• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my babysitter under the table

hotchytick

TMF Expert
My parents went away for the weekend and Jennifer, my baby-sitter at the time, came over to watch me for the weekend. She was 21 and in college. I was young, but the experience is one that I will never forget.
Jen had strawberry blond hair and unlike most women with that colored hair, she was not fair-skinned. In fact, she could get a nice tan during the summertime. She was very pretty! I had always had a crush on her, as I'm sure a lot of guys did. Amazingly enough though, as far as I knew, she never had a boyfriend. I remember that she ran track in school, because she would always come over with her running shoes when she would baby-sit me.
I think it was on a Saturday one December that it happened. It was almost the end of the semester for her and she was beginning her finals. In fact, she had just finished one that morning. I had been out playing with my friend until noon or so, when my friend had to leave to go somewhere. So I was bored and went home. Good choice! I walked through our back door, that led directly into the kitchen. Jennifer was sitting at the table studying away, barely even noticing that I was there. I have to tell you that Jennifer was the sweetest person in the world, but she was getting ready for her finals and I guess she was just very involved, so involved in fact that she didn't notice that I saw her feet under the table.
The fridge was opposite the table on the other side of the kitchen, and for some stupid reason, we kept the sodas in the crisper. As I reached down for my soda, I heard a "clunk" and turned around towards the sound to see that one of Jennifer's shoes had hit the floor.
Now, before I continue, let me tell you about her and her feet on that particular day. She was a little dressed up, a nice skirt, a cute sweater, and stockings, the dark flesh color kind I think. Now, remember that I mentioned she was a track runner? Her legs were very nice, strong, not overly muscled, just shapely and her feet had great arches. Her legs were crossed and her one shoe, a red pump, had hit the floor. The other, however, was still dangling from her toes on her right foot.
I got a lump in my throat. I had to know, as we all would have been wondering at that moment, "Is she ticklish? Could I get away with it? Would she get mad?"
That soda never got opened. I placed it on the counter, and almost in a trance-like state, I walked over to the table and got under it! I know, I was a brave kid, but I also knew, for that reason alone, she would probably just think that I was just playing like other kids do, right?
I guess I was right, because she didn't even take notice. So I sat under the table while she studied, looking at her perfect feet, wanting so badly to reach out and stroke the bottom of that foot dangling the shoe, which was right in front of my face! My heart was pounding, my throat was swelling. Oh man, how I wanted to touch those feet!
Every once in a while she would bob that shoe up and down on her toe, and every once in a while I would try to reach out my finger to touch that foot while it moved. But I just couldn't get the nerve up! I didn't want her to get mad. Well, after about ten minutes of that maddening teasing, I decided to give it a chance. I reached out with my left hand and ever so lightly stroked her sole. The nanosecond that I felt that nylon and foot on my fingers, I was beyond excited. I was in Nirvana! And her? Nothing.
So, I pushed it a little farther and tickled again. It was wonderful! This time, however, she reacted by lifting her foot up, directly exposing her sole to my sight. I was scared out of my mind, but she didn't say anything. So I continued at my cautious pace, tickling and touching just a little bit more, getting bolder with each second until it finally happened.
She giggled and said, "What are you doing down there?"
Oh oh! "Nothing," I stupidly responded.
Then she put me on the spot. "Are you tickling my feet?"
Well, duh! But I just couldn't respond. "What should I do?" I thought to myself. The smart thing! I started to tickle her again! This time she started to giggle and move her foot all around. Her shoe eventually fell off, giving me access to her toes. Then I moved to her other foot, the one where the shoe had already fallen off, and tickled it, exploring ever inch, top and bottom in complete joy.
I couldn't believe that she was letting me do this!!!
After what seemed like an eternity of ecstasy of tickling both of her feet and stroking them, she said eight words that drove me to write this story and to never forget the experience. She said, "I love it when people tickle my feet!"
I went nuts and tickled her stocking feet with the high arches for over fifteen minutes more. I tickled her toes, her heels, her arches, all the while she just giggled and laughed and let me have fun.
So what can I tell you? That day and many days thereafter, I had so much fun tickling my baby-sitter's feet!

Funny you should mention it

No I did not. I just saw this two days ago and was going to post a comment on that forum and call the guy out except I didn't want to pay the three dollars to join. The dude's an ass for being unoriginal and claiming it as his own. That's not the first time I have had one of my stories lifted. There is another web site called 'Women who enjoy having their feet tickled' that lifted one as well. What can I really do though? Any one can just cut and paste a story and claim it as their own. Oh well...

Last edited:
The story was about my other babysitter Carrie that I tickled when I was sick, but don't worry about it. I'm flattered that people liked my stories enough to borrow them. I just don't like when they claim them as their own. By the way I LOVE the picture you added with the story... I have been looking for a picture like that forever. Too bad there aren't any fingers tickling that foot! I love to see a foot being tickled while dangling a shoe.

Last edited:
This reminds me what I was like when I was a young kid.

I would crawl under tables to tickle people. There are lots of these stories, thanks for sharing yours.:nicethread::ty:

oh my!! i woulda been spankin my monkey for DAYS if i had an experience like that!! you lucky MF!!! lol

i have a few true stories i could add to this section of the forum..but nothing as daring and amazingly great like this one!

I beat my dick like it owed me money for months after that experience. I'm glad you like the story, it was the very first I submitted years ago. Please add your true stories Renegade.

Come to think of it....there was some other experiences with this same babysitter that I never wrote about. Maybe I should add them later. They weren't quite as good as this one though.

Come to think of it....there was some other experiences with this same babysitter that I never wrote about. Maybe I should add them later. They weren't quite as good as this one though.

you really must continue, even if they are not as long and exciting as this amazing story.
Heck add them to this thread in hopes of inspiring others to also contribute

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back