• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Married Sex Isn't Always Boring-M/F, very adult.

KittenToes

Verified
This kind of story is really hard for me to write, because it's not easy to talk about intimate things, so if you like it, please let me know, so I know it's worth the trouble! Thanks.

I don’t think I need to specify who I’m speaking of- it should be obvious. The appellation he, or him etc, will do.

We’d both had a flu with a cough for some time, so had been unable to do much tickling, or for that matter, anything else amorous for about a week. I know- a week doesn’t seem so long, but it’s an absolute eon for me, when I’m in close proximity to the man I love. It’s even worse to have a desire, but not enough energy to initiate the activity.

Anyhow- one night, we both felt a bit better, and were snuggled up in bed as we often are, me lying on his chest, face burrowed into his neck, one leg draped over his- it’s a very comfy position (for me anyway- sometimes his leg falls asleep)

He was massaging my back, lulling me into a drowsy daze, when the pressure of his hands changed slightly- it lessened, becoming just a bit lighter, and just the slightest bit tickly, at the base of my spine, right above the tailbone- an area that’s always been one of my “danger zones”.

Was it intentional on his part? I do not know. At any rate, I reacted, maybe even more strongly than usual because of the illness-induced tickle drought. My hips jerked spasmodically against his leg, a stifled giggle escaped my lips, which brought my reaction to his attention. He continued to trail his fingers along my spine, ever so lightly; just the fingertips and nails, and I shuddered under his touch.

I knew subconsciously that I mustn’t laugh too hard as it would cause me to start coughing. Somehow, the suppression of my normal reaction to tickling made me feel the sensation even more. At this point, he’d pinned my left arm in his right armpit so it was impossible for me to escape, and extended his exploration of my body to my ribs and waist. The only thing that could really move was my hips, and I continued to writhe and grind my pelvis into his leg- well, I HAD to react to the tickling somehow!

Now, I get aroused from being tickled by him regardless of position or situation, but it’s always far easier to get turned on when you have got something to hump, in this case a strategically placed thigh. After a few minutes of this activity, my thoughts were starting to turn southward. However, I was distracted momentarily by those evil fingernails, this time moving along the back of my neck and behind my ears. My breath came out in huge gasps, and the evil nails were joined by an even more devilish tongue, dancing around my earlobe.

My tickly danger spots tend to move about a bit, but my ears and neck are a constant- always an 11 on a ticklishness scale of 1 to 10. Silent laughter shook my body, interspersed with gasps and the occasional cough, as he continued his assault on my ear. I struggled away from him and lay there, trying to regain my breath. He watched me as I lay there gasping, then ran a hand along his leg.

“You’re wet” he observed. “Naughty girl” But I knew I wasn’t alone in my arousal, as I’d felt the growing evidence of his reaction to my writhing struggles against my leg and it was clearly visible as well as he lay there with an impish twinkle in his eye.

We both knew what the next activity would entail, and the only question was how soon it would happen. As he rolled his body over mine, pressing himself against my hip, I murmured that he must be careful- I’m a rather small girl, and in that respect he’s NOT a small guy, and we hadn’t “done it” in a little while- I wasn’t sure if my body had readied itself at its usual speed. “All right” he said, as he then wrapped me up in the duvet, mummifying me, and sprawled across my legs. He drew the duvet back to expose my feet, and pulled my toes backwards. He raked his nails across my vulnerable arches, back under my heels, and around my anklebones. My urge to laugh finally vanquished my fear of coughing, and deep belly laughter exploded from my mouth. I writhed as best I could, imprisoned as I was by the blankets, attempting to get a word out.

I finally succeeded and gasped, “Please- I want you”. “Now you’re ready” he chuckled. “Hadn’t you better get under the covers first” I suggested, “It’s a bit difficult to do it through the duvet”. Yes, I’m cheeky.

He slid under the covers, and gently eased his cock into me. I moaned and raised myself to meet him, and he responded by teasing me, drawing it back every time I pressed forward. Punishment for being cheeky, perhaps…

I hovered for a few seconds on the verge of climax, and then when I didn’t expect it at all, he pushed forward, all the way into me, past any resistance I might have offered, and pushed me over the edge. I suppose I howled a bit like a cat on heat. I do hate listening to myself sometimes. But then I guess most women sound funny during sex.

The problem, or advantage, however you choose to see it, with combining tickling and sex is that once a lady has orgasmed, she generally becomes more sensitive. Such is certainly the case for me. As my howl subsided, he began raking his nails over my sides and ribs, pounding into me the whole time. I thrashed and bucked, shaking with silent laughter- I’m a “squirmer” in the extreme- and he might have fallen off if my legs hadn’t been locked around him and he wasn’t so far inside me.

As spasm after spasm continued to shake my body, I decided simply to surrender to my fate. I flung both arms over my head, pressing my hands against the headboard, giving him access to my previously protected armpits. He took advantage of this, tickling my left armpit with his fingertips, while lifting my hips with his other hand, pressing further still into me, and hitting bottom. Hopefully you will know what I’m referring to- if I describe it in more detail it will come out sounding far too clinical. While doing this, he began to nibble on my neck. Oh no. I walked a fine line at this point between yet another orgasm and total exhaustion, and I gasped “No- I can’t come again” “Yes you will” said he. “Once more”, and as my final climax exploded from me, he throbbed within me and finally lost control, collapsing against me.

