• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clips4Sale new requirements

Brazil_Tickling

4th Level Green Feather
Hello everyone, are you aware the new requirements for producers at clips4sale ?
What do you think?

They're asking for a lot of things, but the most difficult thing is photo identification and a new signed document for all the models in the films, I've been making films since 2004, some models that I filmed I don't have contact anymore, they've moved from country to country, among other reasons

What new requirements?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I believe that the new compliance rules apply to new content - they require you to set up a full performer profile for every model featured, which is a pain. For pre-existing (legacy) content however, they just say you will have to produce documents if requested - which is basically the system in place at the moment.

At least I hope that this is the case. Aside from the difficulty of digging out every document (and the fact that many will be lost), the time it would take to create and add model profiles for all the hundreds of models and thousands of clips already listed would make it an impossible task.

Hope so my friend :)

I believe that the new compliance rules apply to new content - they require you to set up a full performer profile for every model featured, which is a pain. For pre-existing (legacy) content however, they just say you will have to produce documents if requested - which is basically the system in place at the moment.

At least I hope that this is the case. Aside from the difficulty of digging out every document (and the fact that many will be lost), the time it would take to create and add model profiles for all the hundreds of models and thousands of clips already listed would make it an impossible task.

It's really annoying, this whole issue, my store also has old and retired models and sometimes I remaster the clips, including more minutes, behind the scenes, or different angles, but the model is already retired ....... hopefully and clip4sale decline from these new requirements

PD. They should also put all these requirements in Spanish, some terms in English confuse

Not only is this highly annoying, but they say this is only PHASE 1. At the moment, they are only focusing on new content.
They say that PHASE 3 will be focused on "legacy" content.

It sounds like they are trying to phase out older content and drive off smaller producers.

Do the new rules mean in fact that it will be impossible to keep candid videos on C4S? I'm asking because I read something about it in a 'FAQ to be posted shortly' but haven't heard anything about it ever since. If I'm right: Is there already a 'new' trustworthy site with candid clips to be bought/sold? Thanks.

So just curious, what are producers planning to do once this goes into place? Sounds like some of you may be closing your stores. Is that in fact what many of you plan to do? If you do close your stores will you open up new stores on manyvids, iwantclips, etc? Just wondering where we can find your content if you're no longer on c4s.

so in the case of my two faves Delila Darling who may be retired or Alexis Grace who is deceased, all their content will be removed ?

I haven't captured all their clips, I may have to do a big buy shortly.

These requirements have to apply to only new content. There's is no way in hell they can seriously expect producers to go back and contact models who they haven't worked with or spoken to in years.

And I've learned that Onlyfans should kick off adult content too soon.

Brace ..

These requirements have to apply to only new content. There's is no way in hell they can seriously expect producers to go back and contact models who they haven't worked with or spoken to in years.

It sounds like they are trying to phase out older content and drive off smaller producers.

Some big studios are affraid too

The main pain point for me is there is no bulk update. It is clip by clip.

As far as documents US laws under 2257 states these records must be maintained. My studio has all the records.

Do the new rules mean in fact that it will be impossible to keep candid videos on C4S? I'm asking because I read something about it in a 'FAQ to be posted shortly' but haven't heard anything about it ever since. If I'm right: Is there already a 'new' trustworthy site with candid clips to be bought/sold? Thanks.

Candid clips are already technically illegal on sites like C4S anyway as you should always be able to produce a release and confirm the 'model' is of age. It's never been legal to sell actual candid shot clips, where the model/subject hasn't provided consent, and it's been against the rules to even sell faked voyeuristic/candid themed clips on C4S for some time too.

Not only is this highly annoying, but they say this is only PHASE 1. At the moment, they are only focusing on new content.
They say that PHASE 3 will be focused on "legacy" content.

They've confirmed that the tighter restrictions will only apply to new content. Legacy content will be subject to the same rules that it always has been - i.e. you will have to produce documents only on demand and must sign a statement to confirm that you are the copyright holder etc. You don't have to go back and create a model profile for every past performer. Arguably, this would have affected larger studios such as myself far more than the smaller ones, since we often have several hundred models and thousands clips on the site to maintain.

so in the case of my two faves Delila Darling who may be retired or Alexis Grace who is deceased, all their content will be removed ?

Unless the studios decide to close then their clips shouldn't be affected.

So just curious, what are producers planning to do once this goes into place? Sounds like some of you may be closing your stores. Is that in fact what many of you plan to do? If you do close your stores will you open up new stores on manyvids, iwantclips, etc? Just wondering where we can find your content if you're no longer on c4s.

Hopefully, most producers will continue once they realise that it's not going to be as difficult as they feared. Newer alternatives such as Manyvids already require documents to be uploaded for every model anyway, so it isn't really any different.

And I've learned that Onlyfans should kick off adult content too soon.

Brace ..

It looks like they're backing down or at least suspending the decision following the public backlash. The main problem was that OF became too big and most of the content is very amateur. They decided that the new compliance rules (which mean they not only have to document age/consent verification, but also produce and submit regular reports) were too difficult to implement. Now it looks like they will try and find a way around it.

The real worry is that sites like C4S will eventually find it too difficult or impractical to continue selling adult content also. One of the new compliance rules will require every single clip to be watched and signed-off by a member of staff before it can go live on the site. This will potentially slow down the upload/release process and prove very costly for platforms like C4S.

Unfortunately, this is another consequence of the sharing behavior we've seen over the years. The community as a whole will suffer via less content and quality.

It looks like they're backing down or at least suspending the decision following the public backlash. The main problem was that OF became too big and most of the content is very amateur. They decided that the new compliance rules (which mean they not only have to document age/consent verification, but also produce and submit regular reports) were too difficult to implement. Now it looks like they will try and find a way around it.

The real worry is that sites like C4S will eventually find it too difficult or impractical to continue selling adult content also. One of the new compliance rules will require every single clip to be watched and signed-off by a member of staff before it can go live on the site. This will potentially slow down the upload/release process and prove very costly for platforms like C4S.

Thing is, these payment processors :

- Permit piracy by being not secure enough
- Charge higher fees for "high risk products" (more than 10 times what a normal business pays)

And they dare put their nose into what people produce ...

Perks and freedom of the platform. I agree they do need better anti-piracy controls. Some (myself included) went another way when it became obvious they weren't able to address it proactively.

Thing is, these payment processors :

- Permit piracy by being not secure enough
- Charge higher fees for "high risk products" (more than 10 times what a normal business pays)

And they dare put their nose into what people produce ...

Alexis Grace did a few videos for me in 2008 or so and I have her paperwork along with any models who ever worked for me. I've always required paperwork from a model. If you don't have her paperwork, you'll evenually have to take it down. Unfortunately, these new set of policies aren't really up to clips4sale as much as their bank and possibly their new owners. As of today, all candid and other "secret" filming categories are being phased out. Legacy clips are required to have a blanket compliance acknowledgement until they get around to asking for paperwork. Right now, policy changes are rolling out every week or so about requirements. Starting October 15th all new clips will have to go through a content review process that will delay activation by 2 hours.

No, since 1995, USC 2257 has required producers to have photo copies of age verification photo ids and model release forms. I do sympathize, but because you weren't aware doesn't really carry any weight. At some point, they are going to start requiring legacy clips to have proper paperwork.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back