• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

:D:D:D:D
You guys are so damn funny :D
What a great page... yeah... hardcore-evil-suffering tickling ;)
:D I like how much the girls become sweeter and sweeter :lover: THis made e really happy on this cold day :D
Thank you for this, I'm so smiling right now :typerhappy:

And look at this!!! A new Lexi adventure:typerhappy:
Oh yeas!!!! Maggs! Maggs!!! In my headcanon the girls are best freinds... and maby emuch more ;) After the happenings in TGTT 1 ;)
Cannot wait to see :D

@DeetO: Sure I saw the octopus :D YOu know how much I adore details and cameos:lover: I hope you had a great week(end) ;) with the two most sexy pirates ever :D

"Harcore Tickle Torture"

First coined by Mr. Krabs! Harharharharhar. Lawrd knows there's room in this world for grimdark wicked evil torture, but you crossed the LINE, guys. :(

I'm shocked. And disappointed. And and...SHOCKED! *closes bomb shelter lid*

P.s. That Maggs team up looks like a big ball of yes!

Last edited:
.......... to much at once not sure where to begin on this comment................. ahhh fuck it
*throws notes up in the air kidnaps bandito ties him up in a hog tie and lowers him slowly into a nest of cleaning bots*
now as for you guys at MTJPUB keep up the good work and send me a free tour pass or else bandito gets it MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
PS don't ask how I got away from the Robot Training Facility but lets say I'm a wiz with machines ohh and god do those things tickle

HEY! Why do I havta be KIDNAPPED??! Sounds like profiling to me. Sounds like Bandito-discrimination. You should be ashamed of.....IEEEEYAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA! >:-(

**grumble grumble** Damn amkes. LOL.

:D:D:D:D
You guys are so damn funny :D
What a great page... yeah... hardcore-evil-suffering tickling ;)
:D I like how much the girls become sweeter and sweeter :lover: THis made e really happy on this cold day :D
Thank you for this, I'm so smiling right now :typerhappy:

And look at this!!! A new Lexi adventure:typerhappy:
Oh yeas!!!! Maggs! Maggs!!! In my headcanon the girls are best freinds... and maby emuch more ;) After the happenings in TGTT 1 ;)
Cannot wait to see :D

@DeetO: Sure I saw the octopus :D YOu know how much I adore details and cameos:lover: I hope you had a great week(end) ;) with the two most sexy pirates ever :D

So glad you enjoyed the page, buddy. It can't ALL be hardcore, right? LOL. The way Vargas did this page reall brought a smile to my face as well - thanks so much for the support.

As for Maggs and Lexi.....I'm pretty sure there's something going on there. A little chemistry that was first revealed in TGTT perhaps? Sparks fly when they're together. I'm not saying anything or anything. I'd just like to be there, hidden in the closet or something, if THOSE 2 ever get together for a slumber party together. Just saying. Have you read the latest Lexi? Wow....yeah - there's something happening between those 2.

And as always - really appreciate your eye for detail. We all try to throw in those little easter eggs and treats for people to find - it's wonderful to know that you see them and appreciate them. You're a great fan and friend. We're lucky to have you.

Maggs is my current favorite among the MTJ poster girls.

That's because Maggs is no-bullshit amazingness. Love that goth hotty. Thanks for the support, buddy.

It is Maggs Mayhem :wharblgarbl:

Maggs Mayhem, indeed! With a mish-mash montage of merciless Maggs in multifarious modes of multi-dimensional mischief. XD

"Harcore Tickle Torture"

First coined by Mr. Krabs! Harharharharhar. Lawrd knows there's room in this world for grimdark wicked evil torture, but you crossed the LINE, guys. :(

I'm shocked. And disappointed. And and...SHOCKED! *closes bomb shelter lid*

P.s. That Maggs team up looks like a big ball of yes!

Yeah, you're right: the Maggs team up in Lexi 10 IS a bigg ball of hell'o'yes! Check it out if ya can. Really good stuff from Colin, Bordon, and the team.

As for the depravity which you just witnessed, listen: we gotta push these limits, man. We can't do all the rainbow, foo foo stuff that everyone else does in the tickling genre. Our comics need to be so hard-core that the hard-core people are all like "dude, that's fucked up!" when they look at our stuff. I'm sorry we had to unleash that image on you. I hope that with counseling and extreme electro-shock regression hypnosis that we can someday move past the sadistic terror know as the Lexi-Tammi-Andi Slumber Party Tickle Romp. Until then the world waits...trembling at the hard-coreness.

:p Thanks for all your kind support, good buddy! Got a PM coming your way today.

That last panel makes me smile. Just that face o MTJ.:blaugh:

Ha ha ha. I love what Vargas did with that expression. LMAO. He does great facial expressions. And his art ain't bad either. Nyuk nyuk. XD You rock, AE.

Won't be long before another chapter of TGTT2 is coming your way.

And lemme tell ya........I think y'all are going to REALLY like this next little scene.

Get ready for some Trap, cuz it ain't over yet!

