• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southern Area Ticklefest..Saturday July 26th...Atlanta GA.more info here and pictures

RobAce

Verified
Greetings all.....
Looks like the date is set....
SATURDAY JULY 26th....here in Lovely Atlanta GA.
****SEE MY POST ON PAGE #2. REGISTRATION IS NOW STARTING****
Registration looks to be $45.00, $5.00 off for early registration.
What this will include....
Tickle Chicks and Laughter is Beautiful productions will be in attendance as well as well as a few more that have shown interest, might be there I am still awaiting some confirmation.
The party itself will be from about 6pm to 2am...there will be food and drinks provided at no charge (included in the reg. fee) which will range from wings, hot dogs, burgers, chips & dip, salad, etc....

Some things confirmed...
raffle where winner gets tickled by Addie Juniper of Tickle Chicks.
Videos to be raffled off.

Things being worked on...
private personal video shoots (be your own star in a personal tickle video)
shuttle service to and from hotel (once that gets worked out)
pedicure and massage sessions

Any other suggestions???

Lastly here are a few pics of the venue...(as long as attendance is right, if less people I will go with a smaller venue)
mainplayareavp9.jpg

Main Lobby

woodbedpu6.jpg

woodbed

lobbyloungepy6.jpg

Lobby/Lounge

And lastly....A MEDICAL ROOM to indulge your doctor/patient/nurse fantasies.
medicalum5.jpg

Right now what I would like....is a verbal yes I am interested in going, put yourself on the email list for announcements.
Also I am still looking for 2-4 people in the area to be on the staff to help with things like setting up and such.
Interested....say so in this thread or email...
[email protected]

Its shaping up to be a GREAT EVENT!! With a venue like the one I have lined up....how could it not be...

Also rumor has it, a professional female DOM (who is absolutely stunning!) will be in attendance that LOVES tickling people.

Let me know....and hope to see you there...

Rob

Last edited:
looks great thank for lettin me know i believe ill be able tomake that i already checked my schedule ;)

Good Deal airport...Ill be making some more announcements soon.

Rob

Oh come on, people! It's going to be a blast! I hope alot of you can make it! :) :xpulcy:

Id really like to go and Im planning on it, but at the moment I cant commit. I will be keeping you updated though. I think i might even want to be on staff

Wow, that's quite a venue. I would love to be in. I should be able to make it that weekend so count me in!

ooooh sounds like fun

I wanna go but I'm not doing any tickling if that's okay?! :smilestar

I wanna go but I'm not doing any tickling if that's okay?!
Not a problem at all.

Ill be having some more announcements soon regarding this event.

Thanks to all who have emailed and responded, already looking at around 40 people just in the beginning stages.
THANKS!!

Rob

Rob

Do you know if big rig parking is allowed near the area? When do you need an answer if people will be attending?

ZOD!!!

I believe arrangements can be made for your significant other....your big rig, and I do not need any 100% commitments until I get the registration stuff altogether as well as the method for receiving the fees.

On that note there are a few ideas being tossed around such as a reduced rate for couples.
I have talked to Tickle Chicks (Addie) and for those paying in advance will receive a free clip from Tickle Chicks!!!
Just a little way to say thanks.

Ill again be posting with more info soon.

Rob

ZOD!!!

I believe arrangements can be made for your significant other....your big rig, and I do not need any 100% commitments until I get the registration stuff altogether as well as the method for receiving the fees.

On that note there are a few ideas being tossed around such as a reduced rate for couples.
I have talked to Tickle Chicks (Addie) and for those paying in advance will receive a free clip from Tickle Chicks!!!
Just a little way to say thanks.

Ill again be posting with more info soon.

Rob

Cool beans dude My company has a drop yard near 6 Flags But not sure how far that area is from the gathering

Not to far Zod, and if nothing else....I will personally come and pick you up.

Keep in touch.

A few other quick teasers for things in the works...

Several models have expressed interest in attending
Raffle for tickle sessions
Photography sessions
Meet and Greet with models
and a few contest ideas....

Also for the ladies:
be a model for a night (your own photo shoot)
private meeting room (away from the guys for a break when needed)
massage and pedicures (for free)

Things are starting to come in fast...so Ill keep you all advised as things come about.

THANKS!
Hope to see you all there.

Rob

Last edited:
you state atlanta?

where exactly in Atlanta will this be held? I hate driving in Atlanta so are we talking Buckhead/Sandy Springs or are we talking downtown Atlanta? LOL

Okay....why don't all the companies attending bring a lot of empty tapes, and costumes, and socks, and many pairs of pantyhose...and a bunch of contracts, and shoot a lot of different tickling videos that feature pantyhose, barefeet, several videos in each of these sets, with all those models ...and even some amateurs, attending?

