the years.

Real Tickling's TC5205, TC5233, and TC5234 are undiscovered gems. The woman getting it is VERY ticklish and it's obviously not faked. The majority of it is under the arms and sides. Not the standard clip of hard finger digging that's both common and fake these days; in this case it's another woman toying and playing with her. So good.

Real Tickling's TC5308 is the very best, ever, bar none. The theme is supposed to be a lesbian couple with the more submissive one submitting to some fun tickling. The relationship part could or could not be fabricated, although you really wouldn't know it. It's fun, it's amateur, and there's two points where the cutie getting it starts getting her underarms tickled and loses it. As in, not faked, really, really looses it. Her "partner" lets her off the hook after a short bit but we're treated to some spontaneous reactions of that moment when the tickling finally breaks through a girl's wall and she can't help herself any longer.

Another one that makes you thank the Lord is "AnastasiaUpper01" from French Tickling. She's just cute as a button and while feathers shouldn't realistically cause her reaction it's a damn fantasy come true to watch.

I'd love to hear other people's suggestions.

Many Blessings,
Midnight X

TC5291 Is one of my fave or mya mason 3 or miranda from tickleslave

I bought TC5291 almost immediately after you recommended it. I came back to say; thank you very much for this recommendation. Megan really tortured Audree Dupree's sides in this video for nearly 1 minute straight. It is one of my favorite scenes ever now.

Thank you for bringing that video my attention. I really appreciate it.

I bought TC5291 almost immediately after you recommended it. I came back to say; thank you very much for this recommendation. Megan really tortured Audree Dupree's sides in this video for nearly 1 minute straight. It is one of my favorite scenes ever now.

Thank you for bringing that video my attention. I really appreciate it.

You're welcome! Although i'm a foot guy i do also like side/hip tickling very much :d

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back