We lay there, heads spinning, for a few moments, managed to separate somehow and collapsed into a heavy, dreamless sleep. Maybe there’s something to be said for taking an occasional break from this…

Last edited:
Cold shower 4 me ;) Very erotic, but thought it was also very romantic. Thank u 4 sharing.:cool2::cool2:

wow... I'm a virgin by choice but I cant wait to experience this w/ my husband!

My roommate and I talk about sex a lot ( since she has sex.....often..lol) I wonder if I showed her your story, if she'd be willing to try it or simply what she'd think of it.....

but how to show her without showing her the TMF...hmmm.....:cool2:

thanks for sharing! I luved it!

Highly erotic, very well written, thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Excellent post! Well written, erotic, romantic, sexy... cripes, made me horny as hell.

Hmmm... think I'll go check to see how the wife's sleeping! :zzzzz: Maybe I can cause her to have an erotic dream... so I can wake her up in the middle of it! :lovestory

You're too beatiful for words, ticklish, you love to be tickled, AND an extremely good writer.

Is there anything less than perfect about you?

Glad you all enjoyed this!

I'm glad you all liked the story! I'm working on a few more true torrid tales...

Iluv2bTickled, the best way to show this to the roomie without showing the TMF to her is to copy it into a Word document and say you randomly came across it on a blog someplace.

Sole Seeker, I'm glad the story had the effect I hoped it would have. (Hubby calls it the "stiffy factor") I hope you were successful in waking up your wife.

And prestidigits- there's a LOT that's less than perfect, but I think the issues that would come to mind for my fella would be the fact that I am 100% heterosexual. although I'm not averse to tickling women on occasion, and very fond of monogamy. He calls me a "pain in the ass" but it's not said in a nasty way.

:redheart:Kitten,
I really loved reading about your real-life adventure. You lucky woman.
Sizzle!

I'm glad you all liked the story! I'm working on a few more true torrid tales...

Iluv2bTickled, the best way to show this to the roomie without showing the TMF to her is to copy it into a Word document and say you randomly came across it on a blog someplace.

Sole Seeker, I'm glad the story had the effect I hoped it would have. (Hubby calls it the "stiffy factor") I hope you were successful in waking up your wife.

And prestidigits- there's a LOT that's less than perfect, but I think the issues that would come to mind for my fella would be the fact that I am 100% heterosexual. although I'm not averse to tickling women on occasion, and very fond of monogamy. He calls me a "pain in the ass" but it's not said in a nasty way.

Well, personally, I don't consider heterosexuality a flaw. If that's the best you can do, I'm still going to consider you perfect!

Kittentoes

I just have to comment that this was an excellent story by you, thanks for sharing it with us all. Libertine is a very lucky man. I think you and he are made for each other, and I mean that in a good way. I only wish we could be friends, even if we never met. Have a wonderful day.

TicklesFemales

Beautiful. Encouraging story for us all, how sex and tickling can be on the same playbill. Thanks so much for sharing!

Once again, All Hail KittenToes! She is that magnificent perfect beauty you knew in high school, 'WAY out of your league, the one you were afraid to talk to, but have fantasized about ever since.

Or is that just me?

Last edited:
Nerds Can Improve

Once again, All Hail KittenToes! She is that magnificent perfect beauty you knew in high school, 'WAY out of your league, the one you were afraid to talk to, but have fantasized about ever since.

Or is that just me?

I'm an ex-nerd, and I'm married to her. Had we met in high school, she would probably never have noticed me. My weight division on the wrestling team was under 106 lbs, and I couldn't converse with women to save my life.

Time and experience can ripen you, if you're brave enough to risk making mistakes, and sensible enough to learn from them.

And BTW, about 15 years after high school, I happened to encounter one of the school beauties on the gymnastics team whom I'd agonised over, and never had the nerve to approach. She traced me after hearing a radio drama I'd 'appeared' in. Needless to say I happily agreed to a meeting and certainly had plans for her- the image of her on the balance beam in her gold-striped green leotard was unforgettable.

When she entered the restaurant at the appointed time, I saw that her face hadn't changed in the least. But she now weighed about 250 pounds. We skipped dinner, and just had dessert. She finished mine.

I shook hands farewell.

Forget high school.

Last edited:
I'm an ex-nerd, and I'm married to her. Had we met in high school, she would probably never have noticed me. My weight division on the wrestling team was under 106 lbs, and I couldn't converse with women to save my life.

Time and experience can ripen you, if you're brave enough to risk making mistakes, and sensible enough to learn from them.

And BTW, about 15 years after high school, I happened to encounter one of the school beauties on the gymnastics team whom I'd agonised over, and never had the nerve to approach. She traced me after hearing a radio drama I'd 'appeared' in. Needless to say I was happy to arrange a meeting and certainly had plans for her- the image of her on the balance beam in her gold-striped green leotard was unforgettable.

When she entered the restaurant at the appointed time, I saw that her face hadn't changed in the least. But she now weighed about 250 pounds. We skipped dinner, and just had dessert. She finished mine.

I shook hands farewell.

Forget high school.

Thanks, Man (By the way, I think you may be a god) but I turned 53 about three weeks ago--'WAY past high school! Just expressing my admiration for your lovely lady, and for your very lucky self!

Brilliant description of an event I have often enjoyed myself.

I liked the way you described everything, not too clinically but not crudely. Very good.!

Last edited:
WOW! I JUST READ THIS STORY.

I have read many sexual stories and yours is EXCELLENT.:yayzorz:

I decided simply to surrender to my fate. I flung both arms over my head, pressing my hands against the headboard, giving him access to my previously protected armpits.

Surrendering completely to the tickler's will, and exposing key areas for them to torture. That's the stuff dreams are made of.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back