They could have videos to sell for a year.
Are they allowed to, not allowed to?

I mean, how often do they get to use a doctor's office set, or dungeon, or whatever, instead of the same sets they use....over and over and over...and over...again? Bring some lights too....maybe find the person with the nicest camera, HD, and ask to borrow it for their shoots..... There are so many possibilities with a place and event like this that come to mind, business wise, it blows the mind!

I hope they are smart enough and open minded enough to take advatnage of them. One guy could borrow the nicest digital camera (with flash off so it won't distract the video), take pictures while another company videos and tickles the girls on set in costume... on and on! One company can hire models from another....they can mix and match all kinds of girls and scenarios together.....

I had not thought of that possibility in the general sense, but I am fairly certain there will be a video shoot during the SAT.
Other things I have to clear with the owner of the venue, because they use it for their video purposes.
Also I am looking at private shoots for perhaps couples to have their own personal video, or perhaps just a single person to star in their own video.

The planning for such things is ongoing as I type this.

A lot to do....thank goodness I still have a couple of months to get the kinks worked out.

Thanks for the response.

Rob

Can't Wail 'till July

Rob, Will There Be A Way To Play/preview The Clips Available For Sale? I Have Already Responded To The Yahoo Site And Am Still Looking Forward To Helping Out. I Can Also Help With Getting The Food, Drinks Etc And Helping Set Up. Look Forward To Registering Early And Often( Just Like We Vote Here In Georgia). Thanks Again For Getting This Sat Meeting Going.

Thanks GT!
Im working with Tickle Chicks about the clips they will make available for those that pay the registration fee. Info for that will be out within the next few weeks.

And thanks, I will appreciate the help with set up and cooking.

More info coming soon.
The SAT is looking good even in this early stage.

About 17 women and 25 men have responded with a "HELL YEAH" already.
Things are looking good. I cant wait to see the numbers when registration starts rolling in!!!

Keep responding everyone!!
And remember....if your from FLORIDA, SOUTH CAROLINA, NORTH CAROLINA, MISSISSIPPI, ALABAMA, TENNESSEE, TEXAS, MISSOURI, WHERE EVER anyone can come. Its just called the Southern Area Ticklefest because its being held in the South!
I know a lot of you in Florida want a gathering also...just come on up to the ATL! I promise you wont be disappointed.

Rob

Hey Rob! July 26th is my Birthday so I am saying I would love to attend and celebrate tickling style:couch::couch:

Of course.....anyone can attend TH.

More information coming soon.

I'm still working......this takes a lot more than just slapping it together and inviting a bunch of friends.

More info hopefully by the end of the week.

Rob

i'd love to go, and bring my girl along (if she wants to, that is). on top of NEST, SinFest (in Houston), and a few of the anime/sci-fi/gaming conventions i'm wanting to go to, looks like i'll have a lot to do this year.

I may be showing up there in a home made version of a Zod costume Not sure yet

Definetly count me in~ :couch: first tickle party fo me!!!!! :D

GREAT!!
The more the merrier. I'll say I have been very surprised with the number of lurkers and names I'm not familiar with emailing, PM and such.
Looks like the SAT will be a great time for one and all.

More announcements soon.

Ill hopefully have everything ready for actual registration by the beginning of April. All who have responded in this thread or others like it, as well as to the email at [email protected] will receive a $5.00 discount on the fee.

In addition, there will be a reduced rate for couples.

Also let me address one other question I keep getting in emails and PMs.
At this time I do not foresee capping or limiting the amount of single males wanting to attend the SAT. Right now the ratio of those expressing interest is about 55%men and 45% women. If that rate continues then there will be no need to stop registering single men.The venue can hold around 200-250 people...the only way I expect to cap the number is if we get close to "occupancy limits" of the venue.
Because of this I will still be leaving the pay at door option open to anyone that decides to come at the last minute.
I will still however require that a registration form be filled out in advance and the admission fee into the venue for those that did not pre-pay will be about $10.00 more.

Hopefully a website will be up by the end of the month (I'm working on somethings for it right now) and also checking out hotels in the area for those wanting to stay overnight or come the day before or such.
I'm looking at getting some good rates for people if they can accommodate.

Keep in touch everyone, and again I have a couple people ready to help me as staff for the SAT, but I could always use another hand or two so of interested you know where to reach me.

THANKS!!

Rob

Sweet! That's just a hop, skip and a jump from Orlando. One cheap plane ticket and I'm there!

~FTKL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back