• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, I didn't even know Sasha had a cameo.

Well if she ever reactivates her account I'll ask her the same question I did Lita, Lita gave such a detailed answers makes me wish I did the same with Mickie James and Torrie Wilson. Sasha having a cameo, even if it were brief, gives me hope for the likes of Bayley and Alexa Bliss. Lita has one, I'm surprised Trish hasn't joined Cameo yet.

Has anyone got the clip of Sasha answering? It might not say she’s ticklish but I’d still like to see it if possible. Thanks

Well, Sasha is back. I think she's the most expensive woman's wrestler on the site so far, more than Lita ad Mickie James. I'll ask her the same way I did Lita when I get the chance.

Has anyone got the clip of Sasha answering? It might not say she’s ticklish but I’d still like to see it if possible. Thanks

Since it was a negative answer maybe offer to pay at least half of what Sasha costs if you want it? Remember it still costs for negative answers so maybe you should offer the person that got it some money towards what she costs?

Updated

Since it was a negative answer maybe offer to pay at least half of what Sasha costs if you want it? Remember it still costs for negative answers so maybe you should offer the person that got it some money towards what she costs?

Updated

Exactly! Why are people willing to pay to ask a celebrity who clearly doesn't want to discuss tickling?

Well, Sasha is back. I think she's the most expensive woman's wrestler on the site so far, more than Lita ad Mickie James. I'll ask her the same way I did Lita when I get the chance.

Man, I just don't think it is a good idea. She seems real put off by anything tickling.

IMO $300 is too much for me. I will go a lil over $100, maybe even up to $200 in rare cases, but $300+? yeah, no.

I like Sasha, but not that much lol. She also is well aware of the fetish. I hope you guys realize just how much damage constantly spamming the question to these people on social media has done.

Man, I just don't think it is a good idea. She seems real put off by anything tickling.

And no offence to jklopez but his more direct approach like he did with Lita and Mickie is a terrible idea and will likely get us blocked again

Sasha is very aware of this fetish so chances are if she gets the question direct she will report it to cameo and we’ll probably get words blocked again. Mshaw tried to get us an answer, she avoided it, we should leave her alone and move on now

Last edited:
Dana DeLorenzo (ASH vs Evil Dead)- xxx

LeeAnnaVamp (Cosplayer)- xxx

Dana was awesome in her thinking out her response! Though pedicure questions are the top way to ask, I feel only certain Celebs you can ask directly. LeeAnnaVamp, didn't repeat my question, just answered it. So I asked her if she was back in the Salem Witch hunt times and had her feet locked in wooden stocks and had cats licking her soles...how long would it take her to confess that she was a witch. I have a big crush on Vamp so this was a sweet and playful answer.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Robyn Lively(Teen Witch): https://streamable.com/hjto0g
Tricia Helfer(Battlestar Galactica, Lucifer): https://streamable.com/ojeov2

Looking at a lot of these responses, it does seem that more people either have ticklish feet or get tickled by pedicures than I thought originally.

Wasn't that surprised with Tricia Helfer's anwer though. Based on the photos I have on wikifeet atleast, the skin on her soles look pretty thick. Might just have some area on the middle of the sole that is sensitive. Can't really tell though.

Dana DeLorenzo (ASH vs Evil Dead)- https://streamable.com/es34jl

LeeAnnaVamp (Cosplayer)- https://streamable.com/khmgnv

Dana was awesome in her thinking out her response! Though pedicure questions are the top way to ask, I feel only certain Celebs you can ask directly. LeeAnnaVamp, didn't repeat my question, just answered it. So I asked her if she was back in the Salem Witch hunt times and had her feet locked in wooden stocks and had cats licking her soles...how long would it take her to confess that she was a witch. I have a big crush on Vamp so this was a sweet and playful answer.

Enjoy!

You can't be serious...

Look I know I'm going to be the bad guy to some by saying this and the good guy to others but this is the absolute WORST way to ask someone, it's creepy and clearly a fetish question. This is the absolute BEST way to get us blocked once again so can we PLEASE not ask in this way???

If this makes me sound like an ass then so be it but you have to remember that guys like Shaw and Erik have spent an absolute fortune trying to get us answers and they've had to be very cautious in the way they get those answers. They're cautious because they want to get answers and don't want to ruin it for us all, they don't HAVE to post their personal Cameo answers on here for us but they do. It's not exactly fair to them if we get blocked because someone isn't cautious

PLEASE don't ruin it for them or the rest of us, be cautious in the way you ask. They've already blocked us once and all it will take is for one celebrity to report a question like that for us to get blocked again.

Again if that makes me the bad guy, so be it. It just has to be said

You can't be serious...

Look I know I'm going to be the bad guy to some by saying this and the good guy to others but this is the absolute WORST way to ask someone, it's creepy and clearly a fetish question. This is the absolute BEST way to get us blocked once again so can we PLEASE not ask in this way???

If this makes me sound like an ass then so be it but you have to remember that guys like Shaw and Erik have spent an absolute fortune trying to get us answers and they've had to be very cautious in the way they get those answers. They're cautious because they want to get answers and don't want to ruin it for us all, they don't HAVE to post their personal Cameo answers on here for us but they do. It's not exactly fair to them if we get blocked because someone isn't cautious

PLEASE don't ruin it for them or the rest of us, be cautious in the way you ask. They've already blocked us once and all it will take is for one celebrity to report a question like that for us to get blocked again.

Sorry man, if I was doing these all the time and flooding Cameo then I get it. I have posted two previously my way and now these two my way. I don't sit on Cameo spamming direct tickle questions.

If you think I caused the blocking, of the are you ticklish question?, a few months back, I will gladly pull my contributions off streamable and keep further ones to myself.

Please get off your soapbox.

Sorry man, if I was doing these all the time and flooding Cameo then I get it. I have posted two previously my way and now these two my way. I don't sit on Cameo spamming direct tickle questions.

If you think I caused the blocking a few months back, I will gladly pull my contributions off streamable and keep further ones to myself.

Please get off your soapbox.

Perhaps it's for the best if you keep them to yourself then, most people have at least attempted to be cautious and have worked together to do so, some have even PMed asking how to be cautious because they don't want to ruin it for the rest of us. "Flooding" is irrelevant when the words have all been blocked once already, all it will take is one report and boom, we're blocked again

As for "getting off my soapbox", if that's what you see me as being, that's up to you. All I'm doing is trying to help others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back