B

HEY! Why do I havta be KIDNAPPED??! Sounds like profiling to me. Sounds like Bandito-discrimination. You should be ashamed of.....IEEEEYAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA! >:-(

**grumble grumble** Damn amkes. LOL.

B

Bandito-discrimination???? nope just that all the ladies are getting tickled. not sure how to tickle a tomato and the others well they PROPERLY LABEL THERE FILES!!!!! lol
besides I am sure the females of Mtjpub agree you deserve this lol :p

Bandito-discrimination???? nope just that all the ladies are getting tickled. not sure how to tickle a tomato and the others well they PROPERLY LABEL THERE FILES!!!!! lol
besides I am sure the females of Mtjpub agree you deserve this lol :p

Not sure how to tickle a tomato??? Ya just find the round part and stoke, buddy. :p

As for the rest....revenge will be mine. You think you're safe. You think you've won. You're wrong.

I'm brewing something right now.....so fiendish........so diabolical............so deeto-rific..................that will soon be ready to unleash upon you.

No.

Srsly.

You've been warned.

And oh by the way..................................

You all know what tomorrow is, right???

Trap day.

Yup.

You guessed it.

B

Not sure how to tickle a tomato??? Ya just find the round part and stoke, buddy. :p

As for the rest....revenge will be mine. You think you're safe. You think you've won. You're wrong.

I'm brewing something right now.....so fiendish........so diabolical............so deeto-rific..................that will soon be ready to unleash upon you.

No.

Srsly.

You've been warned.

And oh by the way..................................

You all know what tomorrow is, right???

Trap day.

Yup.

You guessed it.

B

yeay!!!! trap day!!!

big talk Bandito................ and did you just make up a new word????

D....D....deeto-rific???? some one get me the MTJPUB dictionary I need to find out the definition of this new word lol

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 23 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration by Rocio with colors by Rocio)

TGTT2_page23.jpg
Page 23 Notes:
Today's Lesson: Put some thought behind your gifts for Colin!

Lexi #10: Estranged Sidekick-Tickle Tribulations!!

Lexi10_Cover.jpg Lexi10_Preview.jpg

When Lexi interrupts Lydia’s erotic dream with some unwanted foot-tickling, the long-suffering redhead throws a hissy-fit and storms out of the lab. Suddenly our favorite mad tickle-genius has an opening for a new sidekick. Her latest invention brings a very special candidate to Spiffdale, possibly the only girl in the multiverse who can rival Lexi herself for cuteness, tickleability and all-round attitude. Her name is Maggs.

Of course, it’s not exactly a friendship made in heaven. Maggs is more interested in pizza and TV than in helping Lexi lure hotties to the lab for tickle-torture sessions. And when an inter-dimensional accident has Lexi up to her ticklish armpits in alternate-universe versions of Maggs, she’ll do anything to get Lydia back.

That’s if Lydia will forgive her…

LEXI #10 AVAILABLE NOW! Get your copy today!

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Attachments

• TGTT2_page23_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page23_TMF.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 4,514
Last edited:
heheheh I think Colin is the scariest of all the creators so far lol
you other better start being more evil :p

Thanks for the mention! (and yeah, the cheese log is great!)

:typerhappy:
This is sooooo damn cool :D
Reminds me of one of the best movies ever: The Godfather :lover:
Yeah... your wonderful chars need to give the creators respect and great gifts :)
and neckties... Lexi please...

I have the feeling, that Lexi will not be able to create such a poem while she is under Sonyas talented fingers ;)
...wanna see her under the "curse of the kittens" :D

@Deeto: Thank you so much, my friend :)
And yeah I read the new Lexi Comic :D And it was greheat :)

Today's Lesson: Put some thought behind your gifts for Colin!
[/FONT]

Remember...the holidays are just around the corner!

heheheh I think Colin is the scariest of all the creators so far lol
you other better start being more evil :p

I know, right??

Thanks for the mention! (and yeah, the cheese log is great!)

You're so lucky! Processed cheese in any form is awesome!

I love that the kitten is as evil as the others.

I wasn't sure that that little moment would work. I'm so glad I put it in anyway!

:typerhappy:
I have the feeling, that Lexi will not be able to create such a poem while she is under Sonyas talented fingers ;)
...wanna see her under the "curse of the kittens" :D

And yeah I read the new Lexi Comic :D And it was greheat :)

Torture by kitten is right up there with processed cheese in my book! Glad you liked the new LEXI! :)

Colin

When I first saw how light Lexi's bra was, I thought she was topless. Perhaps that will happen later on :p

As for the preview featuring Lexi and Maggs, the way Maggs arms are restrained looks painful :shock: and Lexi can make chloroforming hilarious :jester:

You're so lucky! Processed cheese in any form is awesome!

Now that I think about it, maybe the alien cheese I get from Stargirl Silver is what causes my short-term...what was I talking about?

There is no Colin. Only Zuul.

It may just be a neck tie, but should you ever find yourself in a barbershop...hehe. This entry tickled me. It's hot, the looks on the kitten's and Sonya's faces are priceless and I could not help but smile. Great job!

It's a borg, it's .... It's Colin!

What a superb SEXY episode! I love the facial expression.

And it's official; my favorite page either issue of the product.

Unless the next one is Lexi in the buff hysterically begging for mercy. Not because I'm a pervert or anything. No sir. -_-

Yep, waiting for the inevitable pussy tickling.

In BOTH senses of the phrase... :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back