• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another blown tickling opportunity for me

maniactickler

Verified
Yet another golden chance to tickle a hot 20 year old girl with the softest, smoothest, creamiest, looking soles down the drain! a customers daughter comes out to sunbathe while I'm outside working. as soon as she laid down on her stomach exposing her delicious soles, I start getting the shakes. my mind was thinking of an excuse to tickle them. finally after a half hour of drooling, I thought id ask her for some water, because I ran out. my plan was just ready to be implemented, and of course, literally seconds before I start to walk over, she gets up and goes inside. game, set, match. :brick'd: timing is not my friend. golden chances like that usually only happen once. this once again made me wish I could get rid of my fetish. its ruining my life. :sigh:

Unless you're friends, family or whatever with this person; that sounds kind of creepy and unprofessional.

Unless you're friends, family or whatever with this person; that sounds kind of creepy and unprofessional.

From the way he described it, it sounds pretty creepy no matter what.

Yet another golden chance to tickle a hot 20 year old girl with the softest, smoothest, creamiest, looking soles down the drain! a customers daughter comes out to sunbathe while I'm outside working. as soon as she laid down on her stomach exposing her delicious soles, I start getting the shakes. my mind was thinking of an excuse to tickle them. finally after a half hour of drooling, I thought id ask her for some water, because I ran out. my plan was just ready to be implemented, and of course, literally seconds before I start to walk over, she gets up and goes inside. game, set, match. :brick'd: timing is not my friend. golden chances like that usually only happen once. this once again made me wish I could get rid of my fetish. its ruining my life. :sigh:

Don't you think it would've been inappropriate to tickle a 20 year old girl that I'm assuming you don't know very well? Especially when she's the daughter of a client? I think you should consider yourself lucky you didn't get a chance to tickle her. Not only would you most likely creep her out, you probably would've gotten in hot water w/her father.

I was in a similar w/this a**hole client who had a beautiful blonde daughter w/perfect feet, but I didn't dare entertain the thought of going anywhere near her tootsies, because I'm positive at the very least I would've lost my job, and since the client was already a short tempered jerk, he probably would've tried to kill me. Plus it's not cool to touch someone you hardly know.

Last edited:
Dudes chill, I'm sure the OP only meant he was going to give her foot a quick tickle to get her attention to ask for a glass of water. Not full blown torture...of course it's innapropriate to touch any stranger without consent and maybe in the heat of the moment he was feeling a little too bold. But there is no need to put him on trail here...

Don't you think it would've been inappropriate to tickle a 20 year old girl that I'm assuming you don't know very well? Especially when she's the daughter of a client? I think you should consider yourself lucky you didn't get a chance to tickle her. Not only would you most likely creep her out, you probably would've gotten in hot water w/her father.

I was in a similar w/this a**hole client who had a beautiful blonde daughter w/perfect feet, but I didn't dare entertain the thought of going anywhere near her tootsies, because I'm positive at the very least I would've lost my job, and since the client was already a short tempered jerk, he probably would've tried to kill me. Plus it's not cool to touch someone you hardly know.

Dudes chill, I'm sure the OP only meant he was going to give her foot a quick tickle to get her attention to ask for a glass of water. Not full blown torture...of course it's innapropriate to touch any stranger without consent and maybe in the heat of the moment he was feeling a little too bold. But there is no need to put him on trail here...

Nobody's putting Maniac on trail (trial - sorry I'm a bit of a spelling nazi) But we just have to remember many if not most girls don't like being tickled especially by strangers. And if you start a post like this you should expect some less than positive feedback. Nothing personal against the OP, it's just my .02

I don't anyone's calling for an arrest, here; creepy stuff happens every day.

I agree it sounds creepy, inappropriate, and all that. But, we should give maniac some slack. I would bet that each of us that so complain have been in at least one similar situation, be it with a client, friend, client's daughter, complete stranger, where we see a nice (pick your favorite spot), and think "what fun it would be to tickle that - even if just quickly." And, likely we don't, for whatever reason. Even if it's a great fantasy to just tickle a stranger, I myself would prefer it to be consensual, with someone I've known for a while. And all that.

Correct. these are regular customers of mine. I know them fairly well. my bad for not pointing that out.

