• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

Oh my dear sweet nonspecific deity!

These latest updates over that last few weeks are absolutely beautiful... I am tearing up slightly... Rocio's tickling art is just so delicious I am actually drooling... and page 3... Deets mate, that is some of your finest work, one of my favourites of your recent pieces, I love that detail where the Gomez girl on the right who has just started getting tickled, her belt loop has popped open - I am a firm believer that when a girl is tickled properly all her clothes just fall of of their own accord.

Thank you everyone for this continuing, second amazing ride into your lovely squishy brain matter.

WOW! :bugeyed:

I already thought I was in love with this comic... and then you pull this? Outstanding! :bowing:

One of the best illustrated foot tickling panels I have EVER seen. Tremendous job capturing the redness, sensitivity, and ticklish agony all in one swoop.

AWESOME job, Pub. :man:

I knew that if it was just the tummy it would be a bore....I suspect some sisters has ticklish nips ;) they should deserve the double lickle treatment on their feet and nips ;)

Great job, altho Yoly just lost her redneck attitude...it seems like the Gomez are the redneck here LOL

ohhh I think im in love can I get there numbers??

I have to comment on the artwork in the last panel. Much praise to Rocio for an outstanding job. The sexuality, deviousness, and curiosity on Yoly's face... Now that's some talent! Plus, I think her boobs got a little bigger. Haha.

Nice not only are we discovering the twin's spots, from Oz Khan of all people, but we also discover that Stip will be making an appearance? Oh what joy it is to have. I am a little confused. Was Oz tickling just the nipple or the whole breasts? either way being fine with me because it is my prefered spot. I can not wait to see what other spot(s) the have been hiding.

Those are probably the cutest tickled tootsies I've ever seen!
Anything outstanding page!

Too bad we cant have voice actors recite this as we watch it as a slideshow

Can we just make this happen when its all said and done? Actually Can we do this with the first one? I would back that up, I think most of us here would gladly back that up, am I right? :idea:

Stipp joins the fun?
Man! That's hell of a surprise! I never expected that option! Good choice!

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

TGTT2_TMF05.jpg

I particularly love this intensity! :headbang:

Oh yeah :D
If there are one person who can tell us all the ticklish secrets about the G-Gilrz, than it have to be Ozzy :D
Thanks man. So great, her brests are....:lover: mist tender spot. Someone have to tell this wonderful detail to Yenny ;)

I so love the pharse "tiklish everywhere" :D This is so cool.
And what a damn hot third panel :lover: his is so stemay hot and sexy:D
Hope we will se more in the next page :typerhappy:
And again, great artwork. Perfect blushing, crying, sweat... all wonderful details are awesome :woman:

And the sneak is.... wow:typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy:
Stipplewitz!!! Holy freakin' darn!!! This is sooo cool:D
I so missed her. Loved her Comics, my personal favorite was the first hell special :D
And sometimes I thought the G-Girlz and the Inerno Sisters have much in common, and will be a great team... or a great nemesis ;)

Damn, this is great, and I cannot wait what happens! Why is she there? Who will tickle her? an, and and:typerhappy:
No the ticklng got one step higher... cause now we have one who can be tickled to dead, and come back ;)

All my compliments to you:) This sunday as great :)

You're in depth feedback always makes my week! Thank you so much!

Oh mighty tickle Lord...how can u tease us with such hot stuff?! I have to freeze myself in carbonite till next sunday so I dont have to wait 7 godforsaken days till the next page...

HOT HOT HOT! thank you! the art is just wonderful!

You're welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying it so much!

:-( No more socks......

Yes... for now ;)

OMG!!! Really Great... Awesome

More awesomeness is on it's way! :boogie:

Oh my dear sweet nonspecific deity!

These latest updates over that last few weeks are absolutely beautiful... I am tearing up slightly... Rocio's tickling art is just so delicious I am actually drooling... and page 3... Deets mate, that is some of your finest work, one of my favourites of your recent pieces, I love that detail where the Gomez girl on the right who has just started getting tickled, her belt loop has popped open - I am a firm believer that when a girl is tickled properly all her clothes just fall of of their own accord.

Thank you everyone for this continuing, second amazing ride into your lovely squishy brain matter.

There will be many more Sundays ahead of us!

WOW! :bugeyed:

I already thought I was in love with this comic... and then you pull this? Outstanding! :bowing:

One of the best illustrated foot tickling panels I have EVER seen. Tremendous job capturing the redness, sensitivity, and ticklish agony all in one swoop.

