• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watching couples tickle in public.

Ticklishcowboy

3rd Level Orange Feather
I enjoy seeing people tickle each other in public, but I try not to look at them directly. I'm worried that someone will see me looking and discover my fetish. Does anyone else have this problem?

As long as you don't havr 'tickle fetishist' tattooed on your forehead I don't think people would find out.. because most (especially vanilla) people don't even know this 'interest' even exists.
But still, there's a difference between looking and staring.
Mostly public tickling are loud so people tend to look at the noise.
But if you keep staring like you see water burning or something like that and they would notice, they would think you're a creep at best.

I tend to look when I encounter a public tickling, but not more than any other person would. Besides from my experience, public encounters tend to stop as quickly as they started.

Thanks for your response. You're right, I'm probably worrying about nothing.

Lol, YES, I have trouble seeing friends or other people tickle each other publicly bc I feel this stupid self-conscious feeling like they will somehow know that tickling is more to me than just playful.. ;) If I do see it I will often look away or get seemingly absorbed in the phone, and the same thing if there happens to be something on TV with a prolonged tickling scene and I am around people who don't know... Lol, my ex and his guy friends liked to watch Dragonball Z for a while and I was in the room once when they watched an episode where Goku fights this big caterpillar thing, that grabs him and tickles him all over with multiple arms... It was VERY reminiscent of some of the fetish artwork here and I was probably blushing like crazy while trying to appear unaffected 😂

Lol, YES, I have trouble seeing friends or other people tickle each other publicly bc I feel this stupid self-conscious feeling like they will somehow know that tickling is more to me than just playful.. ;) If I do see it I will often look away or get seemingly absorbed in the phone, and the same thing if there happens to be something on TV with a prolonged tickling scene and I am around people who don't know... Lol, my ex and his guy friends liked to watch Dragonball Z for a while and I was in the room once when they watched an episode where Goku fights this big caterpillar thing, that grabs him and tickles him all over with multiple arms... It was VERY reminiscent of some of the fetish artwork here and I was probably blushing like crazy while trying to appear unaffected ��

Wow... So Much This!! Do you remember also all of the cartoons we grew up with that contained some kind of tickling scenes??? I remember having to get up and run out of the room one time for fear of being mortified!! Or it being discovered that I was more than a little into it, I found it to be mesmerizing.... So much so that I had this way of being able to "predict" and upcoming tickle scene in some shows..... Haha memories

Last edited:
Wow... So Much This!! Do you remember also all of the cartoons we grew up with that contained some kind of tickling scenes??? I remember having to get up and run out the room one time for fear of being mortified!! Or it being discovered that I was more than a little into it, I found it to be mesmerizing.... So much so that I had this way of being able to "predict" and upcoming tickle scene in some shows..... Haha memories

Lol... If I saw it I remembered it. ;) I grew up with the mid to late 80s- early 90s Saturday morning cartoons and there were quite a few that had scenes I saw that became infamous on the TMF, like the original Ninja Turtles cartoons. But the Dragonball Z one, I was in my early 20s, it's just my ex and I were anime geeks and hung out with other anime geeks at times... Dragonball Z was a "guy" one though that I wasn't into but all the dudes were waaay into (Studio Ghibli and Satoshi Kon films were more my anime taste) ....so that scene I was just totally unprepared for lol, and God if I had seen that one in childhood, lol ... 😂😂

Count Koopula.... That one was jaw-dropping to me.... But I really secretly wished that it was Princess Toadstool as opposed to Luigi....

Totally with you cowboy. Observering tickling in the wild makes me feel like David Attenborough. I wish the vanillas would do it more!

I don't know if I'm noticing it more this year, but there seems to be a lot more tickling going on in the wild. At the beach last week a woman was tickling her boyfriend/husband absolutely senseless - everyone was watching, but that may have been because she was gorgeous and he looked like he should model underwear for a living.

I don't think it is that different from general people watching, just with a little added thrill!

i'm not a fan of public tickling should be just kept in the bedroom even if its playfully innocent

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back