• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member Hello Thread

Hello to everyone. My name is Cameron O'Brien, and I am brand new to the forum, and the community in general. I have always loved tickling, but I never had the opportunity to be a part of the community. I am a 23 year old switch, and I was an EMT for 2 years. I now work as an Uber driver, and have been in the Navy Reserves for 4 years. I am very excited to be a part of the community, and I am looking forward to get to know you all.

Welcome to the TMF, Cameron O'Brien, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hello I am Patricia and I am new here ^^ I am 18 from germany and extremely ticklish :p I will probably upload mor pictures of me with time ^^ And I prefer chatting with females :) So I am looking forward to be here :D

Welcome to the TMF, Patricia, and congratulations on making your first post. :D

Hi all, Im new around here but I get tickled a lot. Is it possible for me to upload a profile picture if so please can someone tell me how to do it?

Welcome to the TMF, goodgirl_tickle, and congratulations on making your first post. :D

Hello, my name is Jim and it is a pleasure to be able to register on this forum to discuss a fetishism that I like rather well x). Looking forward to chat with you.

Welcome to the TMF, Jim, and congratulations on making your first post. :D

Hi. I am Jessica, 19, lee and ler from NY. :) Just joined yesterday. I look forward to ticklish conversations with you folks. Just look at my profile and drop me a line if you want to talk about tickling :)

Welcome to the TMF, Jessica, and congratulations on making your first post. :D

Hi all. New to the forums. Always been curious about being tied up and tickled, but never had the opportunity (or bravery!) to try it.

Hi all. New to the forums. Always been curious about being tied up and tickled, but never had the opportunity (or bravery!) to try it.

Welcome to the TMF, senilssor, and congratulations on making your first post. :D

Hi all, I’m ManyBrushes (usually known as ManyPaintbrushes elsewhere; Tapatalk has a 15 character username limit).

I’m female, 45, newly single. Art major (hence the username), and I’ve been into tickling (both lee and ler) as long as I can remember.

I’m planning to attend a munch/party here in the Bay Area for the first time at the end of next month. Have several questions:

* If I don’t show up with anyone, does that mean I simply watch?
* Should I bring any tools?
* What does one wear to a play party (once you’re past the front door, that is)?

One final question. I attended a general kink munch back in February, and a guy who’d creeped me out on Fetlife showed up unexpectedly and sat across from me, staring intently at me until I got so uncomfortable I felt compelled to leave (I messaged the host and she didn’t get my concern)... what if something similar happens?

I’m definitely looking forward to reading and getting to know you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I'm Nicklaos,I always been a lurker but in the last two years I started to make 3D artworks on Deviant Art with various themes from tickling to heroines perils,unmasking,de booting and nylon pantyhose in general.
Lately I have become a little bored with tickling so since I'm already on tapatalk because of a heroines themed board I tought to also subscribe here to see if checking these boards can give me some inspiration.

Welcome to the TMF, ManyBrushes, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
Hope that you had fun at the munch/party and that nobody there was a creep.

Welcome to the TMF, Nicklaos, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
Hope that you find the inspiration here that you seek.
Hope

Hi I'm Nicklaos,I always been a lurker but in the last two years I started to make 3D artworks on Deviant Art with various themes from tickling to heroines perils,unmasking,de booting and nylon pantyhose in general.
Lately I have become a little bored with tickling so since I'm already on tapatalk because of a heroines themed board I tought to also subscribe here to see if checking these boards can give me some inspiration.

Welcome aboard, I’m into superheroines myself. I have a theory about a few of them, the way they’re drawn, more specifically their boots. Their boots look like the material is soft enough that they could be tickled with them on. Elektra and Supergirl come to mind.

Welcome to the TMF, Noah, and congratulations on making your first post. :D

I'm a 19 yo boy from France. I'm only a ler, and only for girls. Don't be affraid about message me, I don't bite [emoji6]

Envoyé de mon ASUS_X008D en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello, my name is Lillie and I'm a lee. I'm pretty shy and I've never talked about this stuff so forgive me if I come off awkward or anything. I don't know what I'm looking for, maybe just some experience being open about this stuff I guess. I'm ticklish pretty much everywhere, but my belly is my favorite and most ticklish spot.

Welcome too the Tmf Lillie, no need too be shy on here, be as open as your comfortable with, alot a friendly people here who have lots of knowledge and experiences.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

I'm a 19 yo boy from France. I'm only a ler, and only for girls. Don't be affraid about message me, I don't bite [emoji6]

Envoyé de mon ASUS_X008D en utilisant Tapatalk
Welcome to the TMF, Tickler3012, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D

Hello, my name is Lillie and I'm a lee. I'm pretty shy and I've never talked about this stuff so forgive me if I come off awkward or anything. I don't know what I'm looking for, maybe just some experience being open about this stuff I guess. I'm ticklish pretty much everywhere, but my belly is my favorite and most ticklish spot.

Welcome to the TMF, Lillie, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back