AWESOME job, Pub. :man:

What an awesome thing to say. Thank you!

I knew that if it was just the tummy it would be a bore....I suspect some sisters has ticklish nips ;) they should deserve the double lickle treatment on their feet and nips ;)

Great job, altho Yoly just lost her redneck attitude...it seems like the Gomez are the redneck here LOL

LOL!

I have to comment on the artwork in the last panel. Much praise to Rocio for an outstanding job. The sexuality, deviousness, and curiosity on Yoly's face... Now that's some talent! Plus, I think her boobs got a little bigger. Haha.

Thank you for taking the time to say so.

Nice not only are we discovering the twin's spots, from Oz Khan of all people, but we also discover that Stip will be making an appearance? Oh what joy it is to have. I am a little confused. Was Oz tickling just the nipple or the whole breasts? either way being fine with me because it is my prefered spot. I can not wait to see what other spot(s) the have been hiding.

Oh we know all of their spots and we will be getting them all! :mwahaha:

Those are probably the cutest tickled tootsies I've ever seen!
Anything outstanding page!

Well, you know the rule... cute tootsies get tickled!

Too bad we cant have voice actors recite this as we watch it as a slideshow

Can we just make this happen when its all said and done? Actually Can we do this with the first one? I would back that up, I think most of us here would gladly back that up, am I right? :idea:

While I like the idea very much. I don't think it something we can pursue at this time.

Stipp joins the fun?
Man! That's hell of a surprise! I never expected that option! Good choice!

It really is great to see Stipp's again... I think fans will really enjoy her inclusion in the series.

I particularly love this intensity! :headbang:

Just wait until it's your turn... after all you are on the Tickle Torture List!

Shouldn't Silke Arches make appearance?

The cast of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP is selected from a list of characters that have appeared in our comics over the years.

Having said that... C.A.B.'s Silke Arches absolutely rocks and I learned long time ago to never say never.

Thank you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

TGTT2_TMF06.jpg

This week please enjoy page 7 of TGTT2... ;)

TGTT2_page07.jpg

Page 7 Notes:
Two ticklers are much more devastating than one :mwahaha:

Additional Page Notes: TGTT 2 is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. Page 7 is a result of this planning and features a pin-up by Ozzy and colors by Rocio.

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36
Post #687 Comic Page 37
Post #697 THE GREAT TICKLE... SNEAK PREVIEW!
Post #707 Comic Page 38
Post #728 MTJ TOURS Episode X
Post #737 Comic Page 39

Last edited:
Hooray! A new page! :yayzorz:

And MY GOSH! What a beautiful display! The way the twins have been stretched out, leaving those taut bellies exposed, and those helpless feet left out in the open in the stocks, brilliantly done! :carmeldansen:

I would feel bad for the twins here... if they hadn't spent all those years torturing Yenny and Yoly respectively! Now, the shoe -- or should I say, feather? -- is on the other foot! :firedevil

What a damn great Ozzy Page.
You can't get more Ozzy with one Pic ;)

Yoly looks so hot... and so damn mean :D I love that
The sweating and blushing G-Girlz are so adorable, cannot take my eyes off them :lover:
And Ozzy is so right :D Every secret is there to be reveal ;)

And as I can see in the fabric of the bras: The G-Girlz start to looooove it :love:

Wonderful:man:
Thanks for this great page.

Yoly loocks so evil she is enjoing too be in the other end of the feather

Love the reference to Yenny: No Mercy in the dialogue.

I appreciate all the wonderful art that this project has produced and all the effort the artists put into it for absolutely nothing. Personally I prefer the comic page style to the pin up style. But I am glad this is even happening at all, so thank you just the same :)

I am surprised; it went in a different direction than what I was expecting in the previous page (or should I say, the boring choice for the tummy, obvious choice for the Gomez ;) ) ; plus I thought that it was a girl only tickle event, while I see Ozzy tickling LOL

Looks great as usual, great job!

Not just bras I want to see removed. They have in between their legs coming for having No Mercy for Yenny's privates. I am pretty sure Yenny has informed her cousin of this...or not. Either way I think they deserve the full body treatment. Top to bottom...front...to back. Though I kind of hope that they are different in regards to spots...gotta tell them apart some how. I think I forgot their individual names.:dropatear

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back