• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female tickler or ticklee wanted for $1500

tkft1

TMF Poster
Hi i am a big fan of foot tickling and and i want either tickle or be tickled from an ATTRACTIVE girl
If you are interested response under this thread!

Well, at least you're not hiding behind your cousin this time. But hell, for that much money, you can easily hire a couple of local dommes to come over and torture you for hours. Especially since you're not cool about letting anyone know where your located.

$1500 seems a bit excessive. I'm just curious as to what you would consider your "money's worth."

Are you looking for a happy ending along with your tickling fantasy? you should get the red carpet treatment for that amount!

1500 clams?! You know how many , like , mail-order brides you can get for that much?

Well I'm not the OP but I'd say these are examples of women physically attractive enough to be worth $1500. I think most if not all guys would agree that these women have very high physical attractiveness.

3133416rs.jpg

PBR03.jpg

Hi i am a big fan of foot tickling and and i want either tickle or be tickled from an ATTRACTIVE girl
If you are interested response under this thread!

I don't know where you are located, but at a BDSM dungeon here in NYC you could get between 5 and 7.5 hours of being tickled senseless by a beautiful woman or tickling one for that amount of cash.

Wow, $1500?
When I was stationed in Korea, a fella could have gotten SEVENTY-FIVE women for that.

Im thinking maybe he made a typo and meant to say $150, not $1500.
Maybe, but wasn't his last "offer" for $800? It stands to reason that, not having any bites, he'd raise his bogus offer rather than lower it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back