• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kogenta tickled.

wishfoot88

4th Level Red Feather
hi
this was a request from DA. it features a character called byakko no kogenta from an anime, that i dont know. the 1st is the request and the 2nd is a celebration pic.
i hope you like them!

I was unfamiliar with Byakko no Kogenta prior to this picture... a short search netted me Kogenta's likeness (a strapping, youthful-appearing tiger spirit indeed) and I see you've done a fine faithful job of replicating his features for tickle purposes! X-men, videogame avatars, anime superheros... you sure do strut the edge, provoking all these ultra-powered personalities, Wish! Hope they never get it into their head to exact revenge... the forms would never survive!

I was unfamiliar with Byakko no Kogenta prior to this picture... a short search netted me Kogenta's likeness (a strapping, youthful-appearing tiger spirit indeed) and I see you've done a fine faithful job of replicating his features for tickle purposes! X-men, videogame avatars, anime superheros... you sure do strut the edge, provoking all these ultra-powered personalities, Wish! Hope they never get it into their head to exact revenge... the forms would never survive!

thanks! i like to have a wide selection of characters i can tickle!

not bad but your art is bad sorry tickler

I disagree, this artist is improving all the time, and with a style that remains completely unique.

Good work as always wish :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back