• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Howard Stern

Only Jeff & Myriads know for sure, but he did make a comment during one of the tickle chair segments where he mentioned the "idea there was a tickle community was disturbing".

Angie Everhart discussed on his show that during their one year relationship, Howard once had her tied to the bed and tickled her, but tickling seemed only to be a passing curiosity for him personally.

I can't stand Howard Stern, he comes across as a right dickhead. Creepy too.

South park described howard stern the best

Howard Stern is a racist piece of shit but that tickling shit he did on his show was hot.

The best one he did was on Maria Menounous. A must see.
Please check out my OnlyFans for tickling-- https://onlyfans.com/tickleinnewyork -- First month is FREE
I want to create a community that decides what content is shot! and need some good ideas for tickle clips.

I found Howard's stages quite stark:
1.) Had Yaqi on at least twice, mocking the practice of wanting to tickle women as homicidal and mentally unhinged
2.) Introduces his own "tickle chair," and getting at least a dozen women tied in, including legit celebrities like Maria Menounos and Pamela Anderson, plus admits on-the-air to being "in the community" on the internet
3.) Suddenly without explanation the tickle chair disappears, and it's never mentioned again for years (until the chair is offered to "whack packer" Bobo)

There's nothing unusual about a show bit running its course, and being dropped. That happened with every other recurring type of segment on the Howard Stern show too, and every other show, (e.g. Letterman did "Stupid Pet Tricks" and "Top Ten List," until he stopped.)

What was strange about Howard is how he went from tickling girls really frequently for 6 months to a year, then suddenly stopped with no explanation. Back then Howard was known for discussing show decisions on-the-air, making this sudden elimination so conspicuous. When Howard was doing it, guests would even bring it up themselves during interviews... but then suddenly none ever did again the second he stopped, as if they'd been told not to.

P.S. That tickling chair sucked.

Last edited:
I personally find the tickling on Stern anything but hot, rather a turnoff.

Why is he racist?

Howard Stern made frequent racial comments on blacks during the popularity of his show,as well as other races and yes,he is a corporate establishment dickhead who is old,wears an obvious wig nowadays,is money grubby,and is super irrevelant(yet thinks he still is). Instead of wisely retiring with his multi millions,he'll continue to do his show until he one day drops dead on the air....sorry,but I've got to be honest about this.

The late 80s through the early 90s were his prime era but once his PRIVATE PARTS movie came out he practically jumped the shark and has never been the same since(replete with several of his top people[such as Jackie "the Jokeman" Martling,K.C. Armstrong,Steve Grillo,[Jackie replacement] Artie Lange,and Stuttering John Menendez] dropping out from the show).

Like Rob Zombie,Howard has a closet tickling fetish but won't openly admit to it.

I've heard Howard say things I definitely though were racist. Sometimes he knew they were racist comments and would try and justify they were not because he had a black co-host who would laugh at the statements. (Paid co-host...) I think his best defense against being racist is that he was an ass in a variety of ways to a variety of different people and would at times admit to being an ass especially when using it to justify not being racist. He was definitely an ass as he admitted, I think racist also.

Back in the day, what he said on-the-air is that he visited had tickling sites anonymously, i.e. under a pseudonym.

Howard Stern made frequent racial comments on blacks during the popularity of his show,as well as other races and yes,he is a corporate establishment dickhead who is old,wears an obvious wig nowadays,is money grubby,and is super irrevelant(yet thinks he still is). Instead of wisely retiring with his multi millions,he'll continue to do his show until he one day drops dead on the air....sorry,but I've got to be honest about this.

The late 80s through the early 90s were his prime era but once his PRIVATE PARTS movie came out he practically jumped the shark and has never been the same since(replete with several of his top people[such as Jackie "the Jokeman" Martling,K.C. Armstrong,Steve Grillo,[Jackie replacement] Artie Lange,and Stuttering John Menendez] dropping out from the show).

Like Rob Zombie,Howard has a closet tickling fetish but won't openly admit to it.

Lol wait. Rob Zombie has a tickling fetish?....

He is a shock jock. His comments are meant to *shock* people. Are comedians who make fun of people's race, racist?

Maybe, maybe not -- notice how your line of reasoning doesn't actually prove anything either way?

It proves way more than LVTickler’s rant. A “shock jock” shocks. That’s the schtick. Robin’s even said that she’s on the show every day doing her thing to show that she’s NOT what other folks might think black people are. They’re a team and she’s the straight man. LV just has something wrong with him.

It proves way more than LVTickler’s rant. A “shock jock” shocks. That’s the schtick. Robin’s even said that she’s on the show every day doing her thing to show that she’s NOT what other folks might think black people are. They’re a team and she’s the straight man. LV just has something wrong with him.

...the longer you go on, the weaker your position is revealed to be -- especially when you resort to an ad-hominem at the end there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back