• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member Hello Thread

Shy newbie

Hi.
I’m new to this in every sense. Only recently started to admit to myself that I’d like to be tickled (a lot!) by a guy. It’d be good to chat to people about their experiences of exploring this for the first time 😊

Hi.
I’m new to this in every sense. Only recently started to admit to myself that I’d like to be tickled (a lot!) by a guy. It’d be good to chat to people about their experiences of exploring this for the first time ��

Welcome PixyNix. I assume by your nickname, you're a woman. If so, always nice to have more women on the TMF.
I understand your being shy, but you're among friends. Pull up a feather, and join in

Last edited:
Hi! I've been enjoying reading stories here for years, and just now decided to create a profile and make myself at home. I'm 28, female, living in the northeastern US. I love to be tickled but I've never met up with someone who is as enthusiastic about it as I am. :)

Welcome KT. I'm in the Mid Atlantic so It's not too far from CT. Judging from your album, you look like a very pretty young lady. Are your feet ticklish at all?

Hi.
I’m new to this in every sense. Only recently started to admit to myself that I’d like to be tickled (a lot!) by a guy. It’d be good to chat to people about their experiences of exploring this for the first time &#55357;&#56842;

Welcome to the TMF, PixyNix, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hi there, I'm a 36-year-old female 'lee and 'ler switch from Vancouver Island in Canada. I've got a lovely female fiancée who I introduced to tickling (love converting them!), hoping that some day she might want to join the forum too! I've been frequenting this site since I was a teenager it seems (is that possible? lol), and I toyed with whether or not I wanted to reach out and join in the fun. I've decided to give it a shot, and maybe meet some like-minded folks. It's kind of funny...I've been into BDSM all my adult life, yet my tickling fetish is the one thing that I have trouble being open about. I'll tell someone I barely know, that I'm going to a seminar on bondage or whips or whatever - but I won't even say the "T" word out loud unless it's during an actual session LOL. Suffice to say, I have been keeping this secret all my life, and it would be nice to be able to share/read the insights of others who also share this passion.

Hi Klara! And welcome to the TMF! It's great that you've decided to join us! :)

Welcome to the TMF, Klara, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hi! I've been a long time reader of the forum and I finally decided to create Na profile and start posting. My name's Joe and I'm from the Northeast.

Hi! I've been a long time reader of the forum and I finally decided to create Na profile and start posting. My name's Joe and I'm from the Northeast.

Welcome to the TMF, Joe, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hi all! My name's Fi, 24 year old girl from Essex in the UK! Looking to meet like- minded weirdos, have fun and see where it goes :p come say hello, promise I won't bite x

Hello and welcome!

Hello, all. Long time lover of tickling, decided to join. Male 'ler from Catskills region of NY. Love going to town on women with sensitive bellies and armpits.

Welcome to the TMF, BigBearTickler, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

HELLO KlaraBeck.

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

This is a great place to learn all about :tickling:.

Hello, I was informed about this place by a friend of mine, and I figured I'd make an account. I'll make a better introductory response in general discussion.

Welcome to the TMF, Felix_T, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hi, I'm Anngie, I'm 27, switch, into women and men. Interested in making some friends here and maybe some RP

Hi, I'm Anngie, I'm 27, switch, into women and men. Interested in making some friends here and maybe some RP

Welcome to the TMF, Angie, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hello everyone. I'm new here, I'm not sure if I'm sticking around, just testing the waters.

You might say I'm a refugee from The Mousepad, I left there because of all the well, sleazy content that found its way onto the boards.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. I'm new here, I'm not sure if I'm sticking around, just testing the waters.

You might say I'm a refugee from The Mousepad, I left there because of all the well, sleazy content that found its way onto the boards.

Welcome. If you like feet and tickling you'll feel right at home here

Welcome to the TMF, HallKogan, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back