Nobody's putting Maniac on trail (trial - sorry I'm a bit of a spelling nazi)

:man:

THANK YOU for correcting that! My poor non-native English speaker self spent part of this morning frantically searching the Internet for the meaning & origin of this expression. I went as far as drawing parallels with the phrase "hit the trail" and similar ones, thinking it might have something to do with some Old West parlance. Of course it never occurred to me that it could have been a typo; oh well, that will teach me :D

I did not even think the people who were advising Maniac to be careful were putting him on trial; in general it is good advice, because it is considered poor manners to tickle random girls just because they look beautiful. As for myself, my own response was humorous, not mocking. In occasions like this, I would refrain from tickling customers or their relatives and not consider this as a missed opportunity, but rather a good opportunity to maintain my professionalism.

With that being said, my female colleagues and friends have already found out that if the context is right, it's GAME ON. One anecdote among many: we were sitting in a conference room. Because our boss had bought a table that was almost too large for the room we were in, we had our back almost against the wall. At some point I had to stand up, and walk past a female colleague who was blocking the way. I asked if she would let me through, then she replied: "Nope. Gotta cough up 100 first." I responded by poking her sides, which made her jump out of her chair and I daresay almost out of her skin. I kept going for a few seconds until she said she was sorry, to the hilarity of the other attendees. Short but tremendous fun, and however impromptu and surprising that this was, no one thought of me as creepy or weird. Maybe very Western, at most? :D

May I ask, Maniac (lol), what job it is you do where people seem drop Fetish Fuel over the workplace quite regularly? Sounds like both a blessing and a curse, depending on the conditions ;)

Painting contractor. :goodjob:

Oh I see: you go to people's homes and paint their walls, essentially? In this case, yeah, if there are beautiful girls lying about with their bare feet exposed, it is indeed a temptation. Especially since you must keep all kinds of brushes at hand, hehe ;)

I reiterate my advice though: you're not in a position where you can fulfill your fantasies. Customers, like bosses, have to be treated with deference; imagine for a sec that everything goes alright: the girl finds it fun and plays along (after all, the "hot repair guy" is a common fantasy). But when the dad/brother/boyfriend returns on the scene and sees the guy he's hired fooling around with his daughter/sister/gf, EVEN IF he finds it cute, he will at the very least find you lacking in professionalism. He may hesitate to recommend you to others, or think not highly of you for that. In my view, a bad (or at least mixed) rep is not worth a few seconds of fun. All I am trying to say is this is no missed opportunity: it was no opportunity at all. You did the right thing, and should think of it as such.

:man:

THANK YOU for correcting that! My poor non-native English speaker self spent part of this morning frantically searching the Internet for the meaning & origin of this expression. I went as far as drawing parallels with the phrase "hit the trail" and similar ones, thinking it might have something to do with some Old West parlance. Of course it never occurred to me that it could have been a typo; oh well, that will teach me :D

I did not even think the people who were advising Maniac to be careful were putting him on trial; in general it is good advice, because it is considered poor manners to tickle random girls just because they look beautiful. As for myself, my own response was humorous, not mocking. In occasions like this, I would refrain from tickling customers or their relatives and not consider this as a missed opportunity, but rather a good opportunity to maintain my professionalism.

With that being said, my female colleagues and friends have already found out that if the context is right, it's GAME ON. One anecdote among many: we were sitting in a conference room. Because our boss had bought a table that was almost too large for the room we were in, we had our back almost against the wall. At some point I had to stand up, and walk past a female colleague who was blocking the way. I asked if she would let me through, then she replied: "Nope. Gotta cough up 100 first." I responded by poking her sides, which made her jump out of her chair and I daresay almost out of her skin. I kept going for a few seconds until she said she was sorry, to the hilarity of the other attendees. Short but tremendous fun, and however impromptu and surprising that this was, no one thought of me as creepy or weird. Maybe very Western, at most? :D

May I ask, Maniac (lol), what job it is you do where people seem drop Fetish Fuel over the workplace quite regularly? Sounds like both a blessing and a curse, depending on the conditions ;)

western eh? idk, people are sensitive here in the states. ...I sort of just leave it (tickle baggage) home so I don't hear anything negative.

Yup. Well known customer or not; that's very creepy and unprofessional.

Had a chat with her today. her mother and brother were there as well. we were joking around and having a good chat. no doubt in my mind I could have given her a quick tickle with no issue. if I just tickled her for no reason, that could be considered a tad creepy. but if I tickled her as a way to get her attention to ask a legitimate question, then I see no creepiness at all. I get why someone not familiar with the situation would immediately think creepy, but in this case, its not. ive been doing their painting for 16 years. that makes it even worse that I blew the great chance.

Just a tad creepy? Dude, what planet are u from that touching other people without their permission, harassing them and borderline assault isn't disrespectful and isnt borderline assault?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back