• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - Instagirl Eva's neck is so ticklish

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Eva is a curious girl that once found tickle therapy by instagram and thought it would be fun to try it, even though she is very ticklish. So she eventually found herself on our tickle therapy bed at the mercy of Elya - one of our most merciless tickle therapists with sharp nails and love for tickle torturing her patients to exhaustion.

49831280766_6b310f1d1b_n.jpg
49831589737_f073b92e24.jpg

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/23160793/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Instagirl Eva's neck is so ticklish part1</a>
tt0251instaeva_p1.gif

Elya immediately began exploring her patient, tickling Eva's ribs and armpits, squeezing her knees and thighs, but when she found her victim's most vulnerable spot - her neck, she went to town on it and Eva could no longer resist the unbearable ticklish sensations and began wriggling and laughing uncontrollably.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/23160819/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Instagirl Eva's neck is so ticklish part2</a>
tt0252instaeva_p2.gif

When our instagirl in peril thought she could no longer handle the unbearable tickling, Elya gives her a small break to catch her breath, blindfolds her cute patient and uses her sharp nails on Eva's soft feet, making her giggle and wiggle. Elya loves tickling feet and is really good at that kind of tickle therapy.

After some time the skillful tickle therapist returns to Eva's upper body and drives her patient insane with more neck tickling, which is her weakest spot.

Thank you for your comments and your support, we really need it to keep going!

IMPORTANT: we can no longer keep up with the English subtitles for our clips, but you can ask us here in the comments by time code and we'll provide the translation to the phrases that you are interested in. So feel free to ask.

Last edited:
So glad to see you still making clips. Love your work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Potentially a great site but im just being honest here most of the girls are not ticklish. I wish more were it would really make it great

Potentially a great site but im just being honest here most of the girls are not ticklish. I wish more were it would really make it great

I think it's rather a problem of TT tickling method. It' s a little bit to soft. When a girl is not very ticklish you won't get the great effect in that way. Of course we all know that it's hard to find an amateur girl which is preety,ticklish and eager to be cruelly tickled in the intenrnet clip. Despite this, they should try to make some improvements because their potential is really big.

Thank you everyone for your opinion. We really appreciate that.

Thank you for your feedback. The reactions are always genuine because they are tickle therapy patients, not models.
Have you checked medical student Irina, Tanya, miss Belarus Nastya, Olechka? Maybe you'll like their kind of sensitivity.

In my opinion, for example, it's even more interesting to work with patients who are not insanely ticklish, because it's a real challenge to find that spot and break the resistance.
So reactions differ, as do tastes. And we hope that everyone can find something to their liking.
Laughter is the best medicine anyway. Happy tickles!

Thank you everyone for your opinion. We really appreciate that.

Thank you for your feedback. The reactions are always genuine because they are tickle therapy patients, not models.
Have you checked medical student Irina, Tanya, miss Belarus Nastya, Olechka? Maybe you'll like their kind of sensitivity.

In my opinion, for example, it's even more interesting to work with patients who are not insanely ticklish, because it's a real challenge to find that spot and break the resistance.
So reactions differ, as do tastes. And we hope that everyone can find something to their liking.
Laughter is the best medicine anyway. Happy tickles!
I actually prefers it a lot when the girl is not that ticklish and you have to work hard to make their laugh and break them.
Your videos are the best around for my tastes.

Just one thing, I remember seeing once a preview of a video with a not ticklish girl called "kate epic fail" or something like that, but the video is not on clip 4 sale and even the preview is gone from youtube.
Where can I find it?

I actually prefers it a lot when the girl is not that ticklish and you have to work hard to make their laugh and break them.
Your videos are the best around for my tastes.

Just one thing, I remember seeing once a preview of a video with a not ticklish girl called "kate epic fail" or something like that, but the video is not on clip 4 sale and even the preview is gone from youtube.
Where can I find it?
Ok, I'll try to find it and probably upload it somewhere for free. But I don't know where to upload it this way.

Ok, I'll try to find it and probably upload it somewhere for free. But I don't know where to upload it this way.

You can't upload it on youtube? What about Vimeo or Daylmotion then?
If you find it let me know please, I would like a lot to see it.

You can't upload it on youtube? What about Vimeo or Daylmotion then?
If you find it let me know please, I would like a lot to see it.

I think it could be a problem for TT. There were a lot of interviews on youtube, for example with Irina (love) , Nastya from Belarus (love) etc. And now these clips are gone.

Indeed, ironically youtube often sees our "soft" tickle therapy as something "cruel" and promoting violence, as they say

I loved how "Ha hee hee!" fell out of her mouth the instant that the ler touched her feet in the 2nd clip!!

You should upload all interviews (old and new) there too, if it is only possible. After all they let us know the real beauty and tenderness of your models, what is a trademark of TT.

Here you go:
https://yadi.sk/d/wRv92HjgTbfyz

It's actually a funny moment to see the face of Masha Fox when she realises she has no power over this non-ticklish lady )

Thanks a lot, it was very cool and I enjoyed it, but it actually wasn't the clip that I was referring to XD
The one I was referring to has two dark haired girl, I think that they were friends and there were not any of your usual ticklers, and this two girls tickled each other.
In a clip one tickled the other, and in another one the roles were reversed.
One was very ticklish, while the other was not ticklish at all.

Do you have it?

Last edited:
Here you go:
https://yadi.sk/d/wRv92HjgTbfyz

It's actually a funny moment to see the face of Masha Fox when she realises she has no power over this non-ticklish lady )

Thank you very much for this clip Mr. Tickletherapist. Your videos are always nice and very much appreciated. By the way Eva is a fantastic and very beautiful model with a sexy ticklish spot, her neck.

Regarding your tickle sessions, I would like to know if there is a possibility of getting the clip of the live session you had on Instagram with a very strong and tough fitness girl (maybe a bodybuilder). I think her name was Darina or something like that.

Thank you very much again for all your work and the effort you make by releasing new clips on these days!!!

Thank you very much for this clip Mr. Tickletherapist. Your videos are always nice and very much appreciated. By the way Eva is a fantastic and very beautiful model with a sexy ticklish spot, her neck.

Regarding your tickle sessions, I would like to know if there is a possibility of getting the clip of the live session you had on Instagram with a very strong and tough fitness girl (maybe a bodybuilder). I think her name was Darina or something like that.

Thank you very much again for all your work and the effort you make by releasing new clips on these days!!!
I'm afraid we don't have this. Anyway, she proved to be immune to tickling :) although she didn't know it and it was a challenge for her. So there are strong women who are not at all ticklish ;)

I'm afraid we don't have this. Anyway, she proved to be immune to tickling :) although she didn't know it and it was a challenge for her. So there are strong women who are not at all ticklish ;)

What about the one between to dark haired friends that I mentioned on the last post of the eprevious page?

PLEASE! Where can I find this full video? I need it
Please!

PLEASE!
Where can I find this full video? I need it.

Please, My name is Anne, I have an armpit fetish too. Does anyone have her name, Eva's instagram? Or this full video for me please, I need it